Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi (Page 15)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

small mercies...nidhi does not wear a duppatta regularly...ashutosh ka coat is buttoned usually so even that has no chance of flying nor his hair which is shortLOL...till now there is no sign of a fire escape or  locker or passage where wind flows...though i may have spoken too soonROFL..ohh dear Lord i cannot even imagine ashutosh holding a flying duppatta and nidhi like thatROFL

Well.. Dupatta nahi to kya.. SunMeera... BAAL to hain... if Dupatta doesnt do the magic... udte hue baal ..will do the trick WinkLOLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil...RamonaG....sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

small mercies...nidhi does not wear a duppatta regularly...ashutosh ka coat is buttoned usually so even that has no chance of flying nor his hair which is shortLOL...till now there is no sign of a fire escape or  locker or passage where wind flows...though i may have spoken too soonROFL..ohh dear Lord i cannot even imagine ashutosh holding a flying duppatta and nidhi like thatROFL
seeing you after ages!!!  Do stop by the SR AT from time to time...

Coming back to  KTLK...  Defenitely a lot more mature story than CMG...no doubt..
If only they could fix the pace issue...

Hug..glad to see you here hun...i can never forget CMGROFL...and i agreee they need to take it slow...or else by christmas we would be celebrating nidhi ki godh bharaiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Well.. Dupatta nahi to kya.. SunMeera... BAAL to hain... if Dupatta doesnt do the magic... udte hue baal ..will do the trick ROFL

LOLi measured nidhi ka baal...maximum uddh kar it can cover only her shoulder and for it to fall on ashutosh ...his face has to be on her shoulderEmbarrassedROFL...this is called chith bhi meri path bhi meriROFL

and SUNmeera ka naam math loCry..it hurtsCryOuch...she is in the attic still never to see the light of the dayCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashamil

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

ROFL are u sure u won't get such scenes in future?? heard CVs are going to make it more 'viewer friendly'  Wacko
most probably 'Miss Silky' will make a grand entry and fall on Dr.A's handsome head; or N may trip n fall into a's arms followed by 10 min intense eye-locks while 'saiyyyaaa...' goes the BGSilly
instead of fire escape they can always use a's cabin ;wahan toh sirf Gulabo entry maarti hain

LOLLOLLOL..i am all preparedLOL...romance in the cabin this timeLOL...

shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Well.. Dupatta nahi to kya.. SunMeera... BAAL to hain... if Dupatta doesnt do the magic... udte hue baal ..will do the trick ROFL

LOLi measured nidhi ka baal...maximum uddh kar it can cover only her shoulder and for it to fall on ashutosh ...his face has to be on her shoulderEmbarrassedROFL...this is called chith bhi meri path bhi meriROFL

and SUNmeera ka naam math loCry..it hurtsCryOuch...she is in the attic still never to see the light of the dayCry
ROFLjust imagine poor A's head on nidhi's shoulderEmbarrassed or they can show her crying on his shoulder and as always a hawa ka jhoka comes , udaoing her hair on to his face Wink
by the way it can get tangled on his button yaarLOL

sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

SunMeera... ye kya...tune to pura research kar liya hai LOL
Dun worry .. hair extensions will work wonders ... serial ki duniya mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai WinkLOL

sun29

monalobo Senior Member
monalobo
monalobo

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
JS Thank you so much for this much needed post.

Although the serial n the starcast are wonderful just hope dat this serial doesn't go the CMG way...
Although we don't have a dupatta here...lekin earrings toh hai na Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index