Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Will everyone return all the Vampires and Werwolf that died...Will Jena also return...this will be intresting to see as she was technically a Vampi when she died

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_zaraAneeka_GS..Amina..-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Jena also return" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aneeka_GS

Goldie

Aneeka_GS

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I know, i was thinking of Jenna too, they've shown anna vicki mason and lexi, but not her yet Ouch i miss jenna so much, u never know, they could surprise us by showing her, but i think they won't and instead reserve her for another epi, or make her come back in another way. she was an important character of the show, still can't believe she's gone Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_zaraRatiG

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aneeka_GS

I know, i was thinking of Jenna too, they've shown anna vicki mason and lexi, but not her yet Ouch i miss jenna so much, u never know, they could surprise us by showing her, but i think they won't and instead reserve her for another epi, or make her come back in another way. she was an important character of the show, still can't believe she's gone Ouch

yaa i think same too as when they would plan to send all the ghost back then Jenna would return and the original mom of Elena too...i think sooOuch

Aneeka_GS

Goldie

Aneeka_GS

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Uh oh, u mean Isobel? Shocked she didn't die though did she? i think she's still on the run, can't remember LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiG

sonu.p

sonu.p

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
isobel did die...remember she burnt herself in the sun??!! and god i wish rose would come back!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aneeka_GSRatiG

Aneeka_GS

Goldie

Aneeka_GS

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

isobel did die...remember she burnt herself in the sun??!! and god i wish rose would come back!!!

Damn, just can't seem to remember that for some reason Ouch guess i only remember stefan, elena and damon scenes LOL

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
That would be great!!... Jenna was awesome!!

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
possible but doubtful
it ll be awesum if she returns...i dnt mind john too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top