Page 7 of 15

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by -Farrah-

The curry is tasty but the tadka is missing...CVs are u listening!!!!

Cutely said Leah.LOL

P.S sorry to go off topic but are you the Leah from Kritzis talli gang? I have heard alot of nice things about you all.Embarrassed
Hey Farrah!!

I am the same (should I say notorious) Leah from Krits Talli gang!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ShockedShockedShocked You heard nice things about us???LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shamil can guarantee for us!!Wink

Well its nice to finally meet you!Embarrassed

And I do hope you come and visit us the SR AT soon. Kritzi and Sudha misses you and sanj alot! And plus I want to join in with some of those hilarious discussions Ive heard so much about! Especially the 'scribbling'!LOL

And Shamil that goes for you too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
shamilll omg its soo good to see you post here as well Hug but i do request you to give an update about the current events in the Dil mein ghaas forum ;) haha, keep rocking!

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
awesome awesome post shamilClapClapClapClap
the show indeed has an amazing cast but the story needs to be concentrate a little more.  cvs needs to show some creativity now,other then that it is a very nice show.

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Hey Farrah!!

I am the same (should I say notorious) Leah from Krits Talli gang!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ShockedShockedShocked You heard nice things about us???LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shamil can guarantee for us!!Wink

yes Farrah, they are all 'masoom Parinday' just like meROFL

-Farrah-

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

shamilll omg its soo good to see you post here as well Hug but i do request you to give an update about the current events in the Dil mein ghaas forum ;) haha, keep rocking!
whats 'current' there yaarLOL Didnt I make one on poor Cvs demanding for a channel?? nothing much happened after that in my be-oo-ti-phool phorumCry
may be after they announce the banner I shall try to  write another articleEmbarrassed

WTH!! the forum refuses to accept my 'like' for ur post?!!

Edited by shamil - 23 October 2011 at 9:18am

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

awesome awesome post shamilClapClapClapClap
the show indeed has an amazing cast but the story needs to be concentrate a little more.  cvs needs to show some creativity now,other then that it is a very nice show.
baniiiHug
Lets hope the creatives will do the needfulSmile

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
LOL Shamil you made a post about this too?? Given the response I got in my thread I wondered if only I thought Friday's epi was utter crap...haha

I think this show is done for now...the script was never very strong to begin with and the past few epis have been worse than ever in terms of consistency...Kritika was overacting SO much in Friday's epi...MB bechara akela is show ko nahin sambhal sakta if they give him such a crappy script.

I guess this goes in the 'shut off your brain and watch for timepass on and off' list of shows for me now...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Shamil you made a post about this too?? Given the response I got in my thread I wondered if only I thought Friday's epi was utter crap...haha

I think this show is done for now...the script was never very strong to begin with and the past few epis have been worse than ever in terms of consistency...Kritika was overacting SO much in Friday's epi...MB bechara akela is show ko nahin sambhal sakta if they give him such a crappy script.

I guess this goes in the 'shut off your brain and watch for timepass on and off' list of shows for me now...lol
oh u made a post too?? I need to dig it up thenEmbarrassed
I was buzy on friday -saturday
Anu the problem with people like u and me is that however we try hard to keep our brain shut, it pops out demanding logicLOL 

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.