Page 3 Page 15

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Hi Tanu,

Same here.

Looks like we have the same tastes..are you as crazy about MB as I am?

Love the guy to bits! So much that I never watched his movies only because he was playing side roles.LOL

I have loved him since.. HAHK...Embarrassed n i guess TV has been good to him.. Sanjeevani.. Devi were two classic shows he worked on..!! I hope KTLK does justice to him... he is doing such a great job playing the reserved suave n charming Doc A... !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippashamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

ShamilHug

Its so nice to see a post from you.

This show has so much potential. Mohnish and Kritika are both excellent in their roles and have a cute chemistry too. But they can only do wonders if the script is good.

Having seen DP, I know that KTLK has the potential to be an epic story. Right now there are some inconsistencies which is making the show a mediocre one instead of a great one.

I think the fact that they have made Nidhi so indispensible in the hospital after just 2 days is a little unbelievable. I must  admit that Nidhi coming 14th rank despite not wanting to be a Doctor was a little ridiculous. She could have just failed the exams on purpose! And some of the other scenes, like the flirty admin Doctor and the driving lesson scenes are a little overstretched.

But saying all this, I have full faith in the show and hopefully it will be the wonderful show it has the promise to be and you can go back to drooling over Mohnish again!Tongue
thank u sweetieHug
The two reasons I started watching this show is - adaptation of DK and my darling MBBlushing
I really really hope the creative team understands where they lack and do some thing needfulEmbarrassed

--sumana13---Farrah-

Leah1

IF-Rockerz

Leah1

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Shamil!!!!!!...Hug

Everything u have written is so right...

Please shift JS to this forum...

The promos were so awesome, but the serial has not clicked with me...Dr. Nidhi + her family separately  and DR. Ashutosh alone with his past is OK but together I find soemthing is missing. MB and Kritika are awesome actors but the script just fails to capture their chemistry...

The curry is tasty but the tadka is missing...CVs are u listening!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa-Farrah-shamilnyctophilia

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aaya ..re aaya.. koi aaya re... Kabhi Pathar to Kabhi Ice-cream  .. ki waat lagane aaya.. ROFL

Jhoota Singhji.. aapka hardik swagat hai.. Hug

Loved the post.. Shamil...n i agree... i dunno where the story is going at the moment..!! Confused  But i guess.. i will take it one day at a time.. 
tanuuHug
I was trying hard  all these days to ignore the glaring faults in my fav show
today being sunday, I couldnot help but think over what I have been watchingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva--sumana13--rabzonedge

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Shamil!!!!!!...Hug

The promos were so awesome, but the serial has not clicked with me...Dr. Nidhi + her family separately  and DR. Ashutosh alone with his past is OK but together I find soemthing is missing. MB and Kritika are awesome actors but the script just fails to capture their chemistry...

Cutely said Leah.LOL

P.S sorry to go off topic but are you the Leah from Kritzis talli gang? I have heard alot of nice things about you all.Embarrassed

Leah1shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

tanuuHug
I was trying hard  all these days to ignore the glaring faults in my fav show
today being sunday, I couldnot help but think over what I have been watchingLOL

I know how u feel... i have..decided to keep the critic in me.. on silent mode.. or i cant watch a single epi.. after the first week.. n ever since the shahensha andolan began Confused

Its gonna b touf time ahead.. for the show..if they dont sort out their act...n soon... the competition is increasing day by day..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Hi.
I'm new to the forum. I love MB too and had the longest crush on him.

I love your post and agree with every word.

The premise of the show is stupendous. But the inconsistencies will kill it before it can even take off if the cvs aren't careful.

As a dedicated viewer of the show (I don't even shift channels! Ok, I do, on Fridays, when the Amazon appears to give the Chintu driving lessons!), I'm all at sea but try to swim along as best as I can.

I can't decide if this is a show about doctors and their love lives or doctors' love lives.

I think, a story with a medical backdrop should spend a decent amount of time depicting the world of medicine. The surgeries are conducted and completed in the shortest period...the rest of the interns appear on the show for a few seconds maybe once or twice a week. There are no doctors around other than the two senior ones who seem to specialize in all fields of medicine!!

Our main intern now supersedes all the other doctors who seem, as you rightly pointed out, to have been doing nothing else other than swatting flies waiting in anticipation for the true Messiah to arrive!

I haven't watched any of cinevista's shows before so I don't know much about their track record except for the fact that they produced DMG.Did all their shows go forward at this lightening speed?

I watch this show without fail and actually gave up watching the other show in the same time slot on SP that's gathering super trps. I want this one to give it tough competition. Soon, it will have to face competition from Zee TV as well when their new show in same time slot begins with a very popular actress.

I hope the cvs take note of these factors plus the feedback they are getting from viewers and tighten the script.

I think MB and Kritika deserve a well-thought out script . I'm a new convert in the case of Kritika...I've never watched her shows but I'm glad she's the lead here...she is simply adorable and a truly great and instinctive actress.

PS: Sorry for the long esaay!Smile
welcome to the forum pippa
I too wrote a long essay as a reply and its lost!LOL
@DMG- it had its twists n turns at the whims and fancies of the leads as well as the accentric fansLOL 
I agree with u that for a show with a medical background they need to do more home work.

I had watched KK in a few episodes of her other show but found her a bit loud.
But am very much impressed with her perfo in KTLK. its a delight to watch her and MB in the same frame

pippa--sumana13--

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Shamil!!!!!!...Hug

Leah!!!!!haven't seen u for a looong time yaarBig smile * gives a tight jappi*
I know the promos were awesome but the same magic is not there in the show. But I still find them adorableEmbarrassed 
@red- I really hope not!! I don't want to ridicule the one show am loyally watching

@bold- LOL exactly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.