ArHi OS: A Midnight Adventure - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww...it was sho shweet!
I loved it!
This new side of Khushi has intrigued me...I hope we will get to see this side of her for real soon!!!
Thanks!
@littlemoi: Thanks so much for the awesome comment! This was the end of the story, but I'll definitely PM you when I write something new :)

@poojawal_Pooja_: Thanks so much! So glad you liked it!

@ aquablue17: Thanks a ton for reading and commenting :)

@Harshiti4Lyf: Haha yeah, it definitely was bold of her, but it definitely seemed like something she would do😆 But thanks a ton! So glad you enjoyed it :)

@
Arhi-Sarun: Thanks so much for the awesome comment! Really appreciate it :)

@..Jojo..: Haha Buaji just seemed so apt for the role of bodyguard 🤣 But thanks so much for reading and commenting! So glad you enjoyed it, and I'll definitely add you to my PM list :)

@desisweetheart9: Thank you very much!

@Wafa_94: Haha I'll definitely write more on ArHi! I'm so glad you liked reading this though :) Thanks for the comment!

@-Gautami: Thanks for reading and commenting! Haha I definitely don't think I'll be contnuing this, but I'll PM you whenever I write anything else ArHi related :)

@Haniibee: Haha how awesome would that be if/when we see something like this in the show! Thanks for reading and commenting though! So glad you enjoyed it :)

@ MrDarcyfan: Thanks SO much! :)
this is the most cutest OS i have read to date!! omg! loved every moment.
xxx
Awww Naina, that was sooo CUTE! :D

Loved the OS, these two are so naughty! ;) hehe Khushi barging in to Arnav's room - how adorable! LOL their punishment haha sucks to be them! 

This was a lovely OS, you should write moree! :) 

--Garima
It was really adorable one shot :) You have very nice flow to your writing. You should definitely write more. Maybe something about Arnav & Khushi emotional bonding. Heck, I am sensitive person thus like to read on the same genre :P
Hey this was amazing and really funny :)
Well done you did a great job on it! Xx
Really nice. Please pm me when you update.

Anu
cweet! <33 LOL. :] i liked it very much it's soo cute :$
Loved it dear pm me next time
A fab OS Naina!!
I absolutely loved it.
😊