Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

[Article]Mohan sisters face racial discrimination (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
yeah , i too read about tis , isnt it an insult too the indian origin ?? AND btw how th hell are mohan sisters at fault if there was a blast in norway , but am still happy as shakti di and mukti di are fine...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Article]Mohan sisters face racial discrimination (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sorry Robin .. I am not "like-ing" this post Cry

This is SOOO aweful !!! Broken Heart

KriyanshSwaron9

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
PATHETIC and DISGRACEFUL!!!!

I cant believe they would treat INDIA's BEST DANCING STAR this way!!! I strongly condemn this act. 

I am more so angry because SHAKTI spent her OWN money to go to Norway to Perform.  Although she and Mukti ended up partying and having a good time in Norway with Jack, the fact still remains that her sole purpose of going to Norway to perform for the Norway Audience went to Vain!!.

The organizers shld have refunded Shakti her amount.. (A trip like this could have been so expensive.. Must be atleast 1 Lakh rupees if not more which is a lot of money). These Gurls work so hard in INDIA.. and if NORWAY does not appreciate OUR TALENTED INDIANS, then they should get our msgs our there LOUD AND CLEAR that we CONDEMN such discrimination to the CORE!!!!!!.. 

If somone knows or has any information to this ANNUAL event that Shakti was going to go perform for.. please let us know.. We can send them emails to let them know how UPSET we INDIAN FANS are!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumjoo

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with what you are saying MF, but I think we should just leave the matter as it is. Because she was not the only Indian whose performance was cut off...and Shakti is over it so its best not to create problems for her (meaning if we start bashing the Mela people they will say bad things about Shakti)

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
When it comes to Racial Discrimination, it gets really really AWEFUL. I can Imagine, the bad times she must have gone through in NORWAY. Not only her, many other Indians as well...Thats really Sad...Unhappy

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
i can understand their situation...   after 9/11  at first it was hard living in the us..   at least they got out, but i am a citizen...  it still gets hard sometimes seeing some peoples attitude but...  

i'm glad their okay n didnt make a big deal (say bad things about Norwegians) .

Edited by brainychild92 - 23 October 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.