Tumhari Disha

next in td

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote rang border0

i support every thing you said, but i would also like to add something that i hope happens. if u see all the serials not even a single one shows the main leads comming together and staying happy ever after. this happens despite the fact that the 2 charecters are deeply in love. which is very wrong because if one is really in love with the other they need to trust completely, also should have patiance enough to listen to what the other person has to say. after all you just cannot let your beloved go away of some stupied reason like dk said in the last episode that "if disha is not in her room this would be her last day in my house" which is absured he should be a little more tolerant and analytical in his approach rather than jumping on to decisions.

the point iam trying to make here is that after seeing all messes up relationships in other serials its high time the writers show that here are two strong personalities poles apart yet in love and lead their life with alot of mutual understanding, trust, patience, tolerance and above all aceptance.

all these things need to be remined to our society since in real lives also people are suffering from complexed relationships.

i am sorry if i've been lecturing. but do give ur opinion. and if possibel convy this to the writers.

rang

bluefish, nisani, disha, lata, memsaab and others pls give ur opinions

kkashish Newbie
kkashish
kkashish

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

hi rang

ya u r true .i also beleive this is the only one week point in D.K he gets so impatient and always ruled his decision on disha like u can leave the house and the one in last episode this will be her last day i house ..... he is so dominating but thennnn i guess that's his nature to ruled everybody and expect to do same with disha and he forgots that she is not one of other ppl around him and she is also very admamant and for sure one day she gonna leave like this and then he gonna regreat and beg her to come back.

heyyy did anybody noticed since few episodes this one topic for disha leaving the house is so repeative i guess then that's it this will be reason of disha leaving kanaka house so none other then D.K will be the one responisble for disha going away.

bechari gargi yu hi badnam hai HeHeEeeeeeeeeeeee

but yar rang its okkk abt d.k attitude,trust love,patience(actaually no pateience) towards disha cause its guys thing yar they never changed their attitude until girl left them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top