Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Absolutely Loving this Show!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

giaa

giaa

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

Just catching onto this show and I am really enjoying it!  It seems to be the season of differing romance...such as BLAH, Parichay and now KTLK...I am enjoying all three shows enormously ... except the charm of KTLK is not a Balaji Show so I have higher hopes from it.

Both the leads are terrific actors and there is a great pace in the show.  I love that there is no melodrama like a lot of shows on TV these days...the situations are very normal ones that everyday
people may be going through... there is no nonsense about one being rich or poor or the typical
commentary on middle class!  Its just two average people and how their lives are becoming intertwined ...lots of thought and emotion

Very Fresh...I hope people will appreciate the finesse in this show! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrKaranKittu4evaRoopal_ArDiRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Absolutely Loving this Show!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
yaaa agree vid u...
nice post

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Yes, Same Loving KTLK! Welcome to the Forum!

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
indeed agreat post and yes "ktlk" is different and giving different flavour and touchiung the right strings of ur heart .

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
welcome hereHug
hope u enjoy this forum just like u do the show
and i full agree with u
the show is totally different then the melodramas
we are lucky enough that now we have many good shows going on
and the actors are really great

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.