Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I know how u feel... i have..decided to keep the critic in me.. on silent mode.. or i cant watch a single epi.. after the first week.. n ever since the shahensha andolan began Confused

Its gonna b touf time ahead.. for the show..if they dont sort out their act...n soon... the competition is increasing day by day..
I don't want this show to fail tanuCry
as u said they have to do something to sort out the glaring loop holes. I want my show to be the best!

Edited by shamil - 23 October 2011 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

[QUOTE=Armu4eva]
Hi Tanu,

Same here.

Looks like we have the same tastes..are you as crazy about MB as I am?

Love the guy to bits! So much that I never watched his movies only because he was playing side roles.LOL
LOL same here
But I usually avoid movies where he plays villian. didnt like the hero beating him upROFL
There are few movies hwre he played 'side roles' but left an impact for eg- AstitvaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I don't want this show to fail tanuCry
as u said they have to do something to sort out the galring loop holes. I want my show to be the best!

i know shamil.. i m so obsessed with the show.. ever since i saw the first promo.. n MB-Kritz have super chemistry but the scripting n directing r letting them down very badly...Ouch

Fingers crossed n praying for things to stabilise...! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu---sumana13--shamil

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
"suddenly it looks like the other doctors were machhar maaroing all these days and she was the only one who had the power to heal"

PERFECT!! thts so damn true yaar Thumbs Up

i so miss Jhoota Singh CryLOL

i hope we get regular articles Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Shamil, would love to read JS's views on weekends and you could continue drooling over PI on weekdays with us!! LOL I pray that things don't go as insane as it was in DMG and I am hoping it wont..  on a positive note, I was glad that Ranganthan made some temporary arrangements for the patients when the whole hospital was attending the shaadi... we never got to see such meherbaani in DMG Ermm 

Pippa- Heya, glad to see you here. Smile  With an awesome cast and potential storyline, I am fervently hoping  too that this show gets its due because its surely refreshing than its contenders. 

One thing that is eating me up is that why is Ashutosh trying his hand at getting Nidhi back when she has made her decision that medicine is not meant for her.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippashamil

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Thanks shamil, shreya and Tanu for the warm welcome.

I was, till today, a one-forum gal...shreya and Tanu know which one.Big smile

MB/Ashutosh lured me here...I guess, shreya, he's doing the same thing with Nidhi.LOL

I have to say Kritika is an eye-opener. Like shamil said, she used to come across as rather loud and ditzy in some of the interviews on SBS and I actually used to switch the channel. But she's simply wonderful in this role.

I began to watch the show for MB but now, am sticking around for Kritika...and, that's some turnaround, I have to admit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBinge--sumana13--shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@shreya.. ha haa... refreshing than contenders..ROFL.  hmm.. but havent we seen age gap couples earlier????  Astitva... Kasam Se???

However.. KTLK deserves every success.. if the concept is properly executed...! What made DK impeccable was its neat crisp flow.. easy to relate characters n deep dialogues... !! Here at the moment m jus happy with the cast.. everything else is topsy turvy!

@Pippa.. m glad u have ventured out... me never like to stay at one place... LOL

pippaBingeshamil

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@shreya.. ha haa... refreshing than contenders..ROFL.  hmm.. but havent we seen age gap couples earlier????  Astitva... Kasam Se???

However.. KTLK deserves every success.. if the concept is properly executed...! What made DK impeccable was its neat crisp flow.. easy to relate characters n deep dialogues... !! Here at the moment m jus happy with the cast.. everything else is topsy turvy!

@Pippa.. m glad u have ventured out... me never like to stay at one place... LOL

LOL  we have seen even BALH.. but all tend to go the saas-bahu wayOuch KTLK wont go that way I think.. 

Pippa- Glad you took the plunge. Big smile Oh yes, Kritika is a surprise package!! 

Armu4evapippashamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.