Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -renu-

friday's epi has got me real worried, though I have been worried since the last one week or so ...๐Ÿ˜ญ ...i will be so heartbroken if these GUSTAKHIs by the CVs continue, n our dearest KTLK suffers due to the whiplash of falling TRPs...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Are Hai Hai Yeh Majboorii,
 Yeh MB Aur Yeh KK Mujhe Pal Pal Hai Tadpaaye ๐Ÿ˜
Teri Do Takiyan Di TRPs  ๐Ÿคข
Te Mera Lakhon Kaa KTLK Jaaye Re  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

renu.. i read ur very agitated comment on MBs FB too ๐Ÿ˜†

aww sweetie... pyaar .. mein kabhi.. jeet to kabhi haar hai... aur haar kar jeetne wale ko hi KTLK kehte hain..!!

aghaz.. kamzor hua to kya... andaz kuch aisa hoga ke.. anjaam ki fikar bhi mit jaegi! 
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

renu.. i read ur very agitated comment on MBs FB too ๐Ÿ˜†

aww sweetie... pyaar .. mein kabhi.. jeet to kabhi haar hai... aur haar kar jeetne wale ko hi KTLK kehte hain..!!

aghaz.. kamzor hua to kya... andaz kuch aisa hoga ke.. anjaam ki fikar bhi mit jaegi! 

๐Ÿ˜†[email protected] hope KTLK turns out to be a real winner finally...i am not too much of a tv person, KTLK is the only one i am watching these days, apart from a few random epis of reality shows...hence, ...DOOBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA kinda scene for me...๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†[email protected] hope KTLK turns out to be a real winner finally...i am not too much of a tv person, KTLK is the only one i am watching these days, apart from a few random epis of reality shows...hence, ...DOOBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA kinda scene for me...๐Ÿ˜†

I know how u feel... me feel the same... ๐Ÿค—
I want to see AshNi cute moments.. m so obsessed with them..  
-renu- thumbnail

I know how u feel... me feel the same... ๐Ÿค—
I want to see AshNi cute moments.. m so obsessed with them..  

๐Ÿค—egggjactly !!!!!...i toh am FULL ON obsessed with the cutest jodi ever...๐Ÿ˜...welcome to the CLUB ! ๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

๐Ÿค—egggjactly !!!!!...i toh am FULL ON obsessed with the cutest jodi ever...๐Ÿ˜...welcome to the CLUB ! ๐Ÿ˜†

i cant wait to see the ,madness that Nidhi is gonna b ..once in love.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ she is gonna embarass him to the hilt... ๐Ÿคฃ
-renu- thumbnail

i cant wait to see the ,madness that Nidhi is gonna b ..once in love.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ she is gonna embarass him to the hilt... ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ...absolutely !!!...he'll be like yelling "WHADDD" for the rest of his life...๐Ÿ˜†...
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

i cant wait to see the ,madness that Nidhi is gonna b ..once in love..๐Ÿ˜ณshe is gonna embarass him to the hilt...๐Ÿคฃ

HAMAARE KHAYAALAT kitne milte julte haiN
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
But yes i agree frI epis seemed to indicatE they will change anything for TRPS
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

HAMAARE KHAYAALAT kitne milte julte haiN

Aare totally.. hum bhi to akhir.. Nidhi ke.. family wale hain.. Ashu ke droolers jo thehre.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@renu... .ha ha.. i so agree... shirt utariye.. now. .n then after marriage.. AAGE BAHDIYE.. (like RaYa) .. n he will go.. WHADDD ๐Ÿคฃ
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shamil aka JS๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

first pf all munni and PI (Pighalti Icecream) is nice name ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

and i agree with everything you have said๐Ÿ˜ณ i am saying the same thing since last two-three days in SR cc๐Ÿ˜† ishtory is heading no where and showing it like hospital can't run without Nidhi is simply ridiculous๐Ÿ˜†
Mallika reminding Ashutosh about their 12 yrs friendship and telling him again and again that she loves him (directly/indirectly) is simply boring ๐Ÿฅฑ
i had so much hope with this show but all went on drain๐Ÿ˜ต when will any CV will learn to make their char little realistic?๐Ÿค”