Fan Fictions

AR FF~ "IT WAS'NT MEANT TO BE"PG54-14/01/13 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

shonagudia

IF-Rockerz

shonagudia

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hey .
Lovely FF. Surely a different concept on AR. Arman seems a Bad bad BOY here. Would like to see how ridhima handles him..

Continue soon and add me to your PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara-KSG-malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF~ "IT WAS'NT MEANT TO BE"PG54-14/01/13 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Edited by moonlight2630 - 06 November 2011 at 1:33am

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
when r u planning to  update

zara-KSG-malik

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
awesome start..loved it :)
riddhima married :O
armaan why did he do that...thats so mean... :(
update soon :)

zara-KSG-malik

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

PART 4

DOING THE RIGHT THING

"I am very disappointed to say mrs gupta…you are fired"

"sir…….but….why"

Her voice cracked, what one the earth happened in last 15 minutes that made him to make this decision because only 15 minutes before she had entered in the college at her usual time when she was asked to see principal by peon now she was here standing with moist eyes…… wanted badly to know the reason behind this decision.

"ap mujh se poch rahe hain kia hua….you should better know yourself…mujhy ap se ye umeed nahe the….ap nay is college ka he nahe apne pita ka naam bhi necha kia hai sharam se"

"par sir……?"

"please mrs gupta…because ap kay pita kay sath hmare buhat ache relations hain mai ap ko police kay hawalae nahe kar raha and please don't force me to do it also just leave now"

She had no choice but to leave the office, tears slipped down on her cheek she removed her tears aways while exiting from office when nikki spotted her crying.

"ma'am ko kia hua?".

She was confused she had seen armaan in the college early morning before college timings and that was something quite usual and she had found him happy for some unknown reason too but she ignored at that time but now she was trying to figure out….was there any connection between his smile and riddhima's tears?, something was not normal in today;s morning but what was that she had to find out.

"hey miss gupta…"

He called her when she was passing corridor with teary eyes, she turned to look at him and that smirk on his face was enough to make her understand the reason her tears.

"we will miss you miss gupta"

He came to her , smile never leaving his face.

She pushed her tears back, he was definitely not the person she would want to show her weakness ever and when he had done all this to just put her down, she could never show him he had succeeded what he wanted.

"ek baat hmesha yad rakhna armaan….life hai sab kuch jeetna aur harna nahe hota….you have not seen the real life till now and I wish you never see what I have seen in life and what I have got from life, but remember one thing aenda aise mazak karne se ek bar soch lena kiun kay har koi riddhima gupta nahe hota"

She wiped her tears from cheeks and left a dumbfounded armaan and nikki behind who had seen and heard all this behind the pillar.

"so abhi was right about you"

She confronted him when she found him sitting on a bench holding his head in between his hands.

"nikki…please mujhy bura feel karane ki zarorat nahe hai I am already feeling very bad"

"feeling bad…..for what ammy…for what….tum jante bhi ho tum ne kia kia hai….nahe tum nahe jante agar tum jante to tum ye kabhi na karte"

"tum kehna kia chah rahe ho"

"mere kehne se kia fark parhta ha ammy….tum ne aj tak kabhi bhi meri sune hai jo aj suno ge….main hi pagal thi jo bachpan ki dosti ko dil se laga ar bethe the…bhol gaye the kay vakt kay sath sab kuch badal jata hai…insan bhi aur dost bhi"

She gulped her tears back.

"nikki please….is sab mai tum kahan se aa gaye….main tumhai kabhi hurt nahe kar sakta…you know that"

"tum ne mera vishwas torha hai armaan…vo vishwas jo mujhy tum par tha,,,hmari dosti par tha….tumhare ache hone par tha…sab log kuch bhi kahen tumhare bare main lekn main jante the tum kabhi kise ki zindgi barbad nahe karo ge…but I was wrong armaan…..i was so wrong"

"nikki….main to sirf apni insult ka badla lena chehta that bus or kuch nahe"

"congratulations armaan….tum ne badla le lia….miss riddhima ka carrrer tum ne sari zindgi kay lie finish kar dia hai….ab vo zindgi bhar kuch karne kay kabil nahe rahen…koi institute unhe job nahe de ga….congratulations you have done it"

She left him standing there with full of guilt and realization which dawned upon him now.

"di…. I ll call you back"

"yes I am fine dii"

"byee"

She immediately cut the call because she knew if her dii asked her one more time if she is doing fine there she would burst out in tears which she was trying hard to control all the time now she was standing outside the door, she did not want to enter in, how she was going to face bua and tell her the only job she was depending right now, the job for which she left her home, city , parents , her dii...fought with every one to come here for this, did not last any more, she had been fired and the worst part was reason behind it. She was fired for the job she had not done, her character, her career, her job, her life every thing was on risk just because of one person, she could not hate him more, she could only cursed her stars, she only blamed her starts for everything she knew her life very well she was never been lucky enough to get happiness on her life so it was quite normal for her, she had went through a lot in her life, she never led a life of a princess, life was never easy for her like it was for armaan, she had to work hard to get even single smile on her face. A tear slipped down on her face then she realized she was standing before the door for so long without knocking at it she sighned and knocked the door. She had to face it no matter how much she wants to avoid it but she had no other choice but to face it now all through her life.

"just remember one thing……..har koi riddhima gupta nahe hota"

"congratulations armaan…you have done it"

Voices of riddhima and nikki were echoing in his mind again and again how much he wanted to sleep peacefully these voiced will just grow louder and louder, finally he gave up and sat up on his bed and closed his ears with both hands but it did not hep either.

"tum ne mera vishwas torha hai armaan"

"congratulations armaan…you have done it"

He got up and dialed nikki's number he just realized he had no one else to talk…..ria was never a choice , nikki was the only person he wanted badly he was in some problem…same he did this time too, without another thought he dialed her number, after 3 rings she picked it up finally.

"hey nikki…I know you are very gussa…but I need you badly please please please"

"tum har bar aise karte ho ammy…pehle ghalti karte ho phir maafi mangete ho…I am just fed up of all this now….anyways forgte about me I am just used to of all this now but miss riddhima…tum ne jo un kay sath kia…….thats not worth your sorry ammy"

"I know nikki…..i don't know what made me do it, I was just…..i don't know…..i am hating myself right now, I am not able to sleep, please say you forgave me"

"its not about me ammy….no matter what you did to e I have to bear you whole of my life"

He chucked he knew he was forgiven now, she was such a sweetheart, best friend cum mom he felt her sometimes, she would scold him if he would do anything wrong then she would forgive him without even his sorry.

"you know na …I love you sooo much"

" I love you too ammy……..and that's my prblem only"

She knew he never meant it like that how she wanted him to be….she could never get him as love of her life but she had him as her best frind and she did not want to lose that thing ever.

"so….whats the plan?"

She knew him, now when he had realized his mistake she would do anything to make things on its place, he smiled how well she knew him, in and out, more than himself.

"just wait and watch"

"shut up…when last time you said it….see what crap you did"

"no no crap this time….i will make sure everything goes back to its place this time"

"I know you will do it"

She smiled genuinely this time.

"thanks for being there for me always….i don't have any one except you in my life…never leave me please"

Her eyes get moist on this, these lines were as much true as much her love for him.

"I wont….i have promised aunty to care of you always…I wont break that promise ever"

"I know…bye"

"bye"

He lied down but this time with the peaceful mind and free heart, he knew he had done everything wrong till now but now he had to make them correct, no matter what it takes him to do it.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlrtaraar123Stupidcupid1234-jadoo-cutie13mohit_aggarwalTuba_KSGsisgeoHarry93Amoon.88scorpio95araja1234akshadsakshiksgpinky.paddafri42911vidu87moonlight2630KaJen_addictioncutiepreetjanu1610amruta04debby_11shonagudiaAR_LOVERARKJ_4EVERhelen_of_troyKaJen-amaZaynKaSh-Maneet-Fanyouth_showsfanjiyaa_mNorzAsad-Kii-Arzooharshdb

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

sorry guys i dont think i can PM on IFOuch..i have 250 friends in my list plus it will take me so long to do it plus it is such a boring thing to do Confused can we arrange some set up on FB it is more easy there or any other suggestion??
please do suggest me what to do in this matter, i know i am being extra demanding about it bcz all other ff writers do like this only but who know me who know very well how muc lazy i am so bear with me and come up with suggestions for this PM PROBLEM Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie13mohit_aggarwalaroosheeHarry93fri42911blessed4moonlight2630cutiepreetjanu1610KaJen-amaZaynjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanNorzAsad-Kii-Arzoo

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Good job

zara-KSG-malik

aar123

aar123

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
gr8 part...