Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 4)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

LOL  we have seen even BALH.. but all tend to go the saas-bahu wayOuch KTLK wont go that way I think.. 

Pippa- Glad you took the plunge. Big smile Oh yes, Kritika is a surprise package!! 

BALH . .couple arent age gap ones.. but bit mature couple.. for marrying ..i guess.!! N yep.. its all saas-bahu... here atleast its no chance... coz theres  NO SAANS here.. ROFL

Btw... @kritika.. i liked her in Pyaar Ka bandhan.. n m LOVINGGG her here...! Fingers crossed.. hope the TRPs pick up n the CVs get proper elbow room to trim the script n knit the lose ends..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeshamil

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Topic starter- I cannot agree with your post more! These have been just the thoughts on my mind and you have precisely put them into words and how LOL

How Nidhi, without wating to, even cleared medicine will always remain a mystryLOL Intelligence is obviously required to be a doctor and become one, but more than that SOLID HARDWORK is required to become a doctor! If one is not interested in becoming a doctor, one will not put in the required effort and remembering all those medical terms is practically impossible without interest. In this Nidhi got the all India 14th rank in medicine! Joke of the century! Whom are they kidding?!

And as you said, the way the hospital people behave as if she's indispensible is unbeleivable and kind of gets onto my nerves at times! And the patient coming home in itself is absurd. She was only an intern and the major operation and "life saving process" would have been done by senior doctors. Let alone interns, even people who are doing their MS are not allowed to operate without supervision. And addresses of the doctors are not given to the public.

SO many bloopers that I don't have the patience to list them all, but I'm sure most of would have noticed and I'm sure even posts were made regarding some of them!

Buck up people! We want to see something better!

sanaa_sshamil

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Tanu,  love will blossom before marriage here.. in that sense, I meant refreshing. Smile  

I am watching Kritika for the first time. Never thought she would grow on me. Embarrassed

Armu4evashamil

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Tanu,  love will blossom before marriage here.. in that sense, I meant refreshing. Smile  

I am watching Kritika for the first time. Never thought she would grow on me. Embarrassed

Astitiva was same too... Varun (Badola) n Niki (Aneja) fall in love first then get married... Embarrassed n incidentally.. Niki played a doc there.. Wink tho Varun was a fashion photographer... who has an affair with a model later. .n this leads to end of their marriage... Ouch

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 October 2011 at 2:12am

Bingeshamil

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
shamil...if there ever has been a post with which I have agreed cent percent 100%, it is yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stern Smile

friday's epi has got me real worried, though I have been worried since the last one week or so ...Cry ...i will be so heartbroken if these GUSTAKHIs by the CVs continue, n our dearest KTLK suffers due to the whiplash of falling TRPs...Cry

Are Hai Hai Yeh Majboorii,
 Yeh MB Aur Yeh KK Mujhe Pal Pal Hai Tadpaaye Day Dreaming
Teri Do Takiyan Di TRPs  Dead
Te Mera Lakhon Kaa KTLK Jaaye Re Ouch Cry

Armu4evashamil

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tanu, love will blossom before marriage here.. in that sense, I meant refreshing.Smile

I am watching Kritika for the first time. Never thought she would grow on me.Embarrassed

Astitiva was same too... Varun (Badola) n Niki (Aneja) fall in love first then get married...Embarrassedn incidentally.. Niki played a doc there..Winktho Varun was a fashion photographer... who has an affair with a model later. .n this leads to end of their marriage...Ouch
AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY.. am realLy loving the show and looking fwd to tracks ahead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

friday's epi has got me real worried, though I have been worried since the last one week or so ...Cry ...i will be so heartbroken if these GUSTAKHIs by the CVs continue, n our dearest KTLK suffers due to the whiplash of falling TRPs...Cry

renu.. i read ur very agitated comment on MBs FB too LOL

aww sweetie... pyaar .. mein kabhi.. jeet to kabhi haar hai... aur haar kar jeetne wale ko hi KTLK kehte hain..!!

aghaz.. kamzor hua to kya... andaz kuch aisa hoga ke.. anjaam ki fikar bhi mit jaegi! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-...RamonaG....shamil

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by -renu-

renu.. i read ur very agitated comment on MBs FB too LOL

aww sweetie... pyaar .. mein kabhi.. jeet to kabhi haar hai... aur haar kar jeetne wale ko hi KTLK kehte hain..!!

aghaz.. kamzor hua to kya... andaz kuch aisa hoga ke.. anjaam ki fikar bhi mit jaegi! 

LOL...@red...i hope KTLK turns out to be a real winner finally...i am not too much of a tv person, KTLK is the only one i am watching these days, apart from a few random epis of reality shows...hence, ...DOOBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA kinda scene for me...LOL

Armu4evashamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index