Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHilicious Droolers #2: I'll Be There For You...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/4ROfc.jpg

ArHilicious Droolers #2I'll Be There For You...

Minu: Today I Gave holiday to my 2 monkeys they were fighting over ASR as usual but they dont know that Arni is mine. So...

*Shine and Fairy appears out of nowhere on the name of ArniLOL*
Shine: Someone took my Arni name so I am hereTongue
Fairy: He is mine cz he hate Idiot people and u r idiot
Shine: Shut up
Fairy: *playing wid collor* Yeah my shirt is up in proud.

Minu: What will u take to leave me aloneBig smile

Fairy and Shine: Tu jaha jaha 
chalega humara saya saath hogaCool
Minu: IGNORE monkeys of the week. so by now u must have guessed that this our second newsletter and I am feeling proud to say that 1st NL was huge hit. Thanx to u guys for liking the efforts

I would like to thank all the team members for being so prompt and punctual with their sections and helping us bring this out. Congratulations, guys! Great effort!Clap
And of course, biggest Thank You to Minu who is the backbone of our forum.

Please enjoy reading further and do drop in your feedbacks to help us improve and u candiscuss whole week episodes over hereEmbarrassed (:

http://i.imgur.com/8DFTv.gif

A BIG THANKYOU and 3 BIG CLAPS to ALL members of the IPKKND NL teamClap

Well done to you all for your hardwork and getting your assigned tasks in to Sanju (--sunshine--) and Neethi (PurpleFairy) by the assigned day.

Dialogue of the week: --sunshine--/Smileyface
Song of the week: --sunshine--
Poem of the week: Cute.Sadaf
Summary of the week: Tanthya 
Funny scene of the week: the_rain
Costume of the Week-Saruu-
Picture of the WeekDaShIng_GiRl
Blooper of the Week: mazkachazka
Filler of the Weekcindrella255 
Rating of the Week: Mllu.N
Videomix of the week PurpleFairy
Joota Scene of the Weekrechup
Rakshabhandan Scene of the Week: aquablue17
Achari Scene of the Week: Mahi0809
Best Character of the Weekshobra
Most Irritating Character of the WeekWafa_94
 Funny Character of the Week: -Ammie-/--sunshine--
Video avi of the week, Icon of the week: minuu/PurpleFairy
Best FF of the Week, Best OS of the Week: Suvi7884
Message to CVs, Siggy of the week, Video siggy of the week: minuu
Most Active Thread of the week, Most Active Member of the Week: -Fatz-

Winner animated avis: --sunshine--
Newsletter Banner/logos/animations: khushix
Getting everything together & working on the final posts and layout: --sunshine-- & PurpleFairy

Much love,
Newsletter Heads: Neethi (PurpleFairy) & Sanjana (--sunshine--)
and offcourse Minu (minuu) CoolROFL

Sanju(--sunshine--) Neetz(PurpleFairy) and Minu(minuu)

http://i.imgur.com/V0dCX.gif

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by PurpleFairy - 22 October 2011 at 11:18am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

rosmyersCrazySaRunian-Deepali-pbtghoshniru273S.Stephyshilparoxx-Indescribable-dbr_kmichinuttycleo-scarlett-ClaraOswald.Ann_92..Damsel..Kokila11-Nithi-.infinite.AquaBluez17stardust-chammak_challo-Ammie-ShiningStar18.Lena.shobrakapooorareeba_blossom-Stutz-khushixminuu.Saraa.aa123.80mazkachazkapinky_blueskiesPinkCinderella..Amina..--sunshine---Kina--Saruu-SK1991.Jazz.siva2901.hea.Roshini1494mishti_17-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHilicious Droolers #2: I'll Be There For You..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/piFXY.gif
 Lets begin the weekend with a bit of bad news and end the summary with a wow news ..Shall we??Alrightey... letzzz gooo !!Smile

Babuji discovers the duplicity of Shyam and runs post haste to the Gupta house to share the news, but the diabolic Shyam  uses the latest technology yup his mobile and packs off the family even before Shashi can cross half way ..Shyam saunters in leisurely, intimidates verbally n physically induces a heart attack in Shashi... Shyam stands by watching , wanting Shashi to die, fortunately fate has other plans and sends the Gupta woman back home who save shashi from death..The Gupta ladies consider Shyam to be a God since they think he saved Shashi in the nick of time...

In Nainital, Arnav and Khushi prepare for their return journey when some goons attack Khushi & arnav..Khushi gets a bump on her forhead which brings the animal in Arnav out .. He loses control and becomes very violent ..A shocked Khushi tries to stop him and finally does by holding onto his shoulder, A raging Arnav snaps out of his merderous emotion at once and is appalled at his violent act... Arnav begins to reflect on his actions and is very angry at himself.. frustrated and irritated by Khushi's  nattering, he drops her off at the outskirts of Delhi and drives away..

Khushi reaches home and is told that her father is admitted in the hospital after  collapsing..a shocked Khushi rushes to the hospital  where she is met by  her family and Shyam who is worried that his criminal deed may tumble out, Khushi and the family move into the room to meet a conscious Shashi, but Shashi is unable to reveal the truth and can manage only 'SHa" .. Shyam has the luck of the devil cos  the doctor reports that Shashi has got a stroke and is paralyzed.

Meanwhile Arnav who has reached RM , is pacing up and down confused at the ferocity  of his reaction.. Arnav comes to know that Khushi's father is hospitalized  from Anjali and Akash who are leaving to comfort the distarught Gupta's ..A stunned Arnav too follows them ..Unable to bear the pressure forced on her slender shoulders, Khushi rushes out o the ward , sits in the lobby  praying for strength when she sees Arnav standing in the lounge looking at her..Khushi runs into his arms , breaks down..Arnav is taken aback adn is unable to  comfort her ..

The doctor has said that Shashi can be discharged, Khushi goes to get her salary from Arnav so that she can pay off the hospital bills, Arnav hands her a cheque.. Khushi is flabbergasted to receive her TDS salary since it is  inadequate to  foot the hospital bills .. Arnav goes to get the balance amount , but Khushi has gone..Arnav goes to the hospital and pays off the entire bill himself.. Khushi is stunned by Arnav's generosity but mistakes it for charity and upbraids him for making assumptions based on a hug, but a stressed Khushi realizes  how ungrateful she is sounding , quickly apologizes to Arnav , begins to weep uncontrollably..Arnav comforts her ...

Meanwhile Shyam has manipulated the Gupta women and has planted the Marriage idea into their brains.. The ladies think that getting Khushi married to Shyam will make Shashi happy ..Shyam meanwhile informs a ill Shashi that he will marry Khushi but will not let go of Anjali either...Buajji speaks to Khushi about Shyam's alliance with her, Khushi refuses,,Buaji tries emotional blackmailing. A honest Khushi goes to Shyam and informs that she is not interested in him..Shyam is shocked , tries to play the good Samaritan , cunningly tries to make her feel guilty by pointing out that Shashi wanted her  to marry him..Khushi remains steadfast and refuses ..

Arnav is beginning to get attracted to Khushi and the poor chap is not even aware of it ..Khushi too seems to be sailing in the same boat ..Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/afWcH.gif
A week full of drama and tension and some intense realizations. It was turning so impassioned that I was thinking that surely I'd be left jobless this week! But ofcourse, when our dearest Khushi Kumari Gupta is around, it's hard not to find a ray of smile around the corner. Such a bright light she brings in the world around her. The whole of Thursday's episode was such a feel good experience for everyone and happy smile was there throughout the episode and our Arnav Singh Raizada proved that given a chance even he could give his lady love a run for her money in terms of cuteness. 

Hearty laughter was due when Khushi saw Arnav sit down in midst of all the cleaning process and took him as another cleaner around. It was so delightful to see her trying to put him back to work. "Why did you sit in between your work? Do you even know for whom you work? If ASR comes to know at first he'd do his what the what the rant and then he'd fire you. He can smell down lazy people!"

The way Arnav was wiggling his eyebrows listening her talking about him in rapt attention, the way he turned and asked, "Were you saying something?" and the way she did her now signature running away deed, we couldn't have had a better 'back to life from depression' scene. 

Our Arnie boy was no less in evoking a bit of smirk from the audience this week, be it his sneakily putting two silver coins in the detergent packet or getting all tensed up when Khushi wanted to give one back to the shopkeeper and used his all time, "I'll deduct your salary" tactic to prevent her from doing so.

The most amusing scene, however was the one where Khushi in her attempt to put the light wires around the pool-side trees, slowly entangles herself in the web of the wires. Her innocent acceptance that instead of lighting the poolside, she's lighted herself up and the very endearing background score made the scene all but perfect.

Since all of the scenes were such feel-good ones after the week's over-dose of Shyam-Buaji drama; they all deserve to be the funny scene of the week; at least from my point of view!

http://i.imgur.com/heGyZ.gif
Joota scene is which after watching it we are all about to break our TV screens.Evil Smile

This week witnessed so many joota worthy scenes by shyam but the credit of actual joota scene goes to Buaji-Garima-khushi sceneAngry,  where buaji is compelling Khushi to marry Shyam, she was literally forcing her to accept shyam as her husband by singing his gungaan.Dead

She reminds Khushi of all his favours from Lucknow where he saved her from the goons.Dead Then told her to tell a single incident in which Shyam misbehaved with her and told her to accept the marriage alliance with shyam Angry
 The scene was irritating to the core and we all wanted to kill Buaji for this.Angry

http://i.imgur.com/etE8Z.gif
The Achari scene of the week is undoubtedly... The tangled Lights ki wire (lights ki larri) scene Day Dreaming. No surprises there Big smileLOL..

Kiya scene tha!!!... Khushi manages to wrap herself around wires and our hero Arnav ji comes to the rescue and untangles our glowing Jalebi Bai. Mind you the lights were lit on her and she's wearing green reminding me of a Christmas Tree LOLLOL and Arnav as a little kid who's unraveling his present that awaited him, his astonishment widened at the sight of his present, and he's twisting the cord slowly with his hands touching Khushi at places Blushing, no hesitation, no reservations to hinder him now... Blushing...None whatsoever!!... while Khushi now exposed to the 1000 volt electric jolt touch is just shying and blushing away hardly in a position to have a long, continuous stare. She couldn't even keep her eyes open at certain places when he got so close to her... she must've felt her heart about to pop out of her chest Embarrassed.

Arnav on the other hand was giving purely soulful looks to KhushiHeart Day Dreaming. Kudos to Sanaya Thumbs Up for enacting the shot superbly under Arnav's HOT HOT STARE I call his look the "I Want You" look Day DreamingNo wonder Khushi couldn't look straight into his eyes. The handsome hunk was purely unblinkingly rolling in pleasure without the slightest trace of embarrassment, and the best bit was that Khushi did not even once stop him or even argue with him that she could untangle herself, but let him undo the wires... which shows that she does not mind his presence or his closeness with herHeart...
So now ArHi have boarded the Pyar ki Realization Express... lets see when it hits its destination Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/0l1RF.gif
Well this week's rakshabandhan scene was Anjali and Akash and also slightly Anjali and Arnav. The worst brother and sister scene of the week has definitely got to be between Babuji and Buaji.

So let's talk about Anjali and Akash. Finally! He confessed his love for Payal to Anjali Di. As someone on the forum once mentioned, if Anjali is Arnav's weakness then she is Akash's strength. Anjali knew that Akash had a thing for Payal but she wanted him to confess his love. Thanks to Anjali he did so and now I think we might be getting a marriage track for Payash coming up! I loved how Anjali supported him and told him to go tell Payal. Also my favorite scene this week was when Lavanya came with the chicken curry (had to do it guy) work that Payal had done on a pillow cover and Anjali, being an awesome sister, took the work and volunteered to put it in Akash's room! Now isn't that a sweet sister??? Yes I think so Big smile

Anjali and Arnav have always been showed to have a great brother and sister bonding. This week we did not see much of them together, but we got a few cute scenes. I loved how Arnav stated that he was only cleaning the house for his sister'. And for all of the things that those workers broke last year hump. I guess Arnav babu only gets mad at workers breaking his things, it is totally fine if Khushi does so Big smile Hayee Rabba Ve. Anyway, I think we are soon going to get a scene where Anjali starts questioning Arnav since we can see how Arnav is changing and I think our favorite sister can also see that her brother is acting different. I love how she said "you didn't like it so you broke it?" with so much disbelief since honestly she was confused by her little brother's reaction. Well keep watching Anjaliji as your brother becomes a normal guy soon. That too in love!

I know, I know. My job is to pick the best rakshabandhan scene of the week, but I just had to put this in here. Buaji does not know her brother at all! The poor guy is paralyzed and she thinks he wants to marry his daughter off. Okay I understand she loves Shyam, but when did Babuji ever say that he wanted Khushi to marry Shyam?? Even when Babuji could talk he was always against that idea. Does Buaji not understand her brother enough to know that he would not want his daughter to be married when he is disabled? I mean if you think logically you would notice that Buaji does not even think that Babuji would want to be involved in the marriage preps! If only that should make Buaji not pester Khushi to marry Shyam.

http://i.imgur.com/WguSz.gif

The most annoying filler Scene of the week was Shyam's tete a tete with Shashiji in the Hospital.
His obsession over Khushi has been proved with several incidents already.This maniacal monologue made him irritating n comical instead of making him fearsome.That scene stretched for at least 3 minutes which was quite long...And mamiji bad mouthing Payal with her unique style of name-calling.Though Nani put down her by reminding how she entered Raizada family it was of no use and she continued with her character.

Regards
Sharmi Big smile

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

rosmyersfeya-Deepali-pbtghoshniru273WittyKitty..Damsel..Kokila11-Nithi-S.Stephy-scarlett-Ann_92shilparoxxdeeps_92ClaraOswald.ravenheartdbr_kmichi.Lena..infinite.stardust-cindrella255ShiningStar18areeba_blossom-Stutz--Kina-mazkachazka-Saruu-.hea..Jazz.siva2901pinky_blueskies.Saraa.aa123.80PinkCinderella-AquaMermaiden-mishti_17

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/CLcjZ.gif

hello IPKKND member's! im so confused wat should i do? who should be choosen as d best character! ya! got it! for d first tym he has shown his gud side! {its nt shyam! woh lafanga toh waste basket mein jaane ke deserve karthi haiLOL nt even waste basket somethin woreser thn dat!} so y confused frnds d best character of d week is my favourite my ownEmbarrassed...

there r many reasons for choosing him. im sure u all must be knowin dat. arnav cares a lot abt khushi. he cant see her cryin. when khushi ran nd hugged him he bcame confused wat to do as he didnt xpect this frm khushi. he was thinkin wther to hug back or nt but couldnt!

after reachin home he really feels bad on his behaviour. he juz wished he got console her! nd he is feelin guilty. he doesnt feel guilty before but nw khushi's presence has changed him! 

this feeling made him pay khushi's bill. eventhough khushi bcame angry wit him nd scolded him he juz didnt bcome angry wit her nd remained silent! {if it was old ASR thn he'll be xplainin abt her aukat}. he tried to console cryin khushi!

nd nxt day he asked khushi abt her father's condition. u cant xpect this attitude frm ASR who doesnt even think abt others xcept his family! when khushi broke his favourite vase by mistake he kept quiet nd said lies to his di! this is called sacrifice!

he put d silver coins in d detergent to make khushi hppy nd is smilin lookin at her! but he doesnt want to tell her maybe he dont wants to show his carin attitude! nd thn he removed d wires frm her body nd asked ru okay! {2 tyms}. nd thn he is lukin at d wires nd smilin. guess he's thnkin d wires!LOL

http://i.imgur.com/nQ3EU.gif

Hmm.. Well, this time it's none other  than Buaji. She was honestly a torture for us this week. Firstly, she misinterpreted Shashi in the hospital bed making it look as if Shashi wants Shyam to marry Khushi. Secondly, I wonder wasn't it Payal whose marriage was called off? Then how did the concept of Khushi not finding a good husband entered her mind? Buaji seriously needs to open her eyes and smell the bees.  Ohh and yes! Another reason why she made it on this list is because she is the one because of whom the whole damn marriage issue started in the first place. If it wasn't for her, Shashi would might have been fit and fine today. 

Buaji hasn't even met Shyam's family neither does she know his background. How can you give your daughter's hand in marriage without even knowing where the guy's house is?Shocked That's just plain stupid. Anyways, she topped the list for the most irritating character this week. *Wafa gives trophy to Buaji.*

http://i.imgur.com/cLOtT.gif

For the frst time in history I will give funny character of the week to no one else Arnav. *everything stops on earth, people shuts it off*. Trust me the way he told Khushi that he will cut the salary of Khushi at that time his smirks and Khushi's reactions were woth watching so he deserves this awardWink 

Edited by PurpleFairy - 22 October 2011 at 11:05am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

rosmyersunna_178-Deepali-niru273shilparoxxClaraOswald.deeps_92..Damsel..S.Stephy-scarlett-Ann_92dbr_kmichiKokila11-Nithi-.Lena.ShiningStar18areeba_blossomstardust-.infinite.cindrella255--Siva---Stutz--Kina-.Saraa.mazkachazka..Amina...Jazz.SK1991-Saruu---sunshine--siva2901.hea.aa123.80PinkCinderellapinky_blueskies-AquaMermaiden-mishti_17

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/8hEbh.gif

Hey Guys,So This Week Costume Of The Week Goes To The One,The Only Dhak Dhak Of Thousands Of Hearts Mr Arnav Singh RaizadaDay Dreaming

Didnt He Just look DAPPERDay Dreaming
He Has The Best CASUAL Wear In Indian TV OMGEmbarrassed
And Because HE Wears It,Its 10x BetterEmbarrassed
This Was Aired In One Of The Epis This Week,Pardon My Goldfish Memory,I Dont Remmeber The DateLOLEmbarrassed

Hope You Agree/Do Give Your Choices
Signing Off,SaraHug

http://i.imgur.com/g9Dv4.gif

http://i.imgur.com/YW9XO.gif

This week Khushi was searching for her GOD to guide and support her and she found him in the form of ASR. So this song has to be the song of the week

Aas paas Khuda from Anjaana Anjaani

Edited by PurpleFairy - 22 October 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

rosmyersnottieangel-Deepali-pbtghoshniru273S.StephyAnn_92-scarlett-shilparoxxdbr_kmichiClaraOswald...Damsel..Kokila11-Nithi-stardust-RatiG.Lena.cindrella255ShiningStar18areeba_blossom-Stutz-cityoflights.Saraa.aa123.80mazkachazkaPinkCinderellapinky_blueskies--sunshine---Kina-SK1991.Jazz.siva2901.hea.mishti_17-AquaMermaiden-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/DzhIa.gif

Ohkay since we had a very blowing week ,we had very few bloopers..best one was ofcourse the one where Arnav and Khushi hug in the hospital. As much as I adored the direction of the hug scene I didn't like it how every now and then the scenes where mixed and 2 frames..one with only ArHi in it and the next with people around them..it would have been better if the scene was shown to be shot late in the night..

the surrounding space is empty in one frame

and in the next it has people busy doing their workLOL

http://i.imgur.com/J3Sh8.gif

Ghar mein itna kuch ho raha hai devi maiya aur hum us laad governor ke baare mein kyun soch rahe hai? Buaji theek hi toh keh rahi hai devi maiya, shyam ji mein koi burai nahi hai, phir hum unse shaadi kyun nahi karna chahte? Har pal hum arnavji ke baare mein kyun soch rahe hai. Pehli baar, pehli baar hum apne gharwaalon ki baat kyun nahi maan rahe.
Batayein na devi maiya hume kya ho gaya hai, hume kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hai, kam se kam hume sahi raasta toh dikhaye.

English Translation: So much has happened in the house and im sitting here thinking about that Lad Governor. Buaji is right, Shyamji has no evil in him, then why don't i want to marry him? Why do i keep on thinking about arnavji? Why is it that for the first time ever, im not listening to my family? Tell me devi maiya, what is wrong with me? I don't understand anything! Atleast give me the right path to follow!

http://i.imgur.com/ZGbt8.gif

' Pride And Glory '
" Passions Are Burning, Love Is In The Air "

Bare Mind are getting its space to filled up
Lonely Heart is now finding a Castle to Exist In it
Dreams are growing like a Green Meadows
Her Sparkling Eyes, her stroke, her agony
Giving him a New direction of compass to wonder upon
Into all lives, falls pain and sorrows,
I promise together, we will meet all tomorrows
When you are sad, I will dry your tears
When you are scared, I will comfort your fears
When you need love, my heart I will share
When you are sick, for you I will care
When you are worried, I will give you hope

When you are confused, I will help you cope
When you are lost, and can't see the light
My love will be a beacon, shining ever so bright
When you Cuddled me In your Warm Arms
Your tears whacked me like the pebbles of the sea
In the Depth of My Heart your anguish tearing me Apart
You're steadily becoming my Blazing Fire
The Glow Of Love began to fly In Colors with the Glitters
Recalling all the Memories that I've treasured With You
It gives Me solace when you Clutched me in your Arms
It takes my breath away when you make me complete
How simple my life is now you are here, How I cherish each breath,
How I crave the light and laughter you have brought me.

I have fallen in love without taking a step,
Fallen into the sweetest of dreams, How I hope no one wakes me.
The simplest gesture wraps itself around my heart,
Where I'll hold You forever
My Heart is Changing, the Shine Of My face belongs to You Only
As the Red Roses began to grow after the bud
My Veiled feelings are slowly uncovering,
Water reflecting lights strung over the bridge,
Lights shining in your eyes; The sound of your heartbeat
All through the night; And wake to the morning light,
You are with me always; In a smile, a memory, a feeling
Or a moment we share, You walked lightly into my life

Captivating and lovely to my mind,  At first, I never cared who you were
Now I don't know who I am without you,
I'm Falling In LOVE with You
I'm Falling In Love With You.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

rosmyers-Deepali-niru273S.Stephyshilparoxxdeeps_92..Damsel..ClaraOswald.Ann_92-scarlett-dbr_kmichi-Nithi-RatiG.Lena.ShiningStar18--Siva--stardust-cindrella255areeba_blossom-Stutz--Kina---sunshine---Saruu-.hea.siva2901.Jazz.SK1991aa123.80mazkachazka..Amina..PinkCinderellapinky_blueskies.Saraa.-AquaMermaiden-mishti_17

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/WdVV4.gif

http://i.imgur.com/kwN3J.gif

Made by Zainab25

Here's your gift

http://i.imgur.com/ayj9O.gif

http://i.imgur.com/EdZKq.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/3zIBr.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/RUsbQ.jpg

Made by -Fatz-

Made by saher_90

Here's your gift:

http://i.imgur.com/j9yJ0.gif

http://i.minus.com/j3B1NBY6BQWpb.png

made by aishhh.

Here is ur gift

http://i.imgur.com/YEsdD.gif
(Unfortunately, as we don't have an actual video siggy this week, we have considered large sized video avis to be video siggies)

made by:
 yulZ

Here is ur giftEmbarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/bHuGu.gif

Here is ur giftStar

Edited by PurpleFairy - 22 October 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

rosmyers-Deepali-niru273shilparoxxS.StephyClaraOswald...Damsel..Ann_92-scarlett-dbr_kmichi-Nithi-ShiningStar18chammak_challoareeba_blossomdesigirl_18.Lena.stardust---Siva--cindrella255-Stutz--Kina---sunshine--SK1991-Saruu-.Jazz..hea..Saraa.pinky_blueskiesPinkCinderellaaa123.80mazkachazkamishti_17-AquaMermaiden-.FlawlessSarun.

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/ClNvL.gif

She Asked her Goddess for Strength... by Opti (topic had 90 replies)

http://i.imgur.com/9EcJW.gif

Manal (Adiyalicious)

http://i.imgur.com/zAmlY.gif

This week was really the most colorful
one i must say, intense,deeply emotional
love,care,joy and happiness everything was there
to me it was a complete balanced week and the most important
thing is that the love is beginning to bloom and the feelings are getting stronger
between ArHi on the other side shyam playing his dirty tricks on everyone
and khusi is facing that too she is confused about her feelings and ASR too
getting attracted towards khushi joining the silver coin hunt
in chamko detergent packet is a big proof of itLOL

SO DRUM ROLLS:
THIS WEEK RATING IS
10/10

http://i.imgur.com/BqW2e.gif

Yet again you made us fans happy CVs, great goingParty.. the week started off with ArHi magic and throughout the episodes of the week it just got better and better. The scenes were portrayed really well and also scripted and directed well. Viewers could seen the passion in ArHis eyes. Day DreamingOverall, the tracks getting moving and we expect a lot in the next few weeksClap.. just one big problem many viewers want out the way, Shyam! Please do something fast about him.. he does get a little annoying at times. Censored Not only Shyam, this week Buaji also did viewers heads in trying to force Khushi for marriage with Shyam LOL.. Or else, everything else was perfect CV jee Big smile Keep Rocking!!!!

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

rosmyers-Deepali-niru273shilparoxxS.Stephy..Damsel..deeps_92-scarlett-Ann_92dbr_kmichi-Nithi-desigirl_18areeba_blossomShiningStar18stardust---Siva--.infinite.cindrella255-Stutz--Kina---sunshine--.Jazz.siva2901SK1991.hea.mazkachazka.Saraa.aa123.80PinkCinderellapinky_blueskies-Ms.Wildcherry--AquaMermaiden-mishti_17.FlawlessSarun.

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hola my senoritas! (and senoras and senorsEmbarrassed)
I didn't forget the worms above my 'n's on purposeLOL I just didn't know how to put it inLOL
Don't worry if you don't know what the hell I'm talking aboutLOL
Anyways, I'm Suvi, and this place is for me to tell you about the best reads for the week. Unfortunately for me, we have like millions of excellent writers, and due to the super awesome week (in terms of ArHi, though yes Shyam bits were Dead), we had like heaps of OS's
Hayye I'm still fida over the precapEmbarrassed
I won't blab any more, I will go straight to the...

http://i.imgur.com/2vH36.gif
This is the first ArHi OS written by the author, but I fell in love with it at first readDay Dreaming

Treading Water by .Lena.

Congrats!

I think it was the kiss by the riverside that I liked most...Embarrassed
The picnic location was just so romantic, and then Khushi and Arnav...
Hayye it reminds me of the song, Bheegi si Bhaagi si
Anyways, continue writing and making people like me go all cooeeyyy by reading your workEmbarrassedLOL

Lena here is ur gift

http://i.imgur.com/cW08z.gif
Noooww...we have the *clears throat*

Best FF of the Week:

His Wicked Kiss by Catwoman

This was, I think, one of my first ffs at this forum.
And the name just tells you it's going to be awesome!
The thing with Kat, is that she's very busy.Ouch
So maybe, this will motivate her to WRITE!! Cause I'm desperate for moreee!! And I'm sure you all will be too, after reading this superb FFBig smile
Update soon, Kat!
If I could, I would hang on to your gift until you update, and use it to bribe you, but I can't (Jks :P) so here you go...

Toodles, guys!
~Suvi

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

nottieangel-Deepali-niru273shilparoxxS.Stephydeeps_92..Damsel..Ann_92-scarlett-dbr_kmichi-Nithi-.Lena.desigirl_18areeba_blossomShiningStar18stardust---Siva--AquaBluez17.infinite.-Stutz---sunshine--siva2901.Jazz..hea.mazkachazkaPrinsesse.Suviaa123.80.Saraa.pinky_blueskiesPinkCinderella-AquaMermaiden-mishti_17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.