Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

LOL...@red...i hope KTLK turns out to be a real winner finally...i am not too much of a tv person, KTLK is the only one i am watching these days, apart from a few random epis of reality shows...hence, ...DOOBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA kinda scene for me...LOL

I know how u feel... me feel the same... Hug
I want to see AshNi cute moments.. m so obsessed with them.. Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOL...@red...i hope KTLK turns out to be a real winner finally...i am not too much of a tv person, KTLK is the only one i am watching these days, apart from a few random epis of reality shows...hence, ...DOOBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA kinda scene for me...LOL

I know how u feel... me feel the same... Hug
I want to see AshNi cute moments.. m so obsessed with them.. Ouch 

Hugegggjactly !!!!!...i toh am FULL ON obsessed with the cutest jodi ever...Day Dreaming...welcome to the CLUB ! LOL

Armu4evashamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Hugegggjactly !!!!!...i toh am FULL ON obsessed with the cutest jodi ever...Day Dreaming...welcome to the CLUB ! LOL

i cant wait to see the ,madness that Nidhi is gonna b ..once in love.. Embarrassed she is gonna embarass him to the hilt... ROFL

-renu-shamil

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

i cant wait to see the ,madness that Nidhi is gonna b ..once in love.. Embarrassed she is gonna embarass him to the hilt... ROFL

ROFL...absolutely !!!...he'll be like yelling "WHADDD" for the rest of his life...LOL...

Armu4evashamil

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Hugegggjactly !!!!!...i toh am FULL ON obsessed with the cutest jodi ever...Day Dreaming...welcome to the CLUB !LOL

i cant wait to see the ,madness that Nidhi is gonna b ..once in love..Embarrassedshe is gonna embarass him to the hilt...ROFL
HAMAARE KHAYAALAT kitne milte julte haiN

Armu4evashamil

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
But yes i agree frI epis seemed to indicatE they will change anything for TRPS

Armu4evashamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

HAMAARE KHAYAALAT kitne milte julte haiN

Aare totally.. hum bhi to akhir.. Nidhi ke.. family wale hain.. Ashu ke droolers jo thehre.. Embarrassed

@renu... .ha ha.. i so agree... shirt utariye.. now. .n then after marriage.. AAGE BAHDIYE.. (like RaYa) .. n he will go.. WHADDD ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Shamil aka JSHugHug

first pf all munni and PI (Pighalti Icecream) is nice name ROFLROFLROFL

and i agree with everything you have saidEmbarrassed i am saying the same thing since last two-three days in SR ccLOL ishtory is heading no where and showing it like hospital can't run without Nidhi is simply ridiculousLOL
Mallika reminding Ashutosh about their 12 yrs friendship and telling him again and again that she loves him (directly/indirectly) is simply boring Sleepy
i had so much hope with this show but all went on drainPinch when will any CV will learn to make their char little realistic?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.