Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
     for me i think  anita will be back in that epd  it will be most on rashi truth and our gohem  seance may be hahem will say i love to gopie .Smile

Edited by hanaGoHem - 22 October 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemaghalakshmiParijatrocks.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what do u think will in maha epsd" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by bhavya - 22 October 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990.Nafisa.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanaGoHem

for me i think  anita will be back in that epd  it will be most on rashi truth and our gohem  seance may be hahem will say i love to gopie .Smile

Hey no way Anita will not be shown in ME (maha episode of this month atleast)  i ttakes another one month for Anita to be back...

As Aham may start liking gopi to the core of his  heart...

but Gopi might be living in the misconception that she spoiled Ahams life by falling as a prey to Urshis plan

and ANitas entry may make gopi realize falsely that Aham loves Anita still...

even though Aham trying to get close to gopi ...Gopi may step backwards in accepting him,.,,,,,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeshahsb_26sam990smithasrkdeejagiswasthi.Nafisa.

vaasanthi

Goldie

vaasanthi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by hanaGoHem

Hey no way Anita will not be shown in ME (maha episode of this month atleast)  i ttakes another one month for Anita to be back...

As Aham may start liking gopi to the core of his  heart...

but Gopi might be living in the misconception that she spoiled Ahams life by falling as a prey to Urshis plan

and ANitas entry may make gopi realize falsely that Aham loves Anita still...

even though Aham trying to get close to gopi ...Gopi may step backwards in accepting him,.,,,,,
i hopr this should happen

sam990sensitivesheelaParijatrocks.Nafisa.

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Maha epi I think will be rashis exposure in front off the family, I don't think anita will be here in the maha epi ,but rather she would appear in the 2 -3 weeks tym , not enough tym for ahem to definetly know what he feels for gopi but it gives him and gopi a little more tym to get closer. The maha epi must be devoted to rashi gettin revealed , she earned it with all her evil acts for the past year.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990hana_yswasthiParijatrocks.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Maha epi I think will be rashis exposure in front off the family, I don't think anita will be here in the maha epi ,but rather she would appear in the 2 -3 weeks tym , not enough tym for ahem to definetly know what he feels for gopi but it gives him and gopi a little more tym to get closer. The maha epi must be devoted to rashi gettin revealed , she earned it with all her evil acts for the past year.

I second that, I also believe the downfall of Rashi has started, I think the CV's will let it play out by maha episode, I don't want Anita to come, let her come later, to force Aham to realise what his feeling for Gopi is love. 

Other then the Rashi matter, which is going to be entertaining in itself, Aham's expression and body language is going to be great to see too, when Gopi threatens to leave him. I'm really excited to see that.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesam990everhana_yswasthiParijatrocksTOTAL-ROMANTICHarshika4Life

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
1st of all tell me when the maha episode is coming?any promo?

maghalakshmisam990Parijatrocks.Nafisa.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sensitivesheela

1st of all tell me when the maha episode is coming?any promo?

hey it is next saturday already confirmed in starplus website...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maghalakshmisam990everhana_ysensitivesheelaHarshika4Life.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top