Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
New promo on colors-
Background voiceover-Smile-Koi Aaa raha hai khushiyaan le karr anandi ke jeevan  mein-New guy shravan scene,coming out of pond ,then another scene with anandi , both smiling ,anandi asking  tausa to give him job..

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*niki_pnER_ER_YARashmiSandeepkavitha_gurramPRERNA123WebsieVampgirldoyelpakhiPicasso9ILoveDramaEssence..andvdevashree_hsaher_90veil_of_rosesKyunkiImafan-Yami-swethasyam08Sano88shamiltiny15Suchi-avivakirkParijatrockskhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO-Koi aa raha hai khushiyaan le karr" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hey cool very nice... Jagya now repent for your mistake...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramWebsieandvPicasso9pjyoswethasyam08

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
really...means...walking into anandi's class is not his entry scene!!
the entry scenes r the scenes from coming out of pond!!

jyo...kya dikhaya...us scenes main??

hmmm...so kinda confirmation...he is coming for anandi only!!LOL

hmm...both r smiling...LOL...plzz some one click some pics and send that to jag...i wanna c his face...jal bhun ke kabab hojayega!!LOLROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 22 October 2011 at 10:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramPicasso9andvILoveDramadevashree_hpjyo-Yami-swethasyam08shamilSuchi-

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
khushi woh  scene thaa total filmyLOL-he comes out of taalaab,shirtlessLOL,bheega bhaaga baal savaarthe,LOL

Edited by pjyo - 22 October 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9andvdevashree_h-Yami-swethasyam08shamilSuchi-avivakirkkhusi_*

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey Thanks Jyo for the promo info.
@Khusi: nahi re I think the haveli one only might be his entry scene. Pond wala might be for the promo i think. remember J and A break up scene? In the promo they showed him breaking up on the terrace with her. But he ended up breaking up on the phone Angry.

But I am glad he is for A only. Tum logon ke prediction ne dara diya mereko that he is for Asha. They should become really good friends and he should also guide A in her career (since he is well educated). Uske baad who J ko pata lagna cahiye.Angry Jal jal ke reh jayega.

Jyo link hein kya?

Edited by andv - 22 October 2011 at 11:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9pjyo-Yami-swethasyam08avivakirkshamilSuchi-khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

khushi mast scene thaa total filmy-he comes out of taalaab,shirtlessLOL,bheega bhaaga baal savaarthe,LOL
ShockedShocked...really...LOL...shirtlessShocked...
chalo...kuchh toh special hua entry ko leke...varna...anandi,jag and gauri also got dhasu entry...and the much awaited character got only a simple entry (walking to A's class)...hmm...i didnt digest it...chalo...he will make a special entry...

bheega sa bhaaga saROFL...anandi ke zindegi main aayeROFL

so what u think...he is coming for anandi only...?

@anita...
yeah...mujhe uski entry pasand nehin aaye re!!
i hope this pond entry will be shown in episode also...

kuchh toh impression chahiye na...
after all he will be paired opposite the lead of the show(as they r doing publicity for it as man in A's life!!)

i think vid upload nehin hua hoga...
i am dieing to c itLOLLOL...

Edited by khusi_* - 22 October 2011 at 11:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiandvswethasyam08Suchi-

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

khushi mast scene thaa total filmy-he comes out of taalaab,shirtlessLOL,bheega bhaaga baal savaarthe,LOL
ShockedShocked...really...LOL...shirtlessShocked...
c
halo...kuchh toh special hua entry ko leke...varna...anandi,jag and gauri also got dhasu entry...and the much awaited character got only a simple entry (walking to A's class)...hmm...i didnt digest it...chalo...he will make a special entry...

bheega sa bhaaga saROFL

so what u think...he is coming for anandi only...?
mujhe badi hansi aayi woh scene dekh keEmbarrassed LOLkyunki i remembered last james bond film mein thats how hero comes out of waterROFL ,
only here  no six packWink...one scene with anandi,loked like tausa's godaam,both smiling and anandi looks all happy..then she asks tausa for a job for him..but it seems from promo he is for anandi because the background score is all happy music,with koi aa raha hai khushiyaan le karr -dailog...
she looks happyApprove and i liked that..Smile

Edited by pjyo - 22 October 2011 at 11:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepdoyelpakhiandvswethasyam08shamilkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

]mujhe badi hansi aayi woh scene dekh keEmbarrassed LOLkyunki i remembered last james bond film mein thats how hero comes out of waterROFL ,
only here  no six packWink...one scene with anandi,loked like tausa's godaam,both smiling and anandi looks all happy..then she asks tausa for a job for him..but it seems from promo he is for anandi because the background score is all happy music,with koi aa raha hai khushiyaan le karr -dailog...
she looks happyApprove and i liked that..Smile

LOL...no six pack...village boy hai...gyms r not in jetsar naa...wese v...he belongs to a poor family!!LOL

yeah i too liked anandi smiling in the TV9 vid...
love to see anandi smiling...she deserves happiness!!

my thinking is changing...about shravanLOL...
he will make anandi haapy...then 100 galati maafLOL

Edited by khusi_* - 22 October 2011 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoswethasyam08shamilSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top