Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham status update

neethaane-en-ponvasantham-jiiva-22-10-11

The first schedule of the Gautham Menon directed Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham is complete, confirmed Jiiva. The star has said that the shooting progressed very smoothly and the first schedule was wrapped up on time.

Flying to Kolkata on an official trip, Jiiva is expected to get back on the sets of Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham very soon. Jiiva is starring in a Gautham Menon flick for the first time and excited about it. He has Samantha as his leading lady and Santhanam is taking of the comedy for Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham. AR Rahman will be composing the tunes, we are told.

Source: Access Kollywood

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanalaipayutheyMP_Radhaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham status update" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
hope this film makes it on time for valentine's day... i really want to watch this!!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
A.R.Rahman is back after Endhiran DancingThe songs are going to be chartbusters Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
OMG I am getting more and more excited about this movie.. btw I know Naani is acting in the Telugu Version, are there any updates on that?? :o

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

OMG I am getting more and more excited about this movie.. btw I know Naani is acting in the Telugu Version, are there any updates on that?? :o

Yes Naani is acting in the telugu version but I am not sure whether Gautham Menon is taking both the Tamil and Telugu version stimulantaneuosly Wink I guess first Tamil version will release and then telugu and hindi will release Big smile

harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Wow ARR ! waiting for the audio release

sahi.

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yes Naani is acting in the telugu version but I am not sure whether Gautham Menon is taking both the Tamil and Telugu version stimulantaneuosly Wink I guess first Tamil version will release and then telugu and hindi will release Big smile

i heard that gautham menon wanted to release them all at the same time...
but knowing gautham that probs won't happen...ROFLROFLROFL
he takes ages to make a film - remember VTV and VA

sahi.

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Wow ARR ! waiting for the audio release

Yes me too Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.