Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

"suddenly it looks like the other doctors were machhar maaroing all these days and she was the only one who had the power to heal"

PERFECT!! thts so damn true yaar Thumbs Up

i so miss Jhoota Singh CryLOL

i hope we get regular articles Wink
miss u too veenaHug
where are u these days??
regular updates ?? I really hope the CVs will see to it that I am not forced to come up with posts like thisOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Shamil, would love to read JS's views on weekends and you could continue drooling over PI on weekdays with us!! LOL I pray that things don't go as insane as it was in DMG and I am hoping it wont..  on a positive note, I was glad that Ranganthan made some temporary arrangements for the patients when the whole hospital was attending the shaadi... we never got to see such meherbaani in DMG Ermm 

Pippa- Heya, glad to see you here. Smile  With an awesome cast and potential storyline, I am fervently hoping  too that this show gets its due because its surely refreshing than its contenders. 

One thing that is eating me up is that why is Ashutosh trying his hand at getting Nidhi back when she has made her decision that medicine is not meant for her.. Confused
not a bad idea shreyaLOL but u don't know how upset I am with the fact that I had to write this one. Had too much hope on this show I guess
about the shaadi thing; have certain doubts Embarrassed in our place the guests first meet the bride/bride groom before breaking into a dance that too holding the giftErmm. Here Dr.gulabo is more bothered about her dancing  than meeting priyanka.
I felt really sorry for Dr.A.. no body wanted him at the weddingCry 

@red- that is just one of the few things we still have no idea aboutLOL

Edited by shamil - 23 October 2011 at 4:42am

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Petrouska

Topic starter- I cannot agree with your post more! These have been just the thoughts on my mind and you have precisely put them into words and how LOL

How Nidhi, without wating to, even cleared medicine will always remain a mystryLOL Intelligence is obviously required to be a doctor and become one, but more than that SOLID HARDWORK is required to become a doctor! If one is not interested in becoming a doctor, one will not put in the required effort and remembering all those medical terms is practically impossible without interest. In this Nidhi got the all India 14th rank in medicine! Joke of the century! Whom are they kidding?!

And as you said, the way the hospital people behave as if she's indispensible is unbeleivable and kind of gets onto my nerves at times! And the patient coming home in itself is absurd. She was only an intern and the major operation and "life saving process" would have been done by senior doctors. Let alone interns, even people who are doing their MS are not allowed to operate without supervision. And addresses of the doctors are not given to the public.

SO many bloopers that I don't have the patience to list them all, but I'm sure most of would have noticed and I'm sure even posts were made regarding some of them!

Buck up people! We want to see something better!
thanks for the supportSmile
@bold- yeah that one too.. I mean the operation was done by dr.A & M ; she was just assisting them  LOL . It is going overboard by making her the only hope at KOTNIS hospitalConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

shamil...if there ever has been a post with which I have agreed cent percent 100%, it is yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stern Smile

friday's epi has got me real worried, though I have been worried since the last one week or so ...Cry ...i will be so heartbroken if these GUSTAKHIs by the CVs continue, n our dearest KTLK suffers due to the whiplash of falling TRPs...Cry

Are Hai Hai Yeh Majboorii,
 Yeh MB Aur Yeh KK Mujhe Pal Pal Hai Tadpaaye Day Dreaming
Teri Do Takiyan Di TRPs  Dead
Te Mera Lakhon Kaa KTLK Jaaye Re Ouch Cry
thanks renuHug@red- lovelyROFL
I think we should start a spoof corner to post our 'creative' stuffTongue

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by -renu-

Hugegggjactly !!!!!...i toh am FULL ON obsessed with the cutest jodi ever...Day Dreaming...welcome to the CLUB !LOL

i cant wait to see the ,madness that Nidhi is gonna b ..once in love..Embarrassedshe is gonna embarass him to the hilt...ROFL
HAMAARE KHAYAALAT kitne milte julte haiN
add me tooEmbarrassedROFL

...RamonaG....

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Shamil aka JSHugHug

first pf all munni and PI (Pighalti Icecream) is nice name ROFLROFLROFL

and i agree with everything you have saidEmbarrassed i am saying the same thing since last two-three days in SR ccLOL ishtory is heading no where and showing it like hospital can't run without Nidhi is simply ridiculousLOL
Mallika reminding Ashutosh about their 12 yrs friendship and telling him again and again that she loves him (directly/indirectly) is simply boring Sleepy
i had so much hope with this show but all went on drainPinch when will any CV will learn to make their char little realistic?Ermm
thanks reshuHug
u call my show boring??? how dare uAngryTongueLOL
its 100 times better than ishq taking igjams wala showEmbarrassed
I still have hope ;umeed par duniya kayam haiTongue
after watching DMG , I don't think any show can go below that level

Leah1

allura

allura

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
luvd da way u hv wr8n
i agree…i think dey r confused how to prgrs wid da story
dey need to change deir script in order to get mr trp's.

shamil

Leah1

IF-Rockerz

Leah1

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by Leah1

The curry is tasty but the tadka is missing...CVs are u listening!!!!

Cutely said Leah.LOL

P.S sorry to go off topic but are you the Leah from Kritzis talli gang? I have heard alot of nice things about you all.Embarrassed
Hey Farrah!!

I am the same (should I say notorious) Leah from Krits Talli gang!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ShockedShockedShocked You heard nice things about us???LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shamil can guarantee for us!!Wink

Edited by Leah1 - 23 October 2011 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.