Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Shamil you made a post about this too?? Given the response I got in my thread I wondered if only I thought Friday's epi was utter crap...haha

I think this show is done for now...the script was never very strong to begin with and the past few epis have been worse than ever in terms of consistency...Kritika was overacting SO much in Friday's epi...MB bechara akela is show ko nahin sambhal sakta if they give him such a crappy script.

I guess this goes in the 'shut off your brain and watch for timepass on and off' list of shows for me now...lol
oh u made a post too?? I need to dig it up thenEmbarrassed
I was buzy on friday -saturday
Anu the problem with people like u and me is that however we try hard to keep our brain shut, it pops out demanding logicLOL 

Yeah I did...and I personally didn't like Friday's epi...did you? Don't you feel that Kritika was playing Arohi more than NIDHI in that epi?? I felt like I was watching a totally different character instead of Nidhi that day...there is no head or tail to anything happening anymore...total senselessness. I'm losing my connect completely.

It's such a sad waste...the show has so much potential in terms of concept and actors but sadly it doesn't look like the makers and the channel waale want to capitalize on thatConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

@shamilHugHug..it has been sooo longgg

@leahHugHug..how are you hun..kritzoo was asking abt you...am soo happy to see you girls here

shamil...at some point all shows get brutally murdered by trps..here we are thinking this is going fast whereas trp providing audience are finding it slow...Ermm ...the unfortunate state of Indian shows...but i agree to your post  and hope these people are able to blend masala and logic to some extent...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

LOL Shamil you made a post about this too?? Given the response I got in my thread I wondered if only I thought Friday's epi was utter crap...haha

I think this show is done for now...the script was never very strong to begin with and the past few epis have been worse than ever in terms of consistency...Kritika was overacting SO much in Friday's epi...MB bechara akela is show ko nahin sambhal sakta if they give him such a crappy script.

I guess this goes in the 'shut off your brain and watch for timepass on and off' list of shows for me now...lol

U made a post ??? I din see it yaar.. n  i second u.. it was a 'shut off ur brain n watch' epi...cent percentum...!! Ouch  Its heartbreaking to see how a beautiful classic is adapted into such a trite show..!! I feel sorry for the talent in here getting wasted... such! Ouch

Edited --- Anu i cant find ur post Confused i searched ur my post.. Confused

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 October 2011 at 10:17am

shamilAreYaar

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Yeah I did...and I personally didn't like Friday's epi...did you? Don't you feel that Kritika was playing Arohi more than NIDHI in that epi?? I felt like I was watching a totally different character instead of Nidhi that day...there is no head or tail to anything happening anymore...total senselessness. I'm losing my connect completely.

It's such a sad waste...the show has so much potential in terms of concept and actors but sadly it doesn't look like the makers and the channel waale want to capitalize on thatConfused
anu I haven't watched her Arohi act so don't know
but that character was certainly acting weird. I mean why is she calling A 'khadoos' when he hasn't done anything?? and trying to 'walk out' coz he was there! seriously???  aftre 5 minutes she holds his hand and brings him to danceSilly I liked the scene but it didnt gel well with the way she was reacting till thenLOL
@bold- I still have hope ( or may be I refuse to believe that this show can go wrong with a writer like KP

Armu4evaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

U made a post ??? I din see it yaar.. n  i second u.. it was a 'shut off ur brain n watch' epi...cent percentum...!! Ouch  Its heartbreaking to see how a beautiful classic is adapted into such a trite show..!! I feel sorry for the talent in here getting wasted... such! Ouch

Edited --- Anu i cant find ur post Confused i searched ur my post.. Confused

I actually just posted my review in this thread onlyLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1925686&PID=48086356&#48086356

Yeah I really dunno what was going on in the epi yaarOuch

Armu4evashamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@shamilHugHug..it has been sooo longgg

@leahHugHug..how are you hun..kritzoo was asking abt you...am soo happy to see you girls here

shamil...at some point all shows get brutally murdered by trps..here we are thinking this is going fast whereas trp providing audience are finding it slow...Ermm ...the unfortunate state of Indian shows...but i agree to your post  and hope these people are able to blend masala and logic to some extent...

omg! yeh kaun aayaa!!!!!!Big smileHug
@bold- I hope so tooSmile

sun29

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

but that character was certainly acting weird. I mean why is she calling A 'khadoos' when he hasn't done anything?? and trying to 'walk out' coz he was there! seriously???  aftre 5 minutes she holds his hand and brings him to danceSilly I liked the scene but it didnt gel well with the way she was reacting till thenLOL
@bold- I still have hope ( or may be I refuse to believe that this show can go wrong with a writer like KP

Shamil... the biggest disaster.. in this show is the inconsistency... my god.. i cant fathom .. why Doc A is a hardstone n next moment after he accepts her wish to give up on medicine.. he is ready to go talk to her.. again.. Confused

Then the whole Gabbar thing was sooo inconsistent n random... why jus coz she saw him hugging mallika..not withstanding that she was drooling on the ear rings the very other day...Confused

shamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

LOL I liked that bit as a standalone cuz it did have this softness to it plus Saiyaaan bhi toh play ho raha thaLOL...but I found Nidhi's expressions too randomly childish and PETULANT and it REALLY put me off...honestly if THIS is the kind of "chemistry" they are trying to go for b/w Ashu-Nidhi, it's NOT going to workConfused...there is too much randomness and overacting happening...koi FLOW hi nahin kisi cheez ka. Whole epi was just filled with RANDOM dancing...woh bhi begaani shaadi meinConfusedLOL

Frankly I don't think KP is the greatest writer ever when it comes to daily soaps...writing for a daily soap is different from writing for movies...the pressures are different...and I'm not sure if KP is being able to manage those consistently.

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.