Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

sony channel timing problem

ANOSHKA Groupbie
ANOSHKA
ANOSHKA

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
when KTLK is suppose to be on either Kismat or some other show is on air i am talking about Dish network i have DVR which records the show so i can watch it whenever i have free time but 9 out of 10 at that time it is kismat or some kind of other show instead of KTLK plz check ur timing for audience in USA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

KaranKittu4eva Goldie
KaranKittu4eva
KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hey I'm in Canada and I record my shows too! Ok and ur rite so Kismat ALWAYS ends late and KTLK will come like 15 mins late and then end 15 mins late. My advice to you is to record it from let's say if it comes at ur place at 8:00 then record from 8:00-9:00 for one hour and then u can skip Kismat in the start and you won't miss then end of KTLK;)
This is not a Sony TV problem this doesn't happen in India only here cuz the network is ATN or maybe something else for you.

Hope this helps,
Meera

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 23 October 2011 at 12:25am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index