Welcome to SM Forum - Introduce Yourself!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
simi from usa, haven't visited the tamil forum in a while, used to update serials in 2007, 

currently watching PS,SM and K5

hinid ISPKKND, & BALH and sometimes saathiya

if you need updating help , can do it on monday and tuesdays

thanks to all the updaters who do such a wonderful job
welcome back SUmi...Nice to see you dear. Glad to know that you watch these two serials...which are my fav too!!
i am preethi frm chennai...i am studying 12th std n biology student ...i used to watch WRWMK[SAHARA ONE],CCBM[STAR PLUS] n now IPKKND[STAR PLUS] n i am gr8 fan of VIJAY TV i watch neeya naana,namma veetu kalyanam,athu ithu eathu,oru varthai,SS,PS n ofcourse SM
Edited by doot - 12 years ago
Am sharmila . Am doing BCA final year . I like serials SM, thendral, geet
Originally posted by atina

welcome back SUmi...Nice to see you dear. Glad to know that you watch these two serials...which are my fav too!!

hi Aitna, how are you.  It is nice to be back here and you seem to be busy adding the chinna thirai artist to our list of members, awesome 

let us see maybe once a week or so I might be able to fill in some updates if you guys are in need

Originally posted by simi_1

hi Aitna, how are you.  It is nice to be back here and you seem to be busy adding the chinna thirai artist to our list of members, awesome 

let us see maybe once a week or so I might be able to fill in some updates if you guys are in need

That is very nice of you Simi for coming forward to give us a helping hand.

@ To all: I should tell about simi here to you all. In fact before we had our own tamil section as a separate channel...as now...it was this simi who was incharge of the tamil section...( those days...all the serials used to be crowded in one section unlike now) And Simi was doing a great job...in that too crowded place she was managing very well...I would say she was one of the veteran member who was doing so much for our section...and today we have grown up like this from the place where simi left.
I still remember those days...when I started updating Surya and bandham...I used to send Simi Pms to make the threads sticky etc...

Simi I am so glad that you are back...You are most welcome...

Yes we need help in these two serials. SM and PS for one day each...please let me know which day will be possible for you.
@Atina that is so sweet of you🤗, and those were some fun days trying to update too many serials, anandam, kolangal, kasturi, helping with Selvi...and some noon serials too.

Right now can update Fridays, and or maybe some mondays, so let me know where you guys need help.  
i am radha... from tamilnadu 
In tamil,

i watch PS and SM

IN HINDI,

only choti bahu2

can anyone tell me whether mirchi senthil and sreeja are married plzz?????????????
Edited by radhameera - 12 years ago
hi guys...
this deepa...from chennai...doing my second year eng...
other than sm i watch hindi serials like ipkknd (star plus)...
both are my fav...
heyy i am mathuraa from canada and i love this show i think that this show is soo cutee 
and also i am sure you wil all welcome me, i have been part of other threads in this forum soo hopefully some of you recognize me