AR FF~ "IT WAS'NT MEANT TO BE"PG54-14/01/13 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
at last a romance scene ;)
loved it... arey arman cant understand his feelings for her too bad :( 
he he even i hate tuitions..
good going between ray and arman.. beautifully wriiten..
thanks for pm.
do update super soon

Awesummm
lovely plz add m to pm list

ignore the language mistakes please and enjoy😳

Part 14 

*YOU SAY I SAY*

"omg what have you done to yourself"

He was shocked, the moment he came in the room to check her as she did not turn up for dinner, when he asked kaka he was informed she was not feeling well, he thought it may be just a head ache or something but it was something really serious by giving her a glance he got know, she was pale, weak, dark circles, dim skin panicked she had lost all of her brightness of the face, he panicked to see her like it.

"what happened to you..are you ok?"

She gave him feeble smile on his concern.

"I am fine'don't worry"

"I can see how much you are fine'mai 3 din kay lie bahar kia  gea..kia haal bna lia tum ne apna"

He sat in front of her, checking her pulse and head.

"haan dekho na'tumhare bina kia haal hogea mera"

She said it with all the feelings she had in her heart, He was shocked for a moment then thought it, it was one of her one liners nothing else so ignored it.

"lagta hai dimagh par kafi asar hua hai"

"haan or dil par bhi"

She smiled fakely, this could not have get worse than this that she was saying him her feelings and he was not taking them seriously but a joke only, it meant that he would never take her and her feelings seriously ever, that thought even made her shiver.

"omg..you are miserable right now, get up we are going to doc right now"

He held her hand and pulled her out of room.

"close your eyes"

"noo "

For the last 15 minutes he was trying to make her sleep but she was being herself ...stubborn.

"you look better now'I should leave"

The time they came from the doc, he had been with her, not leaving for a single moment, made her drink soup and medicines,more than medicines it was his affection which effected her a lot as a result she was looking much better.

"no'. stay here"

She held his hand as he wanted to move from her side.He got confused, he looked deep in to her eyes but it was nothing there but a sincere request'no idea what made him do it but he leaned on her forehead and kissed it very lightly, she closed her eyes to save the moment for forever.

"I ll see you in the morning'good night"

He left her but his thoughts and dreams never left her whole night even in sleep.

"I think I should tell him'.i cant play more of this hide and seek with my feelings anymore, I don't have second thoughts about my feelings for him and now he is behaving in last week that is proving something to me and I need to confirm that thing for myself and for himself"

She closed her eyes, anticipating the moment it was going to be tough indeed very tough but she was left with no choice, knowing armaan well, he would never take this step even if he had slight feelings for her.

I cant possibly live in this fact that I should have talked to him, may be things would turn out in my way'.i don't want to live under this assumption of what if? I need to talk to him.

She took out her cell phone and dialed his number.

"are you ok?"

This was first thing he asked he picked up phone, seeing her name flashing on its screen, he had just dropped her in college and only after half an hour he got her call, he was bound to get worried.

"I am fine'.just wanted to say'."

When she did not complete her sentence, he asked.

"what?"

"I wanted to say that''."

"you are surely not fine'what is it?"

"uhmm'can we go out tonight?"

She said holding her breath, eyes tight close in anticipation but  he made her relax very soon as she heard his laugh on other side of the phone.

"ya sure'.so much pauses for this only'I thought you are going to tell me about your boy friend"

He giggled again, how much drama she created for such simple thing, nutanki she was, he thought.

"may be"

"what may be?"

"may be you are right"

"don't tell me you have boyfriend'.bii would kill me"

He was taking it as a joke still'but none of his non serious behavior was going to effect her this time, she was very much sure what she was going to do and what she had to do, no matter what it would bring to her later.

"you'll get to know tonight'.cya"

"okayyy'.cya"

He was clueless of what was brewing in her mind, if he had a little bit of idea of it, he would not be work calmly whole day unlike her, who spend her whole day trying to figure out the exact words for tonight, but every word or a sentence looked so vague when it came to express her feelings to him, in the end she just let it go and go with the flow of moment only, she breathed in and out to calm herself but it did nothing to do that thing, she lowered her head on cafe table, it was going to be longest day of her life.

In the dim light on the dance floor, both could feel each other's breaths on their faces, it was not the first time they were doing slow dance or he was holding her so close but what was different was the intention in her mind, earlier if they used to dance she would blabber anything to ignore and he would do nothing but to adore her antics but this time there was silence between them for last 5 minutes and it was becoming more and more awkward with every passing second, she was stealing glances on him, once she did he ignored it but when he found her doing it third time he got alarmed she was behaving anything but normal tonight.

Not to stretch this any further he asked finally.

"where is your boyfriend"

With teasing smile on his face but what he did not know was that her face changed to red and if he was not wrong her heart beat raised too as he felt infrequent breaths on his neck.

"armaan"

She parted to look in to his eyes to get lost only.

"are you ok? You are different today?"

Finally he said what he was feeling from the time he got her call in the morning..

'I want to tell you something' 

'to bolo na?" 

He was getting irritated now.

"Yahan nahe"

"to phir kahan?"

"come"

She pulled him off the dance floor to the his car.

"what?"

He was clueless what was going in her mind and what she wanted now.

"lets go home"

"but why..hum abhi to'I mean tum ne he yahan ane ko kaha tha or hum abhi to aye hain'or tu ne mujhy btana bhi hai'remember"

"yes'I remember'use ki lie hmai ghar jana pare ga'I want to show you something"

'wow'great'.pehle kuch kehna hai ab kuch dikhana hai"

Irritation was showing on his face now, she smiled but sat in the car silently.

"now what?"

He folded hands on his y chest, waiting for her so called suspense which was getting on his nerves right now, she did not say a single word throughout their journey back home, but smiling to herself mysteriously.

"come no" she held his hand to drag him upstairs to her room where lied the answer to all his questions.

She searched for something all around the room, wardrobe, book shelf even she sneaked in to washroom , then thought how foolish it was search in washroom, she was literally out of her mind that night'finally she bended before bed and pulled out one luggage bag, her face brightness proved that it was the desire thing of her, he sighed in relief as he was not able to stand there and see her running in room for more time, he was snapped out of this thoughts when she threw everything in the bad, upside down on the bed'there were different size and colors of papers all over the room, many on the bed and more fell on the floor, he sat down to pick up one paper to get a surprise only, it was times magazine cover 2009, he was announced youngest Asian businessman, he picked up another one, it was when he was presenting an international seminar same year, every paper he picked up it was his pics from different years and different places, many of them he was not able to identify himself when was it'.he found a huge scrapbook with the title page of "LOVE" in capital letters, all letter were cropped individually and pasted on the cover page in red paper and all around is there were hearts of different shapes and colors, as he opened it to see its first page, it showed his birth time pic, he was in the arms of her mother who was lying on the bed, looked really pale but bright smile on her face,his dad had taken this pic he was told by his mom when he grown up, his dad used to take camera in his pocket 24*7 when the days of expected delivery started coming closer, she told him, he turned the page it was his first day at school pic, his expressions were not so good for obvious reason he was so attached to her mom like any usual child but dad forced him to come there by saying there were so many beautiful girls in his class, at the age of 3 and half, even then this thing worked on him as he said yes on one condition if the girls were really beautiful if he found them beautiful he would go to school otherwise not. But the situation turned out opposite because more than his class mates he found his teacher really beautiful and that was his first ever crush ever which lasted till the new girl from china came to his class, he found his flat nose so cute, he was smiling going through the memory lane of his childhood, he remembered each and everything so clearly, he kept turning the pages, each page had one page of his life, it was like he was turning his life page by page'..some many memories some bringing smile, some laughs some blush, some satisfaction some guilt some tears so many emotions in just a small book of his life, she was sitting next to him silently, watching him going through several emotions in the small span of time, she followed his gaze when she found pain on his face, it was group pic of his college days, it was the same college she came from, she never mentioned him that intentionally, but she was well aware of the fact he had been there in the same college she was in, that was so fascinating for her, she was in same place once upon he used to be, but for now what concerned her more was his expressions on this annul function pic of him, in the center it was principal , on his left and right all teachers, in the back 2 rows there were all position holder students, all of faces were small but even then she had recognize him easily first time she found this pic or she searched for this pic in the college library, this pic of very special to her as it had her two person in it she loved the most in the world'.armaan and her mom, she was standing next to principal and just below him, he was trying to at her that why his face was almost hiden in that pic.

"that's my mom'u know na"

She asked with excitement. "o  such a foolish question'of course u know her'she had been teaching to you'how was she as a teacher'was she strict or sweet like me"

She giggled on her joke, he gave her a fade smile "kia hua" she had to ask this "I know'college mai tumhare sath kuch hua tha'tum achanak se collge chorh kar  chale gaye the'bina kise to kuch btaye'.can I ask what was that?" very hesitantly she asked, she was sure of some disturbance in his life, now she was getting that disturbance had something to do with his college life, his pale face on that pic, it was making everything so obvious. And now when she was all ready to be part of his life, confess her love for him, it was necessary for her to know all sides of his life but she was not sure about him yet, did he trust her to that level, would he share that piece of his life to her.

"kafi deer ho gaye hai'I should go"

He stood up to leave when she held his hand "mujhy kehna tha'remember" "kal baat Karen plz" "no no'.abhe nahe to kabhi nahe" he had to smile on this one line which was so cheapy filmy type "ok bolo" he turned to face her 'she made him sit again on bed where he was sitting before, picking up scrap book in her lap, opening it'.that was time for her to go in memory lane.

"I was 15 jab mai ne pehli bar tumhai ek magazine cover pe dekha'.i don't know how many girls fell in love with the filmy hero on magazine cover but for me it was a businessman'not a filmy hero"

"ray" he wanted to stop to say something which he was afraid of now but she was strong enough this time.

"please let me finish this''.after that I started following you religiously everywhere'your tv interviews which you give very less of course'each article about you which was published I read or about your organization, every time I got to know how you were taking the firm to new heights on your own, I was felling for you every day'.you can call it teenage crush but for me this was the definition of love'first time if I got to know the meaning of love that was via you only"

"ray please" it was equally harder for him to listen as it was for her to say it "I am not finished yet'.when I started getting about  your academic I got to know'.you had been studying in the same college..i as going to join next year'this was like omg for me'I got mad that day'.i never hoped in my life to meet you or anything'you were as unreachable for me like any star for a fan'but I guess..it was meant to be'.you know I went to all the places you used to go,eat or hang out with friends'.sound so insane ?? but that's how it is'.one of your group fellow is in college faculty I got to know each and every detail bout you from him'..he gave me few of your college time pics too'.he told me only you were in the same session when my mom was teaching there'.it was so surprising for me'I mean you were student of mom'..knowing you each day was making me more and more curious about you'I asked bii about you'.she confirmed this thing, she had met you too'.i was lucky that my family had met you'other side of mind,my feelings were getting stronger as I started believing all of this had been planned above, I mean so many coincidence'.not happening'..i worked day and night for the scholarship to come here'when I got it'I knew well bii..what she would do and she did not disappoint me'she called you to care of me'.you have no idea how nervous I was for meeting you first time'.but actually turned out not so good...but I was going to give up so easily'.i had been in this feeling for you 3 years day and night'literally dreaming about you with open eyes'you were so strange in initial days'I thought you were arrogant but I was not ready to buy this'..when you started talking to me'.i was happiest person on the earth'.things were going right when sometimes you would behave so strange like I don't know you at all'.you are altogether a new person for me'.but you know armaan'.now I feel like you also feel something for me like the way I feel'..and I tell you what'.bii says woman intuitions never go wrong about guessing such things" she ended with a smile, she was so much relived after saying each and everything to him, who was sitting like a statue with same expressions since she asked him to just listen to her, she handled it quite confidently, more than she was expecting herself to be, but now she was proud of herself and waiting for his reply.

"what do you think..bii is right or wrong"

"I need to sleep'its late" he stood up to leave but this is what shotted her temper, god damn she had just confessed her love for him and this man wanted to just leave and sleep, even a man if would not feel anything for her, would have the decency to reply maturely, it was not like she wanted him to give a positive reply only but man'.treat others like a human for god sake'.like a people with emotions "helloo'..i own you a reply"

"I don't think so'.and stop being a kid..let me go" as she was blocking his way out of the room "I am not being kid'its you who is the biggest kid right now'..armaan mallik..sorry to say I am much more mature than you because I have the guts to face the situation and confess boldly whatever I feel'.i am not a coward like you" she had had enough of it "I don't care what you think about me'..but truth is that you don't anything about me"

"you are right I don't know'.but I want to know'please armaan tell me" she pleaded with teary eyes this time which melted him "its not worth it ray'.believe me'.it would only hurt you more which I don't want'I have already given you so much pain'not more please'don't make you're and my life complicated'.everything was going so great between'.after ages I found someone with whom I can be just myself'.i can share everything'I found myself with you which I had lost back many years'.you are really special to me'I don't want to lose you now" he was on the verge of breaking down but he controlled because that would come out with so many other things which she should not know ever. "you'll never lose me'.i am here with you always'.but I want to be with you forever"

"this not possible ray'what you want'this can never happen"

"but why?" "I don't know'..its not look the right thing"

"I don't care about right or wrong'what matters is..what you feel for me"

"but it does matter for me'.good night."

"armaan" before she could stop him this time he did not give her a chance to block his way. She fell on the bed, his pics all over her bed'she sighed "good night" to his pic, closed her eyes for some sleep after a very very long day.

"where is armaan?" she asked ramu kaka even though she was aware of the answer and its reason very well. "baba subah subah he kahen chale gaye'kise ko kuch nahe btaya"

She sighed, it was expected form him after what happened last night, like always he will ignore her again and they will stand at zero again, he was right she did not know him well but this thing she knew well now about him,so it did not surprise or hurt her at all, this was nothing new for her, she was prepared to face his cold vibe again, so she went to get fresh after asking kaka to give her breakfast.

After breakfast, she realized she had nothing to do today as it was he off today, if it was one of the normal days, she would have forced him to take off too, which he would have said yes after so many nakhras, she smiled on the thought of his nakhras, such a workaholic he was, many times he said her our firm is going in loss because of you only'.you don't let me work only..she had laughed on this so much but was very proud on this very fact too at the same time.

Remembering all the great moments spend with him, she was collecting everything in her room, which she had spread herself last night to confess her feelings, then she remembered how he reacted to each pic of him, he had sweet smile on his face until the pic of his college time came'she could not stop herself thinking about the reason of it'..what it could be'.the more she was thinking in this matter'the more she was getting curious about it'.closing the scrap book she his school pic, he was dressed up like a prince and 2 girls on each side of him'.he looked happy, for some school play it was'she thought, then one thought stuck her mind'.wait wait'.he is in his thirties and no relationship'no girl at all around him'that's really strange'..yes because he never allowed to get around him only'yes that is the reason only'..it proves only thing that he is still in love with someone'.omg for so long he is in love with'.impossible it looks like'.but who that could be'.she tried to remember all her research on him, when she was in college she got to know he had many girlfriends in school as well as college, he would change girlfriends with his class levels and latest in college was ria'.but ria'.na it cant be ria'.he had broken up with her himself and now she is happily married with two kids in Singapore'.omg yes that's it'..he loved her but they broke up and now she married with kids'.he is not able to forget her and move on in his life'omg"

Holding her head "why I never give a thought to this before'.why I never thought how could a most eligible bachelor of Asia could be single that too for so long'.i was so damn dumb'goddd'he is waiting for her still and wasting his damn life for her'.how can anyone be such a fool and cruel to his life'good how you have made him man'.impossible looks possible before him'.in this century people don't wait for 15 months for each other but he is waiting for her for damn 15 years   of his life'.15 years'..long 15 years armaan mallik" knowing him was not easy for her but she was determent or stubborn whatever.

"why don't you let me live in peace" he was finding hard to even breath around her,she was forcing him in to things which he had been ignoring very conveniently since 15 years'he was trying hard to focus on his work when he left home this morning, he thought he could involve himself in to work and forget all this but he was so wrong'her face, her feelings, that hopeful eyes never left him for a moment, he was the reason of those empty eyes which were full of life at one point of time but now they were all empty'all because of him, he was not able to absorb this fact,whenever he thought about her, how innocently she confessed to him, how pure she was'.her words everything about her but she wasted 3 years of her life on a man which could not give he anything in return ever'.he sighed on this thought when he heard a knock on the door "come in" founding her standing at the door of his, this girl would never keep surprising me'not in this life time atleast "I need to talk' she did not wait for his approval as it was useless to ask him something now like he is going to say yes for anything "mujhy pata chal geya hai'what is your problem?" "o really'.tell me what is my problem" he smirked.

"tumhai agr apna pyar nahe mila it does not mean tum kise or ko bhi tum se pyar nahe karne do ge" he smiled again "do you know even'what you are saying'all nonsense" "yes it is nonsense for you may be'but for me it is matter of my life and I wont let you ruin your life for a married woman"

"what''..?" this was another shock time for him, she was more ahead than he ahd thought of herself "haan'.i know you have been for her since 15 years, you left college you left India you left everything for her, even now you are love with her and not anyone allowing to get near you"

"how did you get to know all this'.i mean'." He was speechless, it was her mother, this was more embarrassing for him than any other thing.

"don't do this armaan'don't ruin your life for her'she never cared for you'she never loved you"

"I know'.she never did'.i never asked her to do so'never expected anything from her"

"that woman don't deserve you at all'.dont deserve your love'your time'..anything'.she is happy in her life'.husband kids'.you don't have any place in her life"

"I know'..what'.wait a minute'.what did you just say'.husband kids" he was confused unlike her who was so sure of what she had understood herself "haan'.she is Singapore right now'I don't know you know about it or not''I am sure you do"

"one minute'who is in Singapore?" that was really interesting now.

"ria'.who else'your college girlfriend"

"ria'.whoo?" it took him few seconds to remember who actually ria was then when he realized what she was talking about, he could not stop himself but burs in to fists of laughter "you are too much ray'.i must say'.nice research work" he was laughing still holding his stomach now "what'.main ne socha'..so its not ria'then who else?" this was her time to get confusion shock "you really want to know" he was damn serious this time like he was never laughing hard just few seconds before  "yes I want to know"

"are you sure ?" he knew she was sure enough but this question was more for himself than to her, he was not sure enough,should he tell her or not'will he be able to tell her this or not? Could he get that much to share that part of his life, which was related to her somehow, how she would react to this, but how did it matter now, she was already in loss-loss situation what more worst could be for her'.when after confessing your love you don't get the response only..leave the positive response, if she was brave enough to handle this'.she would handle this too'.he was now sure to tell her this'.for how long he would be playing this ignore game with her'.it was hurting her and more it was hurting him to see her like that'.once she get to know all the truths, he wanted to see her reaction to this'he wanted to see if her feelings changed for him after that or not'.if she was going to accept him with all his past truth which were unfortunately relating to her mother, how much pain he had caused to her mother, after knowing it all, will she be able to forgive me and express same feelings, that was a risk, their  friendship was on risk, her love was on risk nd his feelings for her was on risk,which he was still trying to figure out what they were, but this was the time, he thought.

"come'..i want to show you something"

"what''?"

"what you really want to see" smirking again "but I cant promise you'll like it or not" 'if its about you'.i am gona love it" she smiled at him confidently, nothing could change my feelings for him, she thought and left with him.

Edited by zara-KSG-malik - 12 years ago
yaaayy me first me first🥳
it was awsome update
aaawww i really loved how ray
confessed her feelings
its really amazing
she has been following armaan quite well
i hope after knowing d truth she faces it
properly and doesnt over react😊
update super soon
nd thnx fr d pm 
Edited by youth_showsfan - 12 years ago
wonderful update Zara...
loved it
do complete it soon
take care
Awesummm part plzzz add m to pm list
Lovely update... ... please continue super soon.
zara i forgive u for update late u must have been busy so need to say sorry actually i irritate u a lot to update :P...i loved this part so much..loved the way how Armaan stayed with Ray wen she was ill how he looked after her with so much affection..my armaan is so sweet love him muah <3 ...Ray's reply was nice haan dekho na'tumhare bina kia haal hogea mera it was absolutely right it came from her heart ...he kissed her was so cute hayeee i am loving this  &  enjoying this update so much ..so ra is going to tell armaan wat she feels for her ..thy shared a slow dance awwesome  &  she was stealing at him naughty girl it is hard to resist Armaan ..i loved the way how Rae confessed her feeling to Armaan one of the best confession i ever read ..the words she said was beautifully written ..finally she found out Armaan loved someone &  stil i loving tht girl bt poor girl she didn't knw it was her mothe. but the ria thing cracked me up tht was so funny..finally Armaan is ready to tell her tht secret so he also loves her hmm  cant wait to read next part wat will happen wen she cms to knw about the truth  ...the update was amazing ..loved it so soo soo kuch ...u have gr8 writing skills ..i maintained my promise now update   eager to read next part.. Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago
Inc update ahh loved it ths is too good bt waiting for next part how she will say ths n how he will react hope he will nt shout on her she is soo cute