Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Peeps Hug

I hope you all will enjoy. When I signed up I had a great game in mind. It slipped out and now this new idea might not be that good.. Embarrassed

Well, In :: WE TWIST :: we will twist the events that happened in the real story of KHMMBH and write our own story. For example, we'll start off exactly where the story started off. 

And we can change things around. We can remove a character, add one, change the events,  etc. 

For example: If you hate Dr. Manan, get rid of him.Didn't like the way Maanvi kept on playing pranks? Change it. Make 'em interesting. Just twist every possible ends of it. 

In a post, only post one or two lines. Maximum four lines. And you can't re-post until another member has continued after your last addition. 

Have fun!! 

I'll start off in the next post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW :: WE TWIST ::" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
A girl was sneaking in the school listening to a discussion between the teachers. One of them was bragging about his newly bought car and insulting the others. Jeevika was feeling uncomfortable with each sentence he spoke. Not able to take it anymore, Maanvi smirks and calls her followers (Group of kids) and whispers something in their ears 

Friends, Have Fun!!

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 22 October 2011 at 12:38pm

sruthi_m

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting!

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thnx asmi

Is it that bad? No addition :(

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice game! :)

I can't think of anything right now LOL, I'm not that creative but I'll edit as soon as I think of something.

Just bringing it to the first page so people can see. :)

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Nice game! :)

I can't think of anything right now LOL, I'm not that creative but I'll edit as soon as I think of something.

Just bringing it to the first page so people can see. :)

thnx dear. 
lolz will wait. 

Haha thnx for tht ;)

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Maanvi and the group of kids make a plan to spoil the car when the person is in the market.. They paint all over the car and suddenly someone comes from behind and hold manvi's hand. It happens to be Virat with his brother Viren on a vacation. Jeevika's looks at the scene from a distance and is running towards them and collides with VirenEmbarrassed.  Virat says what are you doing to our car and then manvi looks confused and realizes they spoiled the wrong car...WinkLOL

Have fun:) went over a line

Edited by sruthi_m - 23 October 2011 at 1:58pm

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@ sruthi -- wow! amzing! hilarious! 
no prob abt lines

Conitnue friends;)

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 23 October 2011 at 1:35pm

sruthi_m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.