Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Im loving Anji & Rangnath! d way rangnath bcame anji's husband was hillarious Tongue Bt i cant undrstnd if Anji lyks her not...smtyms she smyls at him...n sum tyms gets irritaed of him Confused Bt 1 baat to pakki hai...dey both luk really gud together!!

And...Ashni ke baare me kya bolu! they r rocking man! bt i dint get anoder thng...malika was lyk contionously staring at Ashu during d dance bt wen nidhi caught his hand she did not see it...bt thank god for it...or else she ud have strtd her drama...Ouch bt thanks to hr for geting him in d marriage Star ab shirt pochte tym agr kal wo wha aa gye nah...Im gonna hate her!!!!! Angry I wish ke kal nidhi us tie ko note kare...and ashu must convince her to get bak to d hospital...!! really 8ng fr d bedroom scen...hope kuch khaas hoga unke beech kal...lol Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratiKaranKittu4evaSwirledDreamsRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ananth & Ashni" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
both d jodis rockk yaaarr,,,,i m in love vid ashni&ananth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i love d way rangnath was lukin at anji on friday's epi,..!

arjuhi4evr

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I m wondering what Mallika will do if she sees AshNi coming out of the bedroom together... .jus hearing him supporting Nidhi in ICU she went... hyper... if she sees them together... Ashu ki to lag gai waat ROFL

Btw.. me finally liking Anji-Ranga.. esp after the cute.. peek-a-boo moment! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr-renu-

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I m wondering what Mallika will do if she sees AshNi coming out of the bedroom together... .jus hearing him supporting Nidhi in ICU she went... hyper... if she sees them together... Ashu ki to lag gai waat ROFL

Btw.. me finally liking Anji-Ranga.. esp after the cute.. peek-a-boo moment! Embarrassed

YUP...I THOUGHT THE SAME...SHE MAY JUST SLASH HER WRISTS....LOL

arjuhi4evr

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I m wondering what Mallika will do if she sees AshNi coming out of the bedroom together... .jus hearing him supporting Nidhi in ICU she went... hyper... if she sees them together... Ashu ki to lag gai waatROFL

Btw.. me finally liking Anji-Ranga.. esp after the cute.. peek-a-boo moment!Embarrassed

YUP...I THOUGHT THE SAME...SHE MAY JUST SLASH HER WRISTS....LOL

LMAO! No Kidding!

arjuhi4evr

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
both couples are so good...just loving both the jodi's...

arjuhi4evr

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i love Anji-Rangnath too..LOL
but how did  Ananth come to be?!Ermm

arjuhi4evr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.