Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks tanu & ramona for the info
I was wondering why all were dancing without meeting the bride even once
in our place , we women just doll up , smile, gossip and eye the latest jewellery worn by others🤣 the dancing if it ever happens is done only by kids
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

small mercies...nidhi does not wear a duppatta regularly...ashutosh ka coat is buttoned usually so even that has no chance of flying nor his hair which is short😆...till now there is no sign of a fire escape or  locker or passage where wind flows...though i may have spoken too soon🤣..ohh dear Lord i cannot even imagine ashutosh holding a flying duppatta and nidhi like that🤣

Well.. Dupatta nahi to kya.. SunMeera... BAAL to hain... if Dupatta doesnt do the magic... udte hue baal ..will do the trick 😉😆🤣🤣

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prejudiced

seeing you after ages!!!  Do stop by the SR AT from time to time...

Coming back to  KTLK...  Defenitely a lot more mature story than CMG...no doubt..
If only they could fix the pace issue...

🤗..glad to see you here hun...i can never forget CMG🤣...and i agreee they need to take it slow...or else by christmas we would be celebrating nidhi ki godh bharai😆
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well.. Dupatta nahi to kya.. SunMeera... BAAL to hain... if Dupatta doesnt do the magic... udte hue baal ..will do the trick 🤣

😆i measured nidhi ka baal...maximum uddh kar it can cover only her shoulder and for it to fall on ashutosh ...his face has to be on her shoulder😳🤣...this is called chith bhi meri path bhi meri🤣

and SUNmeera ka naam math lo😭..it hurts😭...she is in the attic still never to see the light of the day😭
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

🤣 are u sure u won't get such scenes in future?? heard CVs are going to make it more 'viewer friendly' 

most probably 'Miss Silky' will make a grand entry and fall on Dr.A's handsome head; or N may trip n fall into a's arms followed by 10 min intense eye-locks while 'saiyyyaaa...' goes the BG🤪
instead of fire escape they can always use a's cabin ;wahan toh sirf Gulabo entry maarti hain

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..i am all prepared😆...romance in the cabin this time😆...
shamil thumbnail

😆i measured nidhi ka baal...maximum uddh kar it can cover only her shoulder and for it to fall on ashutosh ...his face has to be on her shoulder😳🤣...this is called chith bhi meri path bhi meri🤣

and SUNmeera ka naam math lo😭..it hurts😭...she is in the attic still never to see the light of the day😭

ROFLjust imagine poor A's head on nidhi's shoulderEmbarrassed or they can show her crying on his shoulder and as always a hawa ka jhoka comes , udaoing her hair on to his face 😉
by the way it can get tangled on his button yaar😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

SunMeera... ye kya...tune to pura research kar liya hai 😆
Dun worry .. hair extensions will work wonders ... serial ki duniya mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😉😆
monalobo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JS Thank you so much for this much needed post.

Although the serial n the starcast are wonderful just hope dat this serial doesn't go the CMG way...
Although we don't have a dupatta here...lekin earrings toh hai na ðŸ˜›