Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF : My BrotherKeeDulhan precap 127 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 134

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Speechless

Originally posted by magicia

Originally posted by Speechless

Originally posted by softly_spoken

poor Dev...
he must be thinking.. main negative charcter main hi thek hoon... positive hota hoon to meri jaan hi le laitain hain sab... hehehehe

hahahhahahhaLOLLOLLOL sach mein LOLLOL now where is our drama Queen the one and only magicia... ask her to post her partEmbarrassed me waiting for herWink

LOL now me waiting for Dev convince maan ..me pm u now

Matlab next part bhi mujhy likhna pare gaCry

oyee thum dev ho ..and me maan ..so u have to convince..and our geet ko amnesia chada hi she cant remember what happened at that night ..lol ...so now maan ko likhna padenga ..h aha ...so me maan writing that part ...

half an hour for me ...so i will type fast u too type ... ,post ..me for that ..ahem ahm .. 
next sunday we will continue ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet FF : My BrotherKeeDulhan precap 127 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sstylishdoll

Goldie

sstylishdoll

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Muje pm chahiye is ka plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-Speechless

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
awesome update
 next part pls

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-SpeechlessBye_Bye_if

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey awesome girls...
simply fabulous the way u r putting maneet in the theme and churning out such awesome updates...
keep up the good job...
love u guys
reva

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-SpeechlessBye_Bye_ifharshdb

Shilalipi

Shilalipi

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
nice!!

-Magicia-SpeechlessBye_Bye_if

Speechless

IF-Rockerz

Speechless

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Part 9:

dev took Maan with Him and told him all what Dadi wants him to do. Maan listened patiently but he didn't like this suggestion at all after seeing Geet. The way she presented her self like a bride for dev and ignored him. he was thinking about their meeting and the incident. he just refused simply saying he is not at all interested in all this marriage stuff

Dev was happy that his bro is not interested least he knew Maan lost himself to her in their very first meeting and that memory still hunted him. The innocence of her face, the depth of her eyes still lingered in his mind. he was still living in the past with her scent all over him... Dev tried to act smart and started again

DEV: bro please its Dadi's wish and doctor already advised to take care or onhien khush rakhien... This is the only happiness she wants. Bro don't u love dadi?
Maan: i love her more than my own self dev. but i just cant marry some random girl for anyone's sake
Dev: bro She is not a random girlAngry  
dev was hurt listening rude comment about geet. Maan knotted his brow dev gulped n tried to cover
Dev: i mean she is selected by our dadi so she has some thing unique na. i liked the girl personally bro please say yes for engagement only after that we will find a Dhansu item for uWink
Maan: Dev behaveAngry what do you mean by engagement only??
Dev: u see bro.. if u will say yes dadi will be happy n she will be ok and we will have enough time after engagement to find a girl for you then i will marry geet u will be free. just for now say yes please bro

dev was looking him intently Maan thinks for a while and then just nodded his head in acceptanceSmile and dev ran towards dadi's room to tell her about maan's decision... Dadi was more than happy to know and wanted to do BHANGRADancing ...  [Magicia]

Go Index For Previous Parts 

Edited by Speechless - 23 October 2011 at 7:59am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarkrishna.nehavashidurga1000piyasinghasmi123neetugarg123kreya204kritika_nnazsijdiyachillMoon002mamatha.thendral_111kar1538soniyasharma90dh_riticutemishti-Magicia-angelgurtineha512Raapunzalmyedward12nan_10ixraymounacuty$ara_$hachiprincess.rockscyum321amzu32jssoodkabslocksShimmerrMaaneet4eveSayaneeH.Lecterritzy09soni4eva-Veritaserum-paponeconnehakapoor7Bye_Bye_ifkiran_ratiMunaMeet22TanuDDianDDbiggestfanAwari_Maanmrk-1blueopalKTPROCKSsweet cherryanshrat_areebmuskanp--Ratna--Shalveseemamaryimpoojavermapunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroSri_RadhatodayzstarIsleOfCapriNeelambari..harshdbKrishna_Sourav

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
dev and his faltu ideas...he is gonna regretLOL

-Magicia-harshdbKrishna_Sourav

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Part 10

But cant do any Bhangra ..but she terrifically did in her mind and Called both her pothas and ' cried 'which melted their heart and wet their eyess ..how can they just forget what all things she did for them '.they hugged her tightly '..

Brij came and told brothers their room is ready .They can take rest ..He has works to do a lot actually for tomorrows preparation...

As savitri weak she cant moved ,allowed travel ..so .. all khurans had to stay there only . Savitri dont even want Maan go away from there ..because she scared as soon as he get signal to his mobile he will arrange things and she may be even taken with some helicopter and moved to bigger hospital where she can not continue her drama and all her plan will go in vein.Because she know well Maan ..Once he committed after that he even wont listen his "ane aap " LOL '. Savitri Devi Dramebazz LOL

At the Room Maan was not able to sleep ..he turned left then right rolled on bed , Dev was sleeping peacefully .. With a very cute sweet smile on his face 'dreaming beautiful.. God knows what 'He don't liked Dev dreaming'. Because he knows what it will be which he cant allow ..how can he ' ' How can a responsible brother like him allow his younger one to go in hell just like that '.

Brij joined late very late after he finished with the arrangements .It was his room and he made it ready for Khurana brothers , He slept at the sofa , He said .."Jeejaji ..ye house farms ke beechon beech mein hi na ..isiliye idhar Jyada machar hi ' , meim Yuhi so jathee hoom Upar geet ke Kamre meim mosquito net lagaya hi.. "

Poor Brij just said ..In his mind ..after marriage he don't nedd to worry 'But .Maan the stupid sheharee Munda ..just...

Maan thought eek what this Man want me go and sleep with his siter , Or he knew ..it ..No No ..How can he ..If he knew I slept with ...then ..he automatically touched the presence of his head above his neck ..

Brij found it very weird gestures ..he stared then smiled ..Ya may be Sheharee may will be showing these kind sof gestures when they in love he remembered how he went sleepless on his engagement night and the three months after it untill his marriage nad after marriage too ..he chuckled ''

And before maan could feel bad he just turned and slept peacefully happy ..

Maan just cant sleep 'How can he..

Never He will never let that happen ..

She is not in some amnesia and all that shock in her hazel eyes ..oh her eyes so beautiful just so cute like some dolls .. A beautiful doll's eyes which will close if you laid it ' then the memories she laying behind in her car back seat '.made him go numb for moment ..

The most beautiful girl he ever seen '

Oh stop it Maan u are not here to day dream her ..especially a character less cheapo type girl ..

Ofcourse she remember you ..each and every moment you spend together ' in that beautiful drizzle ..Maan ..his mind warned him..

And she here to Marry his brother , another Man , how can she do that ..ofcourse she can ..why not ..

Because she is a "she" '. Leaving everything behind and stood there like a Nayee Naveli Dulhan '.  His blood boiled  recalling how she shyly stood in front of Dev another man ,

She forgot whatver happened between them ..She don't have any effect of Maan Singh Khurana ..his ego hurt badly which made him just madly ..

How can she ' When girls cant forget one smile from him and go behind him madly like Pari from mumbai Sasha from his college ' He knew well his effect on women yet he shows he don't know it at all '.. He secretly enjoys it ..because the silly creations of god ' just going mad behind him '. Really makes him happy very happy indeed ..

And this girl ..creature after all those I did to her ' simply ready to marry another guy , how can she ' when I myself cant forget and whenever I feel need a woman ..ahem ahem ..its her face and the way she laid there was only in my mind ..and she ..just ready to marry ..

No compulsion from her ghar waley she herself stood there shy ..

How could she forget me '.

Or for her I may be the one among so many to play around  ''' no no .. I was the first 'that I am sure .. I did change the whole cusions of back seat after that night '

My driver just thought added it to my hatred towards woman ,,,

She actually forgot and decided to marry ''''.. NO NO'but things just lay clear in front of him '

The whole night he was not able to sleep ..tomarrow his engagement with that 'filth 'yes ..she is '

She is shame .. Even Sasha , Rasika , Nayanthara and all far far better ..compared to this cheapo cladded in salwar kameez try to portray as some godess rather than them who just shows what they are ' she is cheapo ..

Ok let this enagagement drama go on ' and then I will teach her ..a lesson ..

He now relieved from the guilt which was buried in depth of his heart that he ruined a girl just vanished instead hatred just filled in.. Somehow his goodside always cursed him for going week that night .. But now no more she is some charming witch ..

In less than 10 minutes she just made Dev fully fattoo for her ..so how cant he ..

Yes Dev who has seen many many woman in his life in a monet decided to mary hera nd spend the rest of his life with her ' Devs girl friends total number will be greater that his age for sure ..and he too just gone ' lala on seeing this girl once so how cant he Maan who never had a girl friend '.

The beautiful no horrific evening just stormed in his mind as the climate started to pour that day like that day ' the same day Great maan Singh Khurana ..gone weak and lost his virginity over some Random Girl '  A Random girl '''  How can he forget '

(me next ..but u have to wait untill next Sunday ..Jab mil baitey gey Theen yar ..LOL)

posting as typed ..errors ..sorry bye ..my time is up..

Edited by magicia - 23 October 2011 at 8:03am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnehavashidurga1000aprajitamadrafatiya52110Paingelasmi123neetugarg123kreya204thendral_111nazsijdiyachillMoon002mamatha.kritika_nangelgurtineha512Raapunzalstar_777soniyasharma90dh_ritikar1538CuteTommynan_10abina03ixraycyum321ninaviamzu32Maaneet4eveShimmerrSayaneeH.LecterjssoodkabslocksTanuDDianAwari_Maandeepali1022DDbiggestfanritzy09Speechlesspaponeconambeernnehakapoor7Bye_Bye_ifkiran_ratiMunaMeet22soni4eva-Veritaserum-mrk-1smj1977.shrutiblueopalKTPROCKSsweet cherryanshrat_areeb--Ratna--muskanpShalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroimpoojavermapunam2712Sri_RadhaharshdbtodayzstarIsleOfCapriNeelambari..Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top