Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF : My BrotherKeeDulhan precap 127 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 134

Page 1
Page   of 134
Page 3 Page 134

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Part :2

So Brij without delay called .after finishing formalities ...Geet ...

and she shyly sweetly walked in...Maan was shocked to see her ..

That night just flashed in his mind... 

Geet did not see Maan's face .

How can Maan forget that night and that wet .. he never thought raindrops taste sweeter ..  He shivered goosebumps ... all his beutiful hairs in his arms stood in surprise and memories the sweat diamond formed below his nose above his perfect upperlips ..

he gulped .. Dev was so scared to have a look at the bride , he dont know how she looks ... and no idea it will be good to look , the stare.. straight ...It was his first ever Ladkee Dekhna ..

so he decided to see his brothers reaction ...and looked at Maan seeing Maan sweating profusely and behaving indifferently Dev thought he is just busy ..uncomfirtable ...for getting late to his works that he do through his phone ..and ..sadly ... he decided ..may be the bride may not be some breath taking beauty ...

or what if she ... he raised his head ..and ...( speechless ...)

Go Index For Previous Parts 

Edited by magicia - 23 October 2011 at 5:08am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmargaberkrishna.nehavashizil143fatiya52110durga1000asmi123nazsijthendral_111sheetalvasaMoon002kritika_nkreya204mamatha.soniyasharma90neha512Raapunzalabina03myedward12star_777sanjuleekar1538amzu32cyum321$ara_$hachiSayaneeH.LecterNeejulovemaaneet1jssoodShimmerrMaaneet4evekiran_ratiMunaMeet22maaneetsangelAwari_MaanZohamaaneetDDbiggestfanritzy09paponeconambeern-Veritaserum-Bye_Bye_ifKTPROCKSsweet cherryblueopalmrk-1Speechlessbangaloressoni4evakeenu_kkShalveseemamarymonikaseth--Ratna--muskanpnamita25anshrat_areeb6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyropunam2712impoojavermaSri_RadhaharshdbNeelambari..-Thabassum-IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-_CookieMonster_todayzstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet FF : My BrotherKeeDulhan precap 127 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Speechless

IF-Rockerz

Speechless

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Part :3
dev saw a girl coming towards them. she was covering herself with the Dupatta and trying to adjust it in the most elegant way Smile she is beautiful he thought he was so mesmerized that he just wanted to kiss her on her cute chubby cheeks but because of his Shy nature he just drop his eyes and started staring the Carpet like  Pattern Bana'na seekhna hi os ka Maqsad ho Wink ...

dadi turned her head to see Dev he was looking down then she saw Maan he was looking Geet with his Mouth Open Shocked Dadi was shocked to see this Shocked Dadi touched Maan with her elbow and gestured him to shut his Mouth Embarrassed  ... [Magicia]

Edited by Speechless - 23 October 2011 at 5:18am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarkrishna.maaneet05zil143nehavashidurga1000fatiya52110asmi123nazsijthendral_111mamatha.sheetalvasakritika_nMoon002kreya204neha512Raapunzal-Magicia-sanjuleeCuteTommydh_ritikar1538soniyasharma90abina03myedward12amzu32cyum321$ara_$hachiShimmerrMaaneet4evejssoodSayaneeH.LecterNeejuDDbiggestfanAwari_MaanZohamaaneetTanuDDianritzy09paponeconambeernBye_Bye_ifsoni4eva-Veritaserum-bangaloresMunaMeet22maaneetsangelkiran_ratiKTPROCKSblueopalmrk-1sweet cherrynamita25anshramonikasethkeenu_kkseemamary--Ratna--muskanpt_areeb6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroimpoojavermapunam2712Sri_Radhaharshdb_CookieMonster_todayzstarNeelambari..IsleOfCapri-Thabassum-

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Part 4

Then  Daadi had the second thought ...The girl Geet , she knew Geet before .she met Geet on Nayantharas wedding .  Thats how and why she send prposal to handas ...

She never thought , Geet could make Maan go breathless , yes ..it seems he cant breath or wink ..even he did not realize or seeing what Daadi is gesturing him ..

She cursed the moment that she decided to Dev get marry first ..no that decision is not wrong , but she should have took at least some hard steps toward to Maan getting Married ..

she thought , maan is right ..her silly mind ..thought seeing Dev get married with family ..may hopes or dreams ..may rise in Maans mind too..

yet the decision is not wrong , But Maan like this girl ..

Yes Maan like this girl and she asked Dev who was reluctant to marry first before his brother , to marry first , she sawed new dreams in his mind ...she convinced him just yesterday chanting Geet gun gan ..which she had less clue ..

She only met her ...

Nothing she knew ...

then yesterday whole night she was brainwashing Dev ,, how sweet beautiful and cute Geet is and .all ..and she stopped when she was able to saw the twinkle , she wished and she tried to bring in his eyes ...
sparkle of hope love ...

And ...here maan too seems like her ..Oh god ..

Maan like her ..and this may be the only opportunity for her to see Maan liking some girl ..She know Maan character very well ...

very very well ...how can she forget how come Maan hate Roses ...

Maan one day when he was 7 or 8 was sitting in terrace with daadi and daada ..then he saw a beautiful white rose in the garden ...he loved it ..he said his daadaji he is going to prick it and and he ran downstairs ..

before he reach ...the butlur who dont had a clue that Maan is coming to pick it as usual as a part of his duty cut it and too to put in vase ...

and seeing his lovely flower cut by someone else ...maan did not say a word as usual went to his special room in attique ...

His dada and daasi mom dad everybody tried to convince him gave him the rose ..he nor touched neither looked at it ..

just said ..i hate roses ...i hate flowers 
and still he hates flowers..

Oh god what will happen now ..

Savitri got so confused ...

she dont know what to do ..she looked at her both grandsons/.

===========================

Dev Decided to ask something seeing beautiful girl like Geet .. mano ki usme jaan aagaya ..LOL ..he cleared his throat ..

(speechless)

Edited by magicia - 23 October 2011 at 5:09am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnehavashifatiya52110tania90asmi123durga1000sheetalvasathendral_111nazsijdiyachillkritika_nMoon002mamatha.kreya204OsheenDGr8soniyasharma90dh_riti97531neha512Raapunzalkar1538sanjuleemyedward12abina03star_777SayaneeH.Lectercyum321NeejuMaaneet4evekabslocksamzu32Shimmerrkiran_ratiBye_Bye_ifMunaMeet22maaneetsangelTanuDDianAwari_MaanZohamaaneetblueopalmrk-1smj1977.shrutiritzy09paponeconambeern-Veritaserum-Speechlesssoni4evaDDbiggestfansweet cherryKTPROCKSt_areebnamita25anshramonikaseth6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinakeenu_kkmuskanpseemamaryimpoojavermapunam2712TyroSri_RadhaharshdbIsleOfCapritodayzstar_CookieMonster_Neelambari..-Thabassum-

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Awesome parts 
love d it
pls cont 
pls pm me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Speechless

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Awesome parts 
love d it
pls cont 
pls pm me.
no pm today darling ...

we trying to have fun ..will try to complete it ..then ..may be pms ..ok

i just want these comment queens to write something ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SpeechlessBye_Bye_ifkahkashansakina

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicia

Awesome parts 
love d it
pls cont 
pls pm me.
no pm today darling ...

thanks ..very intersting ...loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Speechless

Speechless

IF-Rockerz

Speechless

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by magicia

Awesome parts 
love d it
pls cont 
pls pm me.
no pm today darling ...

thanks ..very intersting ...loved it.

OMG means U trapped Us CryHHaaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-harshdb-Thabassum-

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Speechless

OMG means U trapped Us CryHHaaan

wink wink... devil magicia Angry..love her buddy to to write ..ummmaaah   .
dont be gussa ...hi hi..

if u get gussa ..i will uthar at dark fantasy beaware ...wink wink...lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bye_Bye_ifSpeechlesskeenu_kkharshdb-Thabassum-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top