CGM WU: 22nd Oct. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 21st Oct. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 22nd Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Purushdutt start putting medi to acharya n CG starts reciting the martyunjaye mantra, bhadrabhatt goes out to take sum other medi n a guptchar sees him n informs amatya.

In the palace D saw mrigu's dead body n ask amatya to throw it anywhere as she's a traitor.

This side charya getting into his senses slowly n after few minutes he opens his eyes n the first word he says is " chandragupt" , CG goes n tighlty hug him n shows his happiness. Purushdutt n CG makes him sits comfortably n firstly he do his prayer n then talk with CG n says that D has crossed all limits of brutuality just to defeat him n he's obliged to CG for saving him but CG says that he's eveything to him n for him he can do anything , acharya got impressed n says " sadhu chandragupt sadhu" .

Soon magadh's army reaches the ashram n do the gherabandi n inside the cottage acharya start making another plan n ask CG to go back to palace n work thr as maurya n to purushdutt , he ask him to run the ashram as before n till the matter get resolved he himself live with bhadrabhatt in solitary n prepare shashank for thr next step as he's residing in magadh (yipee shanky wapis aayega๐Ÿ˜‰) n suddenly D knocks on the door n acharya gussed its D.

CG checks the door n sees that thy were surrounded by army , purushdutt shows them a secret way n thy'll go out from thr leaving purushdutt behind.

Amatya n D enters the cottage n investigate n D got to noe abt the secret way n purushdutt got arrested.

Acharya n CG came out of the suranf n bhadrabhatt meet them there n ask them to leave immidiately , he's very happy to see acharya back, n suddenly thy saw the ashram in fire, CG wants to go n help purushdutt but acharya holds his hand tightly n ask him to not react in against situations n thy leave from there n goes to the village where no one want to help them out of fear from D.

D n amatya came out from the surang n hear the voice coming from village n immidiately reaches there but couldn't find them there , thy are hiding themselves carefully, D orders to burnt the village n after that he remembers how acharya warned him abt CG n then he resembles chotu CG n maurya's eyes n enquire abt him n thy goes out from the water way.

In the morning , acharya ask CG that the time has came for face to face fight with D n for this thy hv to leave patliputra n prepare for war n do justice with innocent ppl whom D killed, CG ask permission to rescue mrigu before taking next step.

Amatya reports D that thy dnt find maurya in the palace n after sum time in the village amatya came n ask the soldiers to throw the dead bodies n one of the dead body is of mrigu , CG for saving himself pretending to be dead n with the dead bodies n sees mrigu n got hurt n then he burn all dead bodies n take pratigya again to finish the brutual rule in magadh.

Done๐Ÿ˜Š

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for da fab update khushi!!
Loved da episode sooo much... 
I know i speak a lot so writing this much only!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow bharti that was very fast

just as fast as the episode was today

i liked it the bond btwn acharya and cgm

and cgm pratigya again

wonder what wud dhannand do to  purushdatt now

and ya forgot to say nice banner at the top

are  ur updates still  copied

Amor. thumbnail
guyz mujhe bahut badly cold hua hai my throat is paining so couldn't resist sitting more ol9 so upd jaldi se likh di 

the epi was very intersting m so happy acharya is back 
2 things impressed me apart from acharya 

pehle jab cg ne acharya ko jhappi paayi 
n 2nd jab d ko similarity dikhi 

@charu koi 3 lines se zyada bol sakti ho tum ๐Ÿ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh ok i had to get up in middle  dhananad ko kab similarity dikhi

i must hv missed that scene

another good news was that shashank digvijay and akshay wud be  coming soon

so far no news of who is going to play those characters but its good

and bharti u take care koi medicine le lo and go to rest
Charu21 thumbnail
areyy baba!! U again not well!!! take care yaar.. n have proper rest!!! 

I loved da episode sooo much yaar!!! Finally Acharya is safe without any memory loss track!! As always Manish ji's voice modulation was sooo good!! M waiting to see da Shashank, Digu n Akshay gang yaar!! 
Amor. thumbnail
@CB jab D ne aag lagwayi us aah ko dekh ke he thing abt that warning jab acharya ne bola tha ki yahi balak tera samul nash karega n tab use chotu yaad aaya n then uski eyes n CG ki eyes pe focus dikhaya n he calls for maurya

yup medi le li but guest hai ghar pe so couldnt go to sleep jab tak vo nahi so jaate 
chatterbox thumbnail
oh  ok bharti

looks like i missed few scenes in between... i m now keen to see shashank digvijay and akshay

and what happend to ambik

lets see whats in store next week

though i still think this show shud not be weekend show

hs to be  4 days a week

its a long wait to know what happens next  isnt it
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

areyy baba!! U again not well!!! take care yaar.. n have proper rest!!! 

I loved da episode sooo much yaar!!! Finally Acharya is safe without any memory loss track!! As always Manish ji's voice modulation was sooo good!! M waiting to see da Shashank, Digu n Akshay gang yaar!! 

hanji mera roz ka ho gya hai yahi soch rahi hogi na๐Ÿ˜†

kya karu mujhe jaldi uthne ki aadat nahi hai par kaam hai to uthna padta hai isiliye tiredness ki wajah se beemar ho jaati hu๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes m so happy acharya is back๐Ÿ˜Š
Charu21 thumbnail
roz ka!!!!!!!! heehehe!!! ๐Ÿ˜† haan mujhe laga tu badi nazuk kali hai!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
mom dad ko bolo jamke nazar utare!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ