India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Bhootni Brigade......mwahahaha

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I am here to tell you all about the famed, Bhootni Brigade!!!

The founders:  MysticaMagic and myself (bas02)

Why was it founded?: One day Mysti and I were happily chatting away in the IF chatroom when someone entered but then immediately left. We thought that maybe they had become disconnected. However this seemed to occur to every user that signed on! This made us think that we must have scared them off. Therefore mysti and i decided to form the BB, because we must have been scary like bhootnis.

Application Procedure: If you would like to join the BB you will have to pick up an application form from the Royal Academy of Bhootnis. On it you have to spcify which type of bhootni you want to be: Senti, Menti or just plain scary bhootni.

Important things once you have become a bhootni: Once you have become a bhootni you will have to remeber a few things:

The evil laugh! must be done like this: mwahahahahahaEvil Smile  The eivl sign is vital at the end! When you sign off from chat you must say: cya in ghouland!Evil Smile
  1. The Bhootni Anthem:

We howl and growl and sometimes scowl,

We wail and make it hail and blow away all sails,

So beware thos of you who don't want to fail,

The Bhootni Brigade is here to send you to jail!

mwahahahaEvil Smile

I think I have covered the main points here, if anyone has anymore queiries please feel free to contact us!

We already have quite a few members:

sai,

ravu,

jenny,

ejazlover,

ejazfan,

chinti,

luvya4ever,

puja,

megha

and some others as well

So have pleasant nightmares everyone and beware the bhootni brigade is here!!Evil Smile

Edited by bas02 - 04 March 2005 at 1:52pm

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ConfusedConfusedConfused OMG .. never plz i am not gonnna be the member of this Bhootni Gang.......... I can be The GoD GanG FoundeR.. Join me... be saved Be God ...
follow God.... and bhootines OMG.. god save meOuch
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
LOL
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HUMM

ConfusedConfusedConfused OMG .. never plz i am not gonnna be the member of this Bhootni Gang.......... I can be The GoD GanG FoundeR.. Join me... be saved Be God ...
follow God.... and bhootines OMG.. god save meOuch
Beware Bhootni Jenny is here, Stay away or I will send you to Jail, So SCRAM!!!!!!mwahahahahahahahahhaEvil Smile
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
So Anyone wanna join the BBA????(Bhootni Brigade Academy)If U reply n decide to back off the BBA then u dont know wat the BBA will do to you!!!!! so BBA Founder Bas di, that is one rule I wanted to add. MwahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile. Plus add another rule plz BBA Founders Mysti and Bas di that whoever backs off the BBA then Jenny is here with her Fangs, MwahahahahahahahaEvil Smile. So BEWARE from BBA Member Jenny and Jenny's Fangs!!!!!MwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(*cough**cough*sorry too much excitement makes my lung system go funny as Im A BBA Member!!!!!!)MwahahahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile, cya in ghoulandEvil Smile. From BBA Member Jenny Evil SmileMwahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile Im A VampiirEvil SmileMwahahahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
LOL what a great sence odf humour i would love to join this acdemy!Wink
phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jazmine

So Anyone wanna join the BBA????(Bhootni Brigade Academy)If U reply n decide to back off the BBA then u dont know wat the BBA will do to you!!!!! so BBA Founder Bas di, that is one rule I wanted to add. MwahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile. Plus add another rule plz BBA Founders Mysti and Bas di that whoever backs off the BBA then Jenny is here with her Fangs, MwahahahahahahahaEvil Smile. So BEWARE from BBA Member Jenny and Jenny's Fangs!!!!!MwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(*cough**cough*sorry too much excitement makes my lung system go funny as Im A BBA Member!!!!!!)MwahahahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile, cya in ghoulandEvil Smile. From BBA Member Jenny Evil SmileMwahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile Im A VampiirEvil SmileMwahahahahahahahahahahahaEvil Smile

And Im Vampire's BrotherEvil SmileMwahahahahahahEvil SmileEvil Smile

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I would like to join but I'm scared of what Jenny will do to me if I back off.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index