Yesterdas diwaali dhamaka with shamya was paisa vasool

Jus paisa vasool

The songs were too good

And I liked the fact they included gopi ahem too in th act

But the camerawork wasn't nice

They didn't let us see some of the shamya moves

Especially the last lift which we were going all crazy abt

They didn't shw a close up of it…grrr

Noow b4 going gaga over the dance….i wud like to clear out sum athetic and funny allegations made by esha by seeing the dance……seriously didn't expect this frm esha………I used to think her to b one of the sensible ones in th forum but luks like the crying nd cribbing tendency of th forum got her too……….her topic was really a let down…………

Nywas clearing out her first allegation as to soumya being luked a if forced to dance………dear it was coz of the extra heavy costume……I think  she was given th heaviest dress aong all diwaali dhamaka acts and her not being that gud dancer and not that confident on stage……..she was a bit uncomfy in doing all th moves……..also her huge maagtika was also getting misplaced….mkng her correct it frequently as well……….

Cuming to the 2nd allegation of shamya not beng comfy dancing together…………that was NOT COZ THERE IS STH WRONG BETWN THEM…………the lack of co ordination between them was due to LES REHEARSALS………as we all knw shaheer had shoots + hosting and soumya had two acts…..1 with shaheer+1 with harsh + navya shoots……….they hardly got time to rehearse as we saw in sbs they were rehearsing in the final costume on stage …….didnt even get time to rehearse bkstage………..

Cuming to the 1st lift which was misplaced…….IT IS NOT COZ OF NY UNOMFTNESS BETWEEN SHAMYA coz we hv seen him lifting soumya in tha Barbie dream promo of navya where shaheer very comfily lifts up soumya in that white dress………..but here coz of that jhalli dress with tones of clothes……….he cudnt even lifted soumya properly ……if somya was given a saari or a less heavy lehenga.shaheer wud hv very nicely lifted her up……..

The funniest allegation was linking all this to shaheer hving a gf…………ROFL.ROFL.ROFL……

U guys every route ends in shaheer hving a gf when he countless times admitted that he doesn't hv any gf now……even in the latest zing mag article he CLEARLY mentioned it…but still ………..and cuming this from esha was a bigger shock for me……

Nyways cuming to my fav parts of the dance……

1.it was so funny when they were copying gopi ahem and shaheer tks the thaali frm soumya and forces her head down to touch his feet………

2.all the parts whe shamya danced together and audience went mad with cheers said it all abt shamya craze…….though the co ordination was poor……they luked really pretty together…….

3.the part where shamya cutely hugs each other

4.the last lift which they didn't shw properly

5.SHAMYA MINDBLOWING CEMISTRY

Posted: 12 years ago
Repeat telecast timing plz?
liked yur takes, ya mee too siad tere wasno porblem with chemistry but lack ofdrehersal, i think esha was also  saying the same. lack of reherslas caused teh problem
well whatever esha wrote ws her POV, u dnt need to agree wid her always... everyone in dis forum has a right to state h+s/her opinion... i dnt think she has made any allegation on any1...

Nw cmng 2 ShaMya perfrmnce, yup,,it ws indeed gud acc 2 me...bt zaruri nhi k jo hamey achha lagey wo sbko b achha lagna chahiye...
i think overall the perfnce was nice...but ws not too good as becoz ther ws lack of coordination..but they both looked good in the performance...n soumya  shld improve her expressions, m not saying that the dance ws bad...i also enjoyed itEdited by anya_17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Arvind_k_shamya

Repeat telecast timing plz?

shamya repeat will b on sunday 8pm indian time

dont miss it

Originally posted by luvarti

<font size="4">shamya repeat will b on sunday 8pm indian time

dont miss it
</font>

Thanks.

May be I'm a bad critic ... But I loved Shamya's performance!!  Soumya too looked more confident this time ... their chemistry, eye locks n the hug - all were as magical as they are always - just that the tracks were fast so the span of the magic moments were short and thr were too many supporting dancers around  which gave a cluttered look on the stage. But, somehow my eyes were fixed on the magical couple ONLY 'N' I thoroughly enjoyed the acts !!!!

lol ..u found esha's views as allegations ??😳 🤣That's a strong word buddy ...have a check😉😆
completely agree with you abanti

BUT plz don't mentioned any forum member name again ,,, it will create problems AND i don't want to see troubles in our sweet forum 😃