Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NEW MG FF : THE X EFFECT: Thread 1 (Page 115)

Dazlingdivya Senior Member
Dazlingdivya
Dazlingdivya

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Amazing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
part 16
loved da jealous maan
cute
cant wait 2 c how da date goes
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanksss

sorry 4 da L8 comment
been abroad

madhubala123

KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
part 17
geet was hilerious
poor aman
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanksss

sorry 4 da L8 comment
been abroad

madhubala123

KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
part 18
loved maaneet
geet does miss maan
but hasn't realized her feeling
cant wait 4 more
interesting precap
con soon
thanksss

sorry 4 da L8 comment
been abroad

madhubala123

Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Awesome dear
Loved it
Update soon

madhubala123

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl_warrior

Nice update!!
Were they really drunk??They seemed to be quite in their senses...
NT's plans are giving an eerie feeling..I feel that she is going to spoil their names by setting a trap!!Cry

They were drunk but yeah not much to loose their senses Embarrassed LOL

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

LAte again...Embarrassed

PART 19

By the time they reached Goa, Maan knew that he could never keep himself away from her. But that doesnt mean he would give up his ego and propose to her. Its she who started all these. So she should be the one who should confess and wont leave any stone unturned to make her do that. Geet on the other hand was havin a blast during the entire trip in her own bindaas way. They reached the hotel lobby and were waiting for their keys. Nivedita gave the list of names and keys to NT. The first thing she did was to note Maan and Geet's room. A wicked smile played on her lips. Tasha distributed the keys.

Nivi : ok students, u can leave for your room after dinner.

NT gave a signal to the waiter and he gave a special juice for Maan.
Tasha : NT, wats this juice for???
NT : to charge the only munda..
Taasha : u mean its a kind of stimulant
NT : yes. It will start workin in an hour and then we dont have to do anything.Maan will take care of everything.
NT watched with an evil glint as Maan had the drink. They all had their dinner and started leaving for their rooms. Maan Geet n their gang were still busy chit chatting. Meanwhile Nivedita askd Maan to help her with some issues regarding the travel agency. Maan went with her while Geet n frnz left for their room.

NT and Taasha were standing in the corridor.
Tasha : 106 Maan ka room he and 109 Geet ka.
NT : perfect!!
She changed the 6 to 9 and vice versa.
NT : ab ayega maza..

After sometime Maan was goin to his room. Tasha was hiding at a corner in the corridor. As soon as Maan turned to room 106,she quickly ran to NT to inform the success of their plan. Maan on the other hand wasnt feeling comfortable. His body was acting a bit different. He was having strange feelings which were too hard to comprehend. May be bcoz he was in such a hot holiday spot and that too with his love in the next room.
He quickly turned around. 109, thats her room
Maan (self-thot) : Geet let me see how long you will run away from me?

With that he got into the room which ws now 109. Strangely it was empty. He called out for her but she was nowhere to be seen. Maan lied on the bed waiting for her. He didn't know when he dozed off.

Early in the morning Tasha locked Geet's room with a 'plz dont disturb' tag. Soon other students gathered murmuring...giggling.. Finally Nivedita mam arrived.
Nivi: girls, wats the matter??
One of the students: wo mam.. Geet aur..Maan raat ko ek rum me..
Mira : thats rubbish. There is no one.
NT : then why is she not opening the door??
Pinky : cmon NT , Geet wont wake up in the morning even if you kick her.
NT: really?? I would love to kick her..
Mira : hey u..
Nivi: stop it girls. Just open the door and find out the fact.
Nivi saw the tag and sighed. She was about to knock at Geet's door when Maan came out of his room yawning.
Maan : hey wats this noise girls? Is anybody missing???

Nivedita gave an annoying luk to Tasha.
Nivi : NT how could you act on her words??
NT : Sorry mam. I should not have blindly trusted Tasha.
Tasha stood there betrayed as the crowd started dispersing. Meanwhile Geet opened her door.
Geet : hello guys, wats the tension???

Maan instantly got a hard-on seeing her in the nite dress,may be the after effect of the drug.She stood there innocently scratching het head. The girls burst into laughter as one of them commented, " Ye Geet to apney suhag raat ko bhi so jayegi"

Now Maan couldn't laugh on that especially with his current state. Geet eyed him asking wats all this about. He signalled her to come to his room.
Geet : Maan subah subah ye sab kya drama he??
Maan : oh,forget it. Pehle ye batao wat were you doin in my room the whole nite??
Geet : wat the..i was in my room
Maan : really??
Geet : wat r u talkin about Maan?aur aj ye subah sabko ho kya gaya he?
Maan moved closer to her. He was altogether in a different mind set. He didnt care what she said. It was becoming too difficult for him to stop. He moved dangerously close to her. Her words vanished in air as she realised their proximity.
Geet : Maan ye..
Maan(inches away..): kya huh??.. Mere sawal ka jawab do Geet. Why were u in my room??
Geet : agar me apkey room me thi to..
Maan : to..hmm??
Their lips almost brushed each others sending jolts of current through him. Unable to hold back, he held her by waist.
Geet (moaned) : Maann..
Maan : i wanted to talk to u
Geet : talk? U r flirting..
Maan : kyu baki sari ladkiya gayab he??

Geet (still struggling to free herself..) : mujhe janey dijiye..aur ap jao un ladkiyo ke paas..
Maan : u wont mind???
Geet : I wont..y would i?
Maan : really Geet ?

He moved closer almost crushing her. She stopped resisting him as if giving in to him.She parted her lips almost inviting him when they heard Pinky lukin for Geet. Maaneet came back to their senses.

Geet : Pinky is lukin for me..
Maan : hmm go.

She quickly ran away from there and a frustrated Maan went for a shower.
Maan(self-thot) : wats wrong with u Maan?? Why do i lose my control whenever she is around??? No way i need to prove it this time ki uskey hone ya na hone se mujhe koi faraq nhe padta.

The same time Geet's room ,
Geet(self-talk) : ye Maan samajte kya he apney apko?? (imitatin)baki ladkiya gayab ho gayi..huh my foot. And y would he affect me ?? He s gone mad. Babaji ab ap hi raksha karna..

The next few days they had the fun of their lifetime. And then on the final day, they decided to spent the whole day at the beach.
                  Geet and Mira were havin lemonade in one of the restaurants when they heard the other girls whistling and shouting. They ran outside to find a crowd. They went ahead.
Geet : o boss.. scene kya he??
One of the girls :wo dekho..
She lukd at the direction pointed by the girl and the next moment her mouth remained wide open.. That was Maan Singh Khurana coming from the beach wearing just boxers and that too red one! His upper body was shining in the sun due to the water droplets dripping down...
He was simply hotter than the sun. Geet felt so uncomfortable with all the girls staring at him, ab aisey bhi koi show off karta he kya ?? Besharam huh!!!
She left the place in frustration without noticing a smirking Maan. Rest of the day was quite uneventful. Only Maan could see that Geet remained detached from everything. She avoided the place where he sat and the girls with him...(from Geet's pov) it made her puke. In the evening when everyone was busy partying Mira and Pinky were a bit worried.
Maan : kya baat he ?
Mira : Nhe Maan..wo..wo..
Pinky : Geet ki tabiyat kharab he. Usey room wapas jaana he abhi.
Maan : Ok i will take her with me..
Geet came from nowhere.
Geet : koi zarurat nhe..i know how to take care of myself. And why r u so bothered? Apko to in ladkiyo ke beech nangu pangu ghumne se fursat miley tab na..

Pinky and Mira suppressed their smiles.
Maan : Geet..ye kya laga rakha he?? Aur tumhe kyu faraq pad raha he?
Geet : o really?? I thot we were frnz.. And wat if i did the same ?? Imagine..this is just so disgusting!!

Maan couldn't say anything more. Ofcourse he wouldn't tolerate her roaming around in a swim suit flaunting herself. She did have all the right to be angry, but..damit why cant she just admit it...that she is really so possessive!!! Ye ladki mujhe paagal kar degi.. His thots were broken abruptly as she raised her voice, "Mira Pinky u guys stay if you want. I am leaving"
Mira n Pinky followed her leaving an impatient Maan.
Why is she complicating this?? Kabhi aisey behave karti he that she dont know anything or kabhi...just claiming her right on him... He sighed thinking about his chutki...

---------------------------------------------------

PRECAP: Geet finds her love...Shocked Shocked

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 May 2012 at 4:49am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarharikashiva25dpurvakrishna.cukishshruti_raitanishasingh3star432Candy_jscanonManishaGovinddalurshinedosssneetugarg123--Yashvi--Enigma78sweetmelonpiyasinghgoyalkalpna123rostsmitha2728minnurajsonika1974Aym7asmi123Paingel5armadbhakbhartifanangeesh-Trinity--Elfin-surbhijn106NihsonBkhaslovepooshruthiruchsCiaMaaneetMoody_BarbieSerious-BeautyetrikaSweetestPariTarina.R.Totiniits_meneha512saam123pearl_warriorcustodian75-gurtimaniac-sheetalvasacutemishtiAmElOdIfatema_007CrystalSaya-eiya-maansi007shristi1divya22lalitha..dreamy4everExpectoPatronum286pearlanjalisen85NeejuKasiKasigbhatJeba.Rahmannats0101Tia-AFreeBirdAwari_Maandeepali1022lil.mizz.smexiicrazydreamMaaneet099ritzy09tanvi04NANDY_BRUpaponeconSpeechlesssoni4eva-Veritaserum-kabslockssanu3108ambbihaseemamaryAsh1991nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan-afsha-namita25swetha10punam2712Little_Mermaid.Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapemeena..ShalveGame_Changer-Mounika-tabby999Madhuri53tamanna1391bhanu_rekhagnanorNeelambari..abinash079_BlackPearl_Krishna_Souravgoldenmoon-Orchid-

nanor IF-Stunnerz
nanor
nanor

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
simply amazing loved it..hope its maan we r talking about when u say G finds her love , in precap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123sanu3108

Go to top