Anandi's Life Positive??

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all..I want the link for the new promo...chahiye chahiye aur chahiye..😆

I am so so so HAPPY for Anandi..so that means Sharavan is for Anandi and not Asha..TG...Hayyyee...When will Jagya and Gauri find out..Anandi SACH mien >>>HAS moved on...and her social services??Iska kya.??..And her parents..I WANT BHAGO BACK😃..
I hope this boy is so good and loving and caring toward not only Anandi but the Singhs and her Parents..and i hope he is also very respectful towars they and to Jagdish also..To show Jagya the worth of Anandi and what he has lost...And to show Jagdish that life doesn't revolve around him esp Anandi's and how he would take good care of Anandi

Suchi di..bhool gayi..mera bhi prediction huwatha..i had made a post right time to bring in some1 for Anandi..its done..Perfect timing..i hope the LOVE story blossoms in the right tiem..great track..loving foward for it.

LOL i assumed all this from reading the promo

and btw..I'm Raz..silent member to this forum..watching BV from Day 1😃
Edited by _naksh_raz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
AYAYAY!!!

: )))))))

Lets see yaar.
I think DS and the villagers + the Singh family will force Anandi to marry sharavan

ITs going to be great , cause

Education does open up minds of people and what better way to show, than to show that ANandi's students have themselves agreed that Anandi needs to move on and have a new partner and agree with this new union.

: )

BUTTT I really hope she finds a great friend in him before anything.