Balika Vadhu

TOI: Dadisa unwell

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Dadisa is unwell!

Neha Maheshwri | Oct 23, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Dadisa|Balika Vadhu|Actress|Actor
Surekha Sikri
The latest TV Actor to come under the weather is apni Dadisa aka Surekha Sikri from Colors'Balika Vadhu. She has been suffering from severe weakness and was admitted to a hospital recently. 

The veteran has been discharged now and is recuperating at home. She is obviously not in a condition to shoot. The creative team of her show will have to introduce changes in the storyline in a way that the Actress is not required to shoot. 

Informs a source, "Doctors have advised her to take complete bed rest because of her age and poor health. She has been sick for the past 25 days and has not been reporting to the sets for a couple of weeks now. Her close-ups and old scenes are being used whenever her 'presence' is required. Fortunately, the creative team had made a bank of her scenes which salvaged the situation for sometime but even that is about to get over now. Usually, when an actor is hospitalised, the unit captures his or her close ups at the hospital, but in her case even this is not possible. In order to tide over her illness, a new track has been weaved into the story. She might be shown going off to Kolkata on the show." 

We sent a text message to the actress but she didn't reply. Let's wish the actress a speedy recovery and hope to see her back on TV soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What's going on with  BV actors falling sick...After pratyusha,now surekhaji is 
sick too😲...Hope she recovers quickly ,get well soon dadisa...

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww 

I hope she has a speedy recovery. 

Anyway her role is really diminished as of now so perhaps after a month rest she will back to proper shooting mode
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think they must have deliberately reduced her scenes to give her rest... πŸ€”
few days back in update thread even anmol had mentioned they are using body double for her so she could be unwell ...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG dadisa jaldi se acche ho jayiye...

recover soon... rest well
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 So sad to hear about Dadisa's illness!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh its sad that she got sick!! hope she"ll get well soon!!😊
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She has been on telly since - Banegi Apni Baat !! Atleast that was her first show which I saw...

How old is she?? 60+?? Or more?

payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
according to wikipedia she graduated in 1968,so she must have been 21 then.In that case she is 64 years old
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was about to make a new topic on this..from last 3-4 episodes i am observing that they are using old dadisa scenes as the new dadisa wears glasses but in last few episodes she is missing those also she dont have any dialogues except nodding her head & thinking..