0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raman8

raman8

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

hello kapil ji & sudesh ji , how r u.

KAPIL JI   im  one of ur big fans bcs i likes u very much . when u come on the stage it autometically feels likes a joking arena. when u laugh it look like a child. ialso want to say that pls alws sing a comedy song in the performence.
SUDESH JI    i also like u vry mch when u prfrm i want to see u singing like JAGJIT JI bcs whenever u take song to prfrm it realy look like him as we all know that he no more in us ,so pls try to sing a song like him to giv trbute to him after 1 OR 2 WEEK.
THANKS IALWS LIKE TO SEE UBOTH ON CC .' S STAGESmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabakhan...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hello kapil ji & sudesh ji" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.