Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shamil... the biggest disaster.. in this show is the inconsistency... my god.. i cant fathom .. why Doc A is a hardstone n next moment after he accepts her wish to give up on medicine.. he is ready to go talk to her.. again.. Confused

Then the whole Gabbar thing was sooo inconsistent n random... why jus coz she saw him hugging mallika..not withstanding that she was drooling on the ear rings the very other day...Confused

OMG WORD! What the hell was wrong with Ashutosh??? It's like he has no mind of his own anymore?? So dumb that scene was! Does he himself know what randomness he is babbling?  And honestly this entire scenario of ASKING Nidhi to come back to the hospital as if koi husband apni roothi biwi ko GHAR waapas bula raha ho...what is all this??Confused

Where is the PROFESSIONALISM?? Jo thoda bahut tha beginning epis mein woh bhi sab ud gayaConfusedLOL

And Nidhi toh seriously is also seeming bipolar nowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

honestly hope nidhi coming back to the hospital shld be something more deeper than pleasing ashutosh or anyone..but a sense of duty and responsibility she feels as a doctor...her individual decision without any influence...

they should have not her leave the hospital after 2 days ..instead the character of nidhi should have been kept there and her realization and the seriousness of her profession...

Edited by sun29 - 23 October 2011 at 10:38am

Armu4evashamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@anu.. so true... along with Mallika.. Nidhi is going bipolar too lolz..!! LOL .. i felt so terrible.. for MB.. poor guy. .to utter such sensless lines.. for the 'viewer friendlyness' ...  n btw the i wanted to ask the CVs.. that are they planning to make.. Nidhi .. another Arohi to make her viewer friendly as well?? LoLz... i dunno why i m scared about this show ka future.. n big time..!! Disapprove

@sun...so true.. i so wanted her leaving n return both on her own terms n thot process... her missing on her duty.. on everything associated to the life of a doc.. the stress... the shouting from docs everything.. ! I thot that saving Shahensha will make her question herself n inspire her..to return... but no.. it has to be.. Saiyaan ji... ka request.. .. her refusal.. his hurt.. n then finally her.. oh cant live without my piya...  to return! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 October 2011 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
LOLYUP the show will dffo go the commerCiaL way for TRP its already heading that way

Armu4evashamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

LOLYUP the show will dffo go the commerCiaL way for TRP its already heading that way

Ramona.. u n yanku were bang on in ur prediction... LOL I can start seeing dupattas flying already.. LOL

shamil...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedLOL we already have a RAUNCHY sceNE and tHe love track hasnt yet started

Armu4evashamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Egads...if they show a dupatta/trip-catch scene b/w AN, I'm so DONE...I will not be able to tolerate this show AT ALL then.

Armu4evashamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Egads...if they show a dupatta/trip-catch scene b/w AN, I'm so DONE...I will not be able to tolerate this show AT ALL then.

LoLz.. anu lets hope the trp goes a bit up.. so they dun indulge in all that crap.. in this show atleast.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.