Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham status update

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham status update

neethaane-en-ponvasantham-jiiva-22-10-11

The first schedule of the Gautham Menon directed Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham is complete, confirmed Jiiva. The star has said that the shooting progressed very smoothly and the first schedule was wrapped up on time.

Flying to Kolkata on an official trip, Jiiva is expected to get back on the sets of Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham very soon. Jiiva is starring in a Gautham Menon flick for the first time and excited about it. He has Samantha as his leading lady and Santhanam is taking of the comedy for Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham. AR Rahman will be composing the tunes, we are told.

Source: Access Kollywood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hope this film makes it on time for valentine's day... i really want to watch this!!!😛
sahi. thumbnail
A.R.Rahman is back after Endhiran The songs are going to be chartbusters ðŸ¥³
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
OMG I am getting more and more excited about this movie.. btw I know Naani is acting in the Telugu Version, are there any updates on that?? :o
sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

OMG I am getting more and more excited about this movie.. btw I know Naani is acting in the Telugu Version, are there any updates on that?? :o

Yes Naani is acting in the telugu version but I am not sure whether Gautham Menon is taking both the Tamil and Telugu version stimulantaneuosly 😉 I guess first Tamil version will release and then telugu and hindi will release 😃
verisimilitude thumbnail

Wow ARR ! waiting for the audio release

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ravi.

Yes Naani is acting in the telugu version but I am not sure whether Gautham Menon is taking both the Tamil and Telugu version stimulantaneuosly 😉 I guess first Tamil version will release and then telugu and hindi will release 😃

i heard that gautham menon wanted to release them all at the same time...
but knowing gautham that probs won't happen...🤣🤣🤣
he takes ages to make a film - remember VTV and VA
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harhem

Wow ARR ! waiting for the audio release

Yes me too 😳