Saravanan Meenatchi

saravanan-meenakshi October 24-28 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

Today was kinda boring without saru...wat will meenu say tmrw??

lakshm no episode tomorrow i think..Meenatchi will tell the truth only pa..The actual story starts only after marriage

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saravanan-meenakshi October 24-28 (Page 3)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Fantastic update sowjanya .Clap

wish meenu says everything to her dad.Big smile

yes ,i don't have a good opinion on saru's sister.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
superfast update Sowjanya... thanks!!

It's good sara's father met meenu's father first.. had he gone to his house... oh, can't imagine... her bro would have fought and bring everything to a close!!

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
great update sow..i forgot only tmrw no episode...we hv to wait for one more day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32

Sang_aptech

Sang_aptech

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Wow Sowjanya. Wonderful updates. It was so interesting with pictures. Good work. Like Lakshmi said, yes today's epi was kinda boring to me without Saro & Meenu's romance. Hope to see them together atleast on Thrusday.
By the way. Did anyone watch this weeks promo? What did they show in that? Anyone any idea?

Happy Diwali to dear Saro & Meenu darling & to all SM fans. Have fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32sneha_vijay

sowjanya32

Groupbie

sowjanya32

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Meenatchi must not say anything negative to rajasekar otherwise meenatchi sethaa saravanan konnuduvaan heehe

venkateshak

venkateshak

venkateshak

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowjanya32

October episode no:25 - Love struggle arambamm...

Episode starts with rajasekar vs saravanan amma ,sister conversation.As usual listening to old saravanan dialogues they started to see other alliance.But rajasekar sir namma stomachla milka valatharu...LOL.He breaks the secret of saravanan , meenatchi kadhak kadhai.

Adhu ennamo theriyala this saravanan sister is not having a nice opinon on meenatchi.Future la problems varum ivangalukkula..ConfusedConfusedConfused.But rajasekar is adamant that my son wish is important for me and he decided to go to nellai and speak to meenatchi father.But all in vain saravanan amma and sister has no ears for his words as usual and also rajasekar never cares and decided to speak of what he can do from his side to help his son.Cha saravana you are so lucky to have a father like this.Embarrassed

Now Inspector comes with a news of having doubt whether meenatchi is interested in this marriage to her brother.But meenatchi brother is not aware of what is in meenatchi's mind strongly says nothing like that but inspector tells to speak to his sister and meenatchi brother is sad and ask his mother about it.Since except his younger sister no one is known about the fact of meenatchi is in love with saravanan he belives meenatchi is happy marrying the inspector.Ayyo saravanaaa un future Brother-in-law kooda unkku villandaaan.Eppidi samalikka poreenga????Cry

Now comes the most important part.Rajasekar and meenatchi father conversation.Both  are Gem of the person.They want their son and daughter wish to be fulfilled and obviously every parents wish.SmileSmile.Rajasekar brief him of what happened between saravanana and meenatchi , meenatchi father says i need to consult my daughter.Now scene switch to rajasekar-Meenatchi-Meenatchi father.Meenatchi is about to answer of the question asked by her father.Cha adhoda enniku episode over.omg innum 48hrs kathirukannum.What is meenu going to answer???Cha naan oruthi saravanan naan love panraennu sollapora veraenna illa?Embarrassed

Point to be Noted:

From today's episode onething is so clear...not only today when saravanan proposed meenatchi , he is ready to face any odds which comes in middle of their love..What about meenatchi , obviously she too but kadhai naa villan , villi irukannum illa?But this story is about two different opinion people can lead a happy life...Letc how their love is getting deeper day by dayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Happy Diwali My Dear SM Teams and Friends!!!!

Happy Diwali...Grt work thanks for the updates...

sneha_vijay

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
wow...sowjanya...what a wonderfulk updates maa...good job...!! Thanks for the updates and for the pictures too...!! I will help you in posting in the picture gallery...some pictures soon...I am trying to get some behind the scene pictures too...lett us keep our fingers crossed...!!!

Keep up the good work maa!!
I am sorry that I could not visit this thread earlier...as I was too busy with other issues...here!!

Edited by atina - 27 October 2011 at 6:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sang_aptechsowjanya32pattuppudavaisneha_vijaylakshm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top