Kis Morrh pe milay ho/Thread # 1/Maan Geet FF

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Thread # 1

' KIS MORRH PE MILAY HO' 

"Mr Khuraana I m sorry she is no more"Dr gave this shocking news to him outside hospital room.

He was shocked…became a statue…holding his son in his lap.  He never expected this kind of storm .Which had  blown away every thing from his life.

" Maan Maan  beta sambha-liye apne aap ko 'Daddi Maa put her hand on his shoulder. But there was no effect on him

His mind was not working keeping his one year old son in his lap .He sat on bench  had lost his wife Sangeeta.Maan was in lov with her madly.It was other think their marriage was arranged. That was not a lov marriage.Daddi Maa chose her after a search of two years.Coz she wanted a perfect match for her grand son Maan An US educated…but attached to his roots deeply.Maan Singh Khuraana  a handsome, intelligent man of principles.Looking after his family construction business .Always kept a distance from girlz .so Daddi was much worried for him.and She started this mission to find perfect match for him.And after search of two years. She found Sangeeta as His perfect match.Maan never said no to his Daddi ..this time also.He did what Daddi Maa said

Sangeeta an educated girl having great family values molded herself according to Khuraanas easily after marriage. Maan n Sangeeta first became friends n then lovers.Maan started to lov her madly…same with Sangeeta who was a perfect match for Maan a loving n caring wife,daughter in law n a house  maker.Daddi always felt proud of her choice.

After 1 years of marriage Maan n Sangeeta became parents of a beautiful son Aryan. They were too happy as their family was complete now.

One day

Maan: Sangeeta plz hurry up we r getting late.

Sangeeta: Maan come here …plz help me.

Maan: Ya dear I m always here at ur service (he hugged her from behind )

Sangeeta: Now u r not getting late. (she taunted)

Maan: Ya darling ..but if u r in front of me…I never care about time.(he hugged her more tightly )

Sangeeta :Oh behave lik a good boy n help me to set ..my Sarri pleats. (she gave real reason why she called him)

Maan:oh this is the matter..u always want me when u need help( he complained)

Sangeeta smiled .they were going to a friends party.Maan voluntarily helped her as always. Until Sangeeta was giving final touches to her make up.Maan took Aryan n handed him to Daddi Maa. Soon after they were ready to go for party.But when they came downstairs.Sangeeta felt a lil pain in her head n she became unconscious.

Maan: Daddi Maa plz come here look what happened to Sangeeta.

Daddi Maa was shocked to find her in this state. He took Sangeeta to hospital where Doctor Gupta examined n gave injection to her.But he was much worried

Maan: Dr what happened .why she became unconscious lik tthis..nothing lik that happened before.?

Dr Gupta: Mr Khuraana I m not in state to say anything until reports come.This may b a minor reason..lik weakness or stress or any thing serious .(he said sitting on his chair )

Maan: But what u mean to say serious ..?(he became restless)

Dr Gupta: Mr Khuraana plz calm down.If u behave lik this…her sitation gonna b more critical.(he consoled him)

Maan controlled himself when Sangeeta regained her conscious.But she could find Maan had something in his mind n heart.

Sangeeta: What happened Maan ? u r sad.

Maan: Nothin but u made me to b lik this .(he tried to b normal)

Sangeeta: Me ?

Maan: Ya u..doc said u have weakness n that's reason u r here n your over stress also .Doc asked for complete rest.(Maan smiled)

Sangeeta: Yeh doctor bhi na ..I m fine.Maan .

But from test reports it was clear She had second stage brain tumor.She might survive or not that was not sure.Maan had completely broken down.But how could he say to Sangeeta.Whole Khuraana family always tried to do their best for her.But she was getting weaker n weaker day by day.N Maan had totally cut his ties with KC.It was Dev who was taking care of everything

One day

Maan was feeding 10 month old son Aryan in their bed room

Sangeeta: Maan.

Scroll Down 

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Maan: ya Sangeeta u want something. (he took his son in his arms n sat next to Sangeeta )

Sangeeta: Maan I want to say something ?(She took his hand in hers)

Maan: What?(he was waiting for her )

Sangeeta: Maan after me'promise me U ll take care of Aryan same lik this.

Maan was shocked to listen this How she came to know that she gonna die.

Maan: what r u saying where r u going .?(he was much worried if she really knew what's truth )

Sangeeta: Wahi jo sach hai'I know I hav cancer ..from second stage say ab last stage takk aa gaya hai.(she had tears in her eyes)

He was speechless n started to cry lik a child.When Sangeeta wiped his n hers ters

Maan: Sangeeta u know this.

Sangeeta: Ya Maan I know this from months'One day I found my reports in ur study.

Maan: Sangeeta I cant loose u..I m breaking bit by bit😭.I can't even imagine to liv without u .

Sangeeta: But u hav to ..for our son..for Daddi Maa.n KC ur dream.For jst me u can't hide ur face from reality. N if u ll do this that ll b ur true lov for me.

Maan promised her to do so.Doc started Sangeeta's chemotherapy so that she could liv for few more weeks.But nothing happened .She left Maan forever within two months.

N now Maan was sitting lik a lifeless thing tightly holding his son  not Daddi or Dev had that courage to take him out of this condition .Meera..Dev's friend ran to hospital when she came to know this.She snatched  Aryan from Maan

Meera: Maan'Maan look at me'Sangeeta is no more.(she tried so that Maan could react )

But there was no effect on Maan.Doctor advised Dev to admit him to this hospital.Meera was a physiatrist so She asked doctor to try once.

Meera: Maan'look at ur son'U want him to die also But u promised Sangeeta to take care of him.tumne he kahan tha humse .With her death u hav forgotten urpromise..it means u don't lov her u cheated her ur lov is false  (She shouted n slapped Maan many times )

It worked Maan started to cry bitterly  remembering his promise which he did to Sangeeta.

Maan: I can't cheat u ..I can't cheat u Sangeeta (he was shouting now)

This jerk was enough for him to accept reality .When doctor came with some papers.

Dr Gupta: Mr Khuraana..I know this is not rite time but this is also necessary.Plz sign this.(He handed some papers to Maan)

Meera: What's this doc?(She said instead of Maan)

Dr: This is a statement made by Mrs Sangeeta'She asked me to give these papers to Mr Khuraana after her death.She had donated her body to our medical institute so that her donated organs kissi aur k kaam a sakkay who needs . so as A husband we also want his permission.

Both Maan n Meera looked at each other.But Maan again remembered same promise which he made to Sangeeta

Meera: Maan I know this is a very crucial phase ofur life.But u hav to overcome for ur loved ones .

Maan: Meera I can't liv without her.But I hav to for my son.(He took him from Meera)

Meera: Ya Maan for ur son .

Maan: So if she wished' Doctor I m ready ..plz take this (he signed n handed papers of permission to doctor.)

Maan had lost his wife but som where he was satisfied that his wife gonna stay giving life to other people by saving them with her organs

Hey Friends this is my first OS after seven fictions.I think u ll lik this n ur appreciation will help me to rite more n also to make it a fiction.Plz  u all  do comment n hit lik ur appreciation n ideas r must.If u want pm then request me 

Lov

Jass

Index This Thread

Part2~Page8

Part 3~Page12

Index Other Threads

# 2

# 3

# 4

For All updates visit 

My Fantasy Land My Fictions

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
dear mostly os means
it ll be end in one update dear
but if u want to take more than 2 updates then
say as SS dear

loved it
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

dear mostly os means

it ll be end in one update dear
but if u want to take more than 2 updates then
say as SS dear

loved it

Ya I know but there was one comment in between.But this is not in two parts but continuation of same part.A one short .But for backgrounds it became too long that I hav to put in two portions 

I hav idea to make it SS.but depends upon u there

lov 

thax 
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome..i hardly understand the meaning of ff and os but this is something that is very beautiful..maan lost his wife and he is left vt his son now and m wateing to know what vl happn next do continue soon..it was so kind of her wife to donate her organs after death and glad that maan accepted it..thanks for the pm..its superb cont soon
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: d2407

It was awesome..i hardly understand the meaning of ff and os but this is something that is very beautiful..maan lost his wife and he is left vt his son now and m wateing to know what vl happn next do continue soon..it was so kind of her wife to donate her organs after death and glad that maan accepted it..thanks for the pm..its superb cont soon

thanx first of all

FF: Fan Fiction a long story or u can say jst lik novel ...

SS:Short Story of few parts

Lov

Jass
tanvi04 thumbnail
wonderul one but i think it should be ss i love to see more parts
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ok now i understood every thing..thank u very much earlier i never understood what it ment..😊i think u can definately create a perfect beautiful ss or ff..all ur wish.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS
just read through it now
It was really good
Continue with your great work
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
please continue