Sushmita, Sanju on Karan show tonight

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Sushmita, Sanju on Karan show tonight
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   March 4, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

FLAMBOYANT TRIO: Sushmita Sen, Karan Johar and Sanjay Dutt in Koffee With Karan
Rumours, relationships and spirituality — the coffee table conversation is peppered with these subjects as the flamboyant Sushmita Sen and the oh-so-sexy Sunjay Dutt match wits with the affable Karan Johar this Friday at 10 pm on Star World

Karan: She's the ultimate diva, a total head turner. The term sex appeal finds a new meaning when it comes to Sushmita Sen. The best part is, she can actually turn you on with just her conversation.

Karan: Call it media terminology or you're stuck with the tag. Do you think you are a diva?

Sushmita: The definition of a diva is not clear to me. A woman who I love and admire is also called a diva, Madonna. If you go by that definition then thank you so much! (Laughs)

Karan: Ok. The year you won Miss India, no offences here, it was a complete shock to everyone in India, including you, because Aishwarya Rai was touted the winner.

Sushmita: I was shocked Karan, because I had taken back my form for the entry of the pageant knowing that Miss Aishwarya Rai was entering the pageant. I thought, why bother? But thanks to my mother who explained to me that there is a thing in life called an upset. And you will never know if you can be that to someone or someone else can be that to you, unless you've given it a shot.

Karan: why do you think you deserved to win when you compare yourself to Aishwarya?

Sushmita: I don't compare. I think she was fabulous on stage. I think I was my best that evening and that's why I deserved to win. I also think I was lucky that evening and that's important in a competition, not just your hard work, because there were 20-30 girls who put in equal or more amount of hard work. (Smiles)

Karan: My next guest is also a head turner, and also a bed turner from what I've heard. But as somebody put it, in the entire industry he's the original rock star.

Sunjay: I'm not a bed turner, just a head turner. She is more than me (points at Sush).

Karan: Sunju, it hasn't been easy for you in the industry, with the upswings and downswings in your career, and also on a personal level.

What keeps you going?

Sunjay: One has to be a fighter in life; face a problem instead of running away. I did the running away bit with drugs but that doesn't help. It's only when you are down will you want to climb up.

Karan: Ok, we'll chat relationships now. There have been so many. What's with it? Commitment phobia or boredom?

Sushmita: It's not boredom. Sometimes you outgrow relationships and people. Nothing comes with a guarantee. I think relationships are there for you to grow with.

Sometimes they last, sometimes they don't. (Smiles).

Karan: The two of you were linked up once in a show in London where you bashed someone up. What happened there?

Sushmita: I was being harrowed by this photographer; Sunju came and asked if I need some help. I said no I can handle this, till the gentleman physically came and held me and stopped me from going. Sunju just came, pushed him and took his camera off because the photographer was coming on to me.

Karan: I heard about some dreams you had that lead you to a spiritual life.

Sushmita: I had an accident on the sets of Paisa Vasool, which gave me a petrusion of the lower disc. I woke up with a dream where I saw this black stone with eyes and a red forehead. My mother and my sister later told me it's Vaishnodevi.

With a bad back I went to Jammu, and because of bad weather I had to walk a lot. After I came back, the doctors told me my spine was in such great shape that it was like I hadn't had an injury. It happens to people who believe.

Sunjay: When I was in jail and my bail was being argued in the Supreme Court, it was Dussera. I did a puja with two pundits and by the ninth day I got bail; by the eleventh day they got bail and they were out. I never met them after that. It's like they came to jail for me.

Karan: Have you followed up on that?

Sunjay: Yes, absolutely. I believe in Mata a lot, I'm a Shiv bhakth; I even have a Shiv tattoo. (Smiles).

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharing!

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
i don't either,  i have gone crazyWacko looking for the kofee with karan videos. if any one can upload them, please do so. i would really appreciate it!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top