@community drive

AWW AWWW
thats so cute<3 MashAllah!!
but doe she stares like Arnav does??lol
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by xainab293

i posted this somewhere else,no use:D
could somf of u give a lill advice.
i might b going off the topic,sorry for that.
any advice?

Hey, I am no one to give any advice but all I can say is just be careful and don't rush into anything, what and how well you know your cousin is entirely personal. But all I will say is that things and people are usually not as simple as they appear. Give yourself few years your only 18 after all to get to know him better... when I was 18-19 I had this proposal from my second cousin and I fought against it for almost 4 years lol, there was just something  that didn't click. But then, around 22, I met the guy I thought was right and we were meant to be, but destiny took its course in there (I am sure you must have read in the post above) Now, I am 25 and still single at this point. 
My point is sometimes when things are meant to be or they are right they will work out somehow. But if they aren't no matter how much you struggle or make them work, if its not what Allah has planned for IT WILL NEVER work out no matter what you do. Sometimes, the hard part isn't falling in love... So, my advice would be to take it easy, priorities change as we grow older and as I read in one of the psych books...marriages based on finance are much less likely to end in divorce then marriages based on "affection"!! Sorry about blabbering ðŸ˜³
@anjali
Thanks for the reponse.But i wanna clear one thing.My crushes change within days.I might b crushing him now,the nest month ill be calling him just my BHAI:D lol,its nothing serious from my side..Infact not serious at all.
Its just that har waqt uskii baateiin sun sun ke dimaag mein ghuss gaya hai+HE"S FREAKING HAWT.

But i also know that if he comes this december,his dad will u know sorta give my dad the idea of this marriage..Not baat pakki or anything,even my dad wont say a ye sobviously(its too soon)

Its just that i am confused.I cant do much abt it.As u said,ill just wait & watch but i wont mind a few rabba ve moments because knowing myself-By next yr ill find some other bakra-Mayb some guy in my uni..lol:D

P.S-he's so hawt that my brother's class fellow asked my bro to fix him up with my cousin.lol:D she was a chinese
well...since the topic is about first touches...:)..it ws 4 yrs back..i ws 17..(yeah too young for india right!!)..tgh it didnt have a happy ending we are still kickass buddies...anyway back to the story..
we were preparing for engineering exams those days...so we were coming back from a test..we were at this secluded place...just sitting holding hands..and i looked at the time 6 pm!! i got up hurriedly and said i have to rush home...he stood up..looked into my eyes..(actually looked down at me..he ws(is) 6 ft tall) and said 'i am going to kiss you.right now'...and came close..(meanwhile i ws shocked i cudnt move a muscle.)...and like a perfect gentleman he askd...'may i?'..and i think i agev the littlest of nods...and the rest as they say is history...:)

we split up later..we were both too young...but we still love each other for the memories and remain good frnds.:)..so not a sad ending either!
Originally posted by meepha

@community drive

AWW AWWW
thats so cute<3 MashAllah!!
but doe she stares like Arnav does??lol

Nai yaar! doesnt stare like him!, but he does get naughty ,still doesnt want to show it clearly!
its really a very interesting post.i was not thinking of pisting here,but reading some of urs story i feel like sharing my experience with u. me and my hubby were classmates from uni.he was somekind of hero of our batch.good student and a sportsman.we started as friends.but from the very begining i knew there is something between us. then i started to feel very akward infront of him and started to avoid him. and then the things begin to happen what u wanted to know.and it happens just with a simple stare.whenever our eyes met,i had goosebumps.ofcourse there was not any 5 minute long eyelock session.i immidiately looked away.but just that 1sec eyelock was enough for me to have those special feelings.so, thats my story.sure later was many romantic moments between us,but that initial sensation will always be special in my life.Edited by ridhman_naila - 12 years ago