Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF : My BrotherKeeDulhan precap 127 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 134

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Speechless

Freddy smiley, Krueger smiley, Freddy smiley, Krueger smiley, halloween smiley, trick smiley, or smiley, treat smileyMagicia where are You????

LOL Ya Allah You really scared me ..ok

typing story outline for u both read message ..ok ..me too got one message ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixraySpeechlessBye_Bye_ifharshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet FF : My BrotherKeeDulhan precap 127 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Speechless

IF-Rockerz

Speechless

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicia

Freddy smiley, Krueger smiley, Freddy smiley, Krueger smiley, halloween smiley, trick smiley, or smiley, treat smileyMagicia where are You????

read ur msg already ask Softly spoken its her turn now...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-harshdb

Bye_Bye_if

IF-Rockerz

Bye_Bye_if

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicia

Speechless... she is taling with me on pm...
as i have taken over Geet..
so maaneet are together on pm...lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-Speechlessharshdb

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
waiting for the next dear

-Magicia-harshdb

Bye_Bye_if

IF-Rockerz

Bye_Bye_if

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
PART 7
Geet's Room

The waist coat took her back the time when she was going from Hoshiarpur to Delhi... It was a quiet evening after a hot sunny day, usually consider perfect for travelling... Darji sent her in his old ambassador car with an old family driver...While sitting on car's back seat, she was reading her favorite comic book to get rid of the boredom she uses to face during these lone journeys... in between reading, when she raises her head from the book to take a hearty laughter break... she was taking a look outside window to enjoy the nature... and then she started feeling that sun has gone somewhere and clouds took over the sky... and cold breeze started hitting the window pane...Until she could comprehend the change of weather... small water droplets started touching her face with the cool breeze... she closed the book... weather was becoming more attractive than the comic book... but small droplets changed to water sprays... and she had to close the window glass... and then...noise of water hitting ambassador's roof ...thunder... lightening... and ambassador's old engine...

All noise started to scared her... it all became dark outside... the only light that was coming was with the lightening... and then she heard huge striking noise... and for some seconds she went blank... And when she was back to senses... she wished she hadn't come back... poor driver could not see anything and hit the tree... there were no injuries to any of them but yet... the car was no more able to take them forward... the driver suggested her to take a cab or a lift... and he will try to come when rain stops with a car...

But no cab in this weather... even no private cars were coming... and those who were coming were not stopping by seeing the girl fully drenched on a lonely road...

Geet was enough irritated by then, "iss terha to kuch nai hoga I have to think something... otherwise I have to spent whole night here"

And then with an idea in her mind... came in the mid of the road and stood like a catwalk model... And then she saw the car's head light... coming closer and closer... following with sound of blowing horns of the car... and then a sharp sound of break...

Go Index For Previous Parts 

and give your

Edited by softly_spoken - 29 November 2011 at 7:22am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.scarce05ameerunehavashituti_frutidurga1000fatiya52110asmi123thendral_111-divya-Moon002mamatha.kritika_nmounacutykreya204angelgurtineha512Raapunzalsoniyasharma90-Magicia-97531star_777kar1538CuteTommyixrayabina03myedward12sstylishdollninaviamzu32cyum321$ara_$hachiprincess.rocksMaaneet4evejssoodkabslocksSayaneeH.LecterShimmerrNeejudeepali1022DDbiggestfanTanuDDiannehakapoor7kiran_ratiSpeechlesssoni4eva-Veritaserum-paponeconambeernritzy09KTPROCKSsweet cherryblueopalmrk-1smj1977.shrutikeenu_kkShalveseemamary--Ratna--namita25anshrat_areebkahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6punam2712impoojavermaSri_RadhaNeelambari..IsleOfCapriharshdbKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
brilliant part
loved it
 continue
waiting for next part

-Magicia-Bye_Bye_if

Bye_Bye_if

IF-Rockerz

Bye_Bye_if

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
OKAY... ME FAMISHED... NOW I REALIZED... HOW HARD WORKING AND FULL OF VCABULARY YOU WRITERS ARE...
ME TO ISS EK PART MA HI THAK GAI...
OK TELL ME MAGICIA... HOW WAS THAT... ME
PAVING GROUND FOR YOUR...YOU KNOW WHAT...LOLZ
I KNOW IT WAS BORING... BUT I WAS SETTING SITUATION...

-Magicia-harshdb

swathi9889

Groupbie

swathi9889

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
hey tooo gud continue

-Magicia-Bye_Bye_if

Post Reply New Post

Go to top