Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nalinidj

I do believe that the new generation of Ranbir, Prateik, Imran and Zafar Ali will bring back acting as such and not just about big movies and big budgets and hip and happening clothes or dance steps.

ali zafar does not come in the same league as Ranbir, Imran and partiek ...he is just a struggling actor who managed to get a supporting role and still struggling ...we cant put him with Ranbirs and imrans

I will add more names like Ranveer Singh , Arjun Kapoor , even though we didnt see how Arjun will do at box office, or his acting but i can see him along with Ranbir, Imran, Ranveer ...Ranbir will surely make it and lets see who makes it frm rest of the ppl 
Ranbir is probably the only young guy in bollywood who actually seems ambitious. All the other younger guys are like..just..there?  One hardly ever sees them talking about making it huge, or passing the Khans, or anything of that sort. I don't see any problem with Ranbir seeming to be over ambitious, that's the way to achieve what you wanna achieve anyway. Ranbir also seems to be the only hardworking guy out of the younger lot..I can truly see him reaching great  heights in the near future, and I honestly hope he does..he's far more talented than his contemporaries, takes his work seriously (even if he comes across as a loser with his persona life) and all of that really shows. 
this good i like that.

Edited by tom391990 - 12 years ago