Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
I remember him writing for Virrudh...it wasnt a hit but initially the show was REALLY good.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I remember him writing for Virrudh...it wasnt a hit but initially the show was REALLY good.
oh, so he wrote viruddh?!! that was an awesome show!
Nice to see your post here!

What youve laid down is what a few of us have begun to feel and voice out...

There seems quite a few issues.. The show is moving at a alarming pace that  quite a few things seem illogical and unrealistic!

small mercies...nidhi does not wear a duppatta regularly...ashutosh ka coat is buttoned usually so even that has no chance of flying nor his hair which is short😆...till now there is no sign of a fire escape or  locker or passage where wind flows...though i may have spoken too soon🤣..ohh dear Lord i cannot even imagine ashutosh holding a flying duppatta and nidhi like that🤣
Originally posted by sun29

small mercies...nidhi does not wear a duppatta regularly...ashutosh ka coat is buttoned usually so even that has no chance of flying nor his hair which is short😆...till now there is no sign of a fire escape or  locker or passage where wind flows...though i may have spoken too soon🤣..ohh dear Lord i cannot even imagine ashutosh holding a flying duppatta and nidhi like that🤣
seeing you after ages!!!  Do stop by the SR AT from time to time...

Coming back to  KTLK...  Defenitely a lot more mature story than CMG...no doubt..
If only they could fix the pace issue...

🤣 are u sure u won't get such scenes in future?? heard CVs are going to make it more 'viewer friendly' 
most probably 'Miss Silky' will make a grand entry and fall on Dr.A's handsome head; or N may trip n fall into a's arms followed by 10 min intense eye-locks while 'saiyyyaaa...' goes the BG🤪
instead of fire escape they can always use a's cabin ;wahan toh sirf Gulabo entry maarti hain
Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
I also want that Saiyyaaa.. song to be paused for a while Plzzz... Lets have some bg  tune and not keep it for random scenes like Angie telling Nidhi Aaj Dr. Ashutosh nay smiel kiya .. and she is in front of the mirror n dreaming

The Saiyaaa song should be used only when Ashutosh and Nidhi are in the same frame and  when something is said which has its potential
@shamil.. 
Nope m bengali.. n usually grooms side does dance in barat .. before meeting the bride 😳
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shamil

🤣 are u sure u won't get such scenes in future?? heard CVs are going to make it more 'viewer friendly' 
most probably 'Miss Silky' will make a grand entry and fall on Dr.A's handsome head; or N may trip n fall into a's arms followed by 10 min intense eye-locks while 'saiyyyaaa...' goes the BG🤪
instead of fire escape they can always use a's cabin ;wahan toh sirf Gulabo entry maarti hain

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Miss Silky... aha...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dear god.. save the show.. then... i guess.. after Asmani... Mahii .. Rabba... its time to croon Saiyyan with the eyelock and fall catch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
tanu m bengali too lol...but in punjabis there is a milni of both bride n grooms side when baraat arrives in which a lot of dancing does take place