OS- KRIYA ----DIWALI SPECIAL-UPDATED page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
HI FRIENDS,

as this diwali its all about Ga-Gu n K not in the mood to be romantic n P too busy with mission G, i thought of writing a diwali special OS on our kriya...

PS : this is purely based on the current scenario , ie K hearing nilima's words all the time n confused n angry n frustrated n P having no clue about the real reason for his turmoil as she thinks that he is just angry at SS n G...so enjoy 😃
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Krishna is sitting in his room, deep in thought, his heart full of Pratigya's smiling face as she played with the phooljhadi , his mind wandering in despair n confusion at nilima's hurtful words…………..he shut his eyes tightly n shook his head to ward off the hurtful words n tried to concentrate on the laughing n smiling pratigya………….the thought that what if there is some truth in nilima's words was killing him………..n he wanted to get away from it………..He looked at their photo on the bedside table……………he stood up , remembering the way she had brushed aside his hands from her body when the photo was being taken n how she had reluctantly smiled for the photo………..he walked towards the photo , a new spear of fear piercing his heart as he took the photo in his hands………..he looked at it for some time , his heart demanding answers to the killing questions inside it………………

Pratigya was looking for krishna all over the place where the other family members were busy playing with crackers n all…………..she wanted to tell him about Ganga n gunga n what she just saw………..but she couldn't see krishna there…………she went inside looking for him……………she knew that he is angry at SS n hated Ganga n she didn't know how she would tell him about this new problem………..she walked to their room n she saw him sitting on the bed , a picture of loneliness………..she was affected deeply by his state………..she forgot about gunga n ganga as she stood in the doorway looking at Krishna's drooped shoulder's n she was shocked to see glimpses of pain in his face………..she decided to cheer him up, an idea striking her, n she briskly n shyly entered the room, bolting the door behind her………….krishna , turned to look at her  at the sound n he saw her , as usual, the serene, pure n beautiful girl he had fallen in love with ……………..

Pratigya walked to the cupboard , not meeting his eyes , her body trembling with shyness , n opened the cupboard busying herself in it…………..krishna ,noticing her body language, felt the natural desire roar inside him , his heart fluttering happily …………he sat straighter in the bed , a sly smile starting to play around his lips…………pratigya , her heart thundering, locked the cupboard n walked to the bed slowly , her hands clutching the game of dice…………she sat down in front of him n with trembling hands arranged the game of dice between them …………Pratigya , not looking at him , said….'what? thakur sahib…! This time u r not interested in playing dice like the last time……..? '…………..Krishna's eyes raked her up n down making her blush…………pratigya felt the familiar Goosebumps erupting all over her body as she felt his eyes on her………..she knew she would die of shyness unless Krishna said anything or just pulled her to him………………she waited in burning anticipation, her trembling hands  clutching at the sheets…………Krishna, looked at the enchantress before him , his heart singing in joy n he grabbed the dice laughing 'ofcourse, u know the rules, don't u?'…………….pratigya looked up , her face lit up in a beautiful shy smile n krishna was lost in her eyes n her smile……………'yes' she whispered blushing deeply……….krishna threw the dice , his eyes on her……….both looked down to the chart n found that krishna ha got a three n he his piece three paces in the chart…………pratigya took the dice n she rolled it praying that It should be more than three…………but alas, it was one………n krishna,  laughing ,grabbed her hand …………..pratigya looked down shyly …………'so what r u going to discard first?' ur bangles? Or………?'…………he asked , tightening his grip on her hand………..'bangles…..yes…' pratigya said , trying to get her hand free from his grip……….'what?'…krishna asked innocently, trying to pull her closer……….pratigya pouted..'hey, u r not playing nicely……let go off my hand, then only I can take my bangle off na….' krishna kissed her palm making her blush n said…'no no babu, last time u tried to cheat me by taking one bangle off at a time…..tonight that trick won't work……….i will help u……' he started loosening the bangles from her hand , slowly , his eyes locked in hers………… pratigya , her heart pounding , sat there as krishna slowly loosened all her bangles, her eyes remained locked in his, her face red as she tried to remain clam under the storm of desire that she could see in his eyes……the bangles lay scattered on the floor……krishna kissed her left hand n let go of her…………..pratigya coming out of her trance, grabbed the dice n threw it down praying to GOD to be with her………..5 came n krishna, who was smiling got a bit disappointed……….         

pratigya gave a superior smile n indicated krishna to play………..krishna rolled the dice n it was …. 4!!!!!!...'ha' …pratigya  smiled victoriously n looked at krishna her eyes naughty ………….krishna smiled n loosened his watch n put it aside , grabbing the dice n saying…'now ur turn'…………he threw the dice n …….6!!!!! 'haha'…..he grabbed pratigya by her waist n pulled her roughly to him…………pratigya protested , her hands on his shoulders, trying to push him away………….'what r u doing krishna? The game is still on…..' ……..krishna laughed gripping her more tighter ….'on….!! how come …see it's a six , now u can't get past six na even if u throw the dice ……….then why waste time……so what's next ? ur necklace or ……..sari….? he said caressing her right cheek with his nose……….pratigya, intoxicated , tried to free herself futilely …………'no, the game is still on KST, what if I get a six too……….'……….krishna cupped her chin in his right hand , n looked her in her eyes………his mouth inches from hers….'see, pratigya, 'what if's' doesn't stand a chance here……….then I could also ask 'what if it isn't a six?' ..can't I?... so don't waste precious time n take anything off ur body, fast…………….' Pratigya , defeated , by his argument n by the flames of desire in his eyes n her own thundering heart , sighed in surrender………….'necklace…'she whispered shyly………..krishna, his face lighting up in a triumphant smile caressed her chin with his hand , other hand still holding her close to him along her waist ………….pratigya closed her eyes in ecstasy as his fingers burned her neck down n traveled to the back of her neck, brushing aside her long plait , to loosen the latch of the necklace, while his mouth slowly started kissing her down the path along her chin n neck that his fingers followed a moment ago………pratigya gripped his shoulders tightly as her legs felt numb , as her breathing became laborious , n she moved her hands up to grip his hair , arching her body to him, while krishna loosened her necklace , his mouth doing wicked things to her neck………….'u always want things as per ur wish na, my thakur sahib………whether by cheating or manmaani…….u want what u want' ……..pratigya teased him , her voice hoarse from shyness n an effort to breathe properly, her hands shuffling his hair in love , when finally Krishna released her neck so that he could pull the necklace off her neck………….

a curtain fell before krishna's eyes  n the image of blushing pratigya was replaced by a shouting nilima n her hurtful words that 'when u want a thing, u would do anything to get it , anything ….be it even murder ……..n u don't stop to think what's in her mind ……….she is not happy with u….she is just living a dead life with u……….' ………….krishna's eyes focused on the shy pratigya in his arms, his one hand still on her chest holding the necklace so roughly that it hurt, his eyes asking her many questions , trying to see through her blushing n love filled face…………pratigya, who was looking at krishna with shyness n love was horrified at the sudden change on emotion in his eyes………it was not pure love n desire, but anger n pain…….she gasped as she felt his hand on her waist crush her n she looked down to his hand gripping her necklace , the broken stones n beads running down her neck n chest to the floor, drops of blood starting to drip from his palm………

'  krishna……'…..she called weakly , trying to decipher what went wrong , her heart bleeding at the sight of his bleeding hand……..she tried to loosen herself from his grip, writhing in his arms due to pain from his iron grip at her waist, n also the broken necklace…………………….she asked , her tone worried n hysterical……'krishna…?what happened?...krishna! leave me…..what happened?...leave me…..u r hurting me…..n urself…..what happened?...the words 'u r hurting me' n 'leave me'  made Krishna come out of his trance n he released her , standing up , still gripping the broken necklace…………pratigya tried to stand up , tearing her sari n trying to tie it around his bleeding palm making futile attempts to loosen the necklace from his hand……….krishna looked her face, tears brimming in his eyes, n saw that she too was crying……but why? ….he wondered ……….

pratigya , trying hard to decipher what happened , cupped his cheeks , her sari piece half wound round his palm……..'krishna….tell me, what happened …? Pls let go of the necklace….u r bleeding , pls let me apply medicine n block the flow…..pls…… '….the intensity of her crying increased as she saw the amount of pain n anger in his face…….she couldn't understand what's happening?... Krishna looked at her streaming eyes ,worried face n pushed her aside, walking to the door…………pratigya , stood shocked, unable to comprehend what's wrong, for a moment………..krishna unbolted the door n stated to go out……….'no…!' pratigya ran, her hands clutching his hand….'no…where r u going….? What happened ? pls tell me….did I do any mistake….? No….i won't question ur rules for the play from now on……no….don't leave me….u r bleeding …..no…..'……..krishna loosened her grip on him n pushed her aside roughly………'leave me alone……' n walked out of the room…………….pratigya stood transfixed , stunned at the rough way he had pushed her aside………tears rolled down her cheeks n down her neck which was still red from his passionate kissing only secs ago………

The other family members were all fast asleep……krishna took his jeep n raced through the silent streets of ilahabad, his mind in turmoil…………..he felt anger at himself for pushing his babu aside , ignoring her n treating her badly………..her words 'leave me ' n ' u r hurting me' rung inside his heart , burning him , n he applied brakes harshly…………he sat in top of the jeep , looking at the sky……..her  sari piece still hooked to the broken necklace gripped in his palm……….

Pratigya sat next to the idol of krishna , her tear stained face resting on its feet , as she sat on the floor, her eyes seeing nothing but the sudden anger n pain in her bhoothnath's eyes n  the way he had pushed her aside as if she was a nobody to him ……….the broken pieces of necklace, the beads n stones n her bangles lay scattered on the floor……….the dices on the bed laughed at her………..

PS :  its not much...but hope u like it 😊 

Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Omg!y u hav to stop there. .😭.cntinue dr. .i was blushing throughout but suddenly numb. .im eagerly waiting. .☺️update soon. .

Ahh.. Dhanya sweets,
I had expected this OS frm u

will read and comment later
wonderful dear👏plz continue😊
Dhanya... Pls write the next part of this... Its very sad at the last... OK, did P understood what's actually troubling him.. she shud know what the hell he is in at this state bcos of her beloved friend... she shud do sumthing to bring him out of his frustartion... i thought u wud do a confrontation between Kriya to clear the distance between them... but No, i read sumthing else...  😭 Edited by babithaj - 12 years ago
REALLLYY NICHEEE LUUVVDD IITTT!!!
Loved it Dhanya...it was awesome n romantic☺️😍...Plz continue soon eagerly want 2 read d continuation😃
You stopped there!! What a climax. Go on 😉