Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Apoorva here...And your name?Do you really find that funny?My mom found it weird that I was switching It off when my fave actor was on screen...☺️I really like his romantic avtar but not with HER...😈
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My name is snehal! I dont find the scene funny but you describe her so amazingly that before the name her picture came into my mind! πŸ€£
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Do you prefer Abhijeet with a girl(girl friend/wife) or bachelor?
nsapo thumbnail
Actually if i'd been close to late thirties...I would have been happy if he wasn't married..mere bhi kuch chances hothe...par ab kya fayda?mein toh uski beti jaisi hoon..isliye woh apne patni ko doondh liye...achcha huaπŸ˜‰
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Yaar aisa mat bolo i dont want him to marry tarika.. I wont b able to watch CID again and this is the only show i watch on tv!! Itna julm muzpe na karo!! πŸ˜†

G2G for dinner!! Mom's calling! Its been pleasure talking to u!

nsapo thumbnail
Oh you meant abhijeet...I meant Adi Sir...I never ever want him to marry ...even if it means he will be single
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice caps Deepika... keep updating πŸ‘
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
4.Nov. 2011

Case title = Shaadi ka Khooni Haar

As expected it was of Wedding gallore in the beginning ... some girl(Later Discovered as Dr.Isha) come to meet the groom and argues with him...

A lady named Vandana comes to a jeweler to sell some jewellery (not some they were many ornaments) .. the jeweller ask her for some time to check the ornaments before making the deal so gives her a receipt and ask her to come later ... while checking and polishing the ornaments , one of the workers notices some traces of blood under the necklace ... as usually instead  of going to a nearby police station, the shop owner runs to the CID πŸ˜†

Following the jewellery and CC TV footage team split in two and sometimes even three teams and investigate the case... in the meanwhile , they find Vandhan dead body at her place and Dr.Isha body along with a gun in some dry field ... 

CID comes to the house where the actual shaadi is taking place ... πŸ˜² on seeing the ornaments bride(Simran) recognizes as Choori hue gehne ...  Later CID also comes to know that gun too belongs to the same family ... πŸ˜†

During the interrogation and few forensic trips , CID comes to know that Vandhan has robbed the ornaments from some bride(Dr.Isha) and killed her , but Later its revealed that Vandhana has just robbed the ornaments and witnessed the murder happened ... 

Later in the climax it reveals the raaz of  "shaddi nahin ho sakta" ...πŸ˜› Simran has killed Dr.Isha who wanted to marry her would to be groom ...🀒 she confess of making a fake call to Isha and convince her to come to an appointed place , may be a register office , as CID gets to know about Simran only with that marriage application form where Simran name was written under the witness signatureπŸ‘πŸΌ ... she(Simran) further tells that Vandhana has seen her killing Isha so she made her quite with giving away the ornaments which Isha wore ...😈 but later she was afraid of Vandhan to disclose her identity to CID so she has killed her too 

the groom says he couldn't marry Isha because his father was against their marriage --πŸ˜• didn't understood that groom's story... he says he wanted to marry that Isha but agreed to marry Simran(the main culprit who killed Isha and Vandhana) on his father's word ... πŸ˜‘

uff , the overall episode was not up to the mark and the groom's story added up to the boredom πŸ₯±
Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
5.Nov. 2011

Case Title :: Aatma Ka Khel 
+++++++++++++++++++++++======+++++

A group of people seen dacing ( Bharaati ) , while the whole group is enjoying the  music the groom sitting in the car seem to be uncomfortable , with unusual fear looks he keeps shifting his eyes from here to there peeping from the car window ... his mother ask him the reason why is he so tensed , his friends puffs of saying he might be nervous because of the shaadi 

when the marriage ceremony is going on the groom still continues with his  strange looks - bride & groom are about to exchange garlands when suddenly the groom faints down having some hallucination- Later he was taken to a bedroom to rest ...the bride sits beside the groom to take care of him , she moves out for a while to attend some personal need , when she returns , she screems seeing the knife pierced into the groom's dead body πŸ€’

CID arrives and I woke up from dizzy dizzy state and was searching for Daya Sir... but he seem to be busy packing bags for Delhi πŸ˜†

ok after the regular , kissne pehle dekha lassh ko and all the body is sent to the forensic lab ... Abhijeet Sir doubts Tanya(bride) but Sachin says if she wants to kill him why she agreed to get married  ...

Scene shifts to Forensic lab which made me feel sick in the ending.. so not going in detail with the lab scene ... Dr.T says she  found some traces of chemical in groom's (Deepak) stomach ..Dr.Salunke confirms saying those chemicals are found in the medicines of some kind of depression --- not sure what he said the aout the bemaari and medicine  ...

Abhijeet and team goes to meet Deepak's parents who says the have adopted him just 3 years back , (they didn't say exactly about the adoption but said Deepak was like a son to them)  he used to live in their neighborhood before  , but since one month he was scared to stayat his own place due to some sounds ...

following the details Sachin, Freddy Sir, Kajaal and Nik are seen till the Delhi scene started ...  following the investigation CID comes to know that Deepak had a past which is related to Delhi  

during this , Sachin twice mocks Freddy Sir.. for once I appreciated Sachin using his brain  in Tanya's matter but got irritated with his behavior with Freddy Sir ... yet again Sachin gave me a reason to hate him πŸ˜‘

Delhi Scenes were more of Daya Sir.. seemed like Daya Sir was working in Delhi and Abhi Sir in Mumbai ... πŸ˜†

coming to Delhi scene - Daya Sir and team comes to know about Deepak's two other friends Veer and Isha  , Later its known Veer has died of heart attack and Isha is Deepak's wife ... after meeting Isha CID comes to know that Deepak has fled from Mumbai after loosing some money but he has faked his death to Isha and all there 

Isha is taken to Mumbai ...after coming to Mumbai Daya Sir went to unpack, because he again seem to be missing ... Isha and Tanya have a face to face confrontation - .though in the beginning both of the ladies deny Deepak cheat to each other but end up on cursing Deepak                  's betrayal ... I felt it funny to see them both changing their wordsπŸ˜†

Now climax :: Though Abhijeet Sir was absent in DElhi Scene , using Telepathy he have seen what actually Daya Sir have seen ... through the vision he made out  whose the real culprit πŸ˜†

its ISHA (Deepak's ex-wife) who have killed Deepak for cheating ... after Purvi's slap in the streets she comes and  falls on the confession seat of the bureau ... she explains in detail what she has done and why ... she actually did it for audience because I think CID understood already what could have been happened ... anyways she tells Veer and Deepak made a plan to kill her while they all were staying in Delhi , but somehow she has survived it and have come back to avenge it from Deepak and Veer ---  but I think she did it for making one episode for CID πŸ€£