Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Hey Guys!Many of you know me..I am Maitree, author of Meant To Be and of Lost and Found and I love to write..So here's a little something from my side again :)  

I finally did this...I so wanted to write this concept as a Mini FF and here it is :)  I won't say its a uncommon concept, but I was literally dying to write it :P Hope you guys like this craziness...Anyways, this will be a 10-12 parts FF :) And I HOPE to update it asap :P Go on,read it !! :D

..Prelude..

"So,how was was your day?", she asked her younger sister,smiling at her.
Her sister did the opposite of what she thought. Anjali Gupta flopped down on the bed and circling her short fringes with her hand, sighed dreamily at her elder sis.

"Oh Di, You wouldn't believe...it was the most amazing thing ever.One of the most memorable days of my life."
"Really?",Riddhima asked surprised. Now this,was what she would call Suprisingly Unexpected. Anjali, her younger sister, had loathed the idea of working in a different company than her own father's. And now she was suddenly happy about it?

"Yeah!", she giggled,"The people there are too nice,you know? And the office..My God,its just WOW, like so well-planned..I am so GLAD that I got the job there! And I am So Excited!"
"Woah..Woah..What happened,woman? Suddenly a change?"
"Oh that..",Anjali blushed a little,"You know my boss.."

"Aha!", Riddhima grinned,"So you have a crush on your boss,eh? What is he,hot?"
"Ya,Di..Like,Totally! He has this gorgeous dimples, then enchanting blue eyes..well-built figure,and MY God,he is SO SO Handsome! Like Irrestible.."
A flicker of familarity passed on Riddhima's face,and she waved it away,asking,"Whats his name?"

"Oh,its as gorgeous as himself..Armaan...Armaan Mallik.."

Riddhima went numb and speechless. She shouted inside,'NO WAY!'
Because..She knew the name way too well. It was the name of her ex-boyfriend.
Armaan Mallik,her ex-boyfriend.

How was that? LOL :P Comments please...I'm really excited about this one because-1)I was dying to write it, 2)I am writing it in a state of fever, and 3)I haven't written a humorous thing ever before !! :D

Love,

Maitree :)

P.S. MTB update on 26th October,Diwali :)

IMP- If You Want PMs for my FFs/OSs...Please add me in your buddy lists on this account. Maitree_FF_PM I shall be sending PMs from this account :)

:: Index ::

Prelude-Page1

Part 1 : Past v/s Present-Page8

Preview-Page 17

Part 2 : Submission?-Page22

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 26 March 2012 at 11:21pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirldreamy_dollDid_We_Knowpriyanka2607bhavs_gid03me_lovelyguladiti_sweetlifesucks123ammy_amnaStupidcupid1234kajenarshianya..KaJenDelena..nIhArIkAaar123Access_Deniedsasyacutie13Cutiee_Ashh-nikki-..SaM-DeSiRe..SurrealFantasymegha_kajenblue_lotus22namita18Amoon.88akshadHarry93roshni_AdesikalakaarRhea.KaJenmeeru_s_armaansoniarahejaqt4everaraja1234KaJen_addictionpriyankiammy_ka_ashuJenniferfanprachi06vidu87Crazyy_Fanmoonlight2630cutiepreetpinkss-Nina-janu1610anjie22AR_LOVER-RabiaKSGKaJen-amruta04AMMY12ARKJ_4EVERpari0706VKlovesFKNorzteenorchidEthereal-Pathcaprigurlcant.be.assed.--Mahi--jiyaa_mmijanurMaybeSomeday...Tyro-Euphoria-.PheonixFire.Medha.sweetdesirechainreaction.-GoogleWithMe-blessing-beautysjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Je t'aime ||AR Mini FF||*ON HOLD*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDreams.

IF-Stunnerz

DivineDreams.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

I AM FIRST YAAAYYY

Dhinka chika  dhinka chika dhinka chika eyyy eyyy eyyy I am so so so happy that if Mini - FF is in action. I simply love this idea of whole Anjie beng under Armaan and being totally smitten by him and Riddhima being his Ex-girlfriend. Sounds interesting ? HELL YEAH! I cannot wait for the first part of this mini - FF. Your brains come up with such out of the world idea's that I can't even imagine. And I know this Mini - AR FF is going to be super duper awesome ! It has to be awesome after all YOU are writing it ! I love the name of the Mini - FF. It's so beautiful. See you're the BEST you come up with the best titles , best ideas and pen down beautiful parts And as much I want to say CONTINUE FAST I can't kyuki is sab se phele your health is more important and don't worry about this Mini - FF. We'll spam this till you don't update cuz you WILL rest.Okay ? I love you ZooZoo and you're the BEST FF writer EVER  

Your Chiku <3 :)

Edited by -ZooZoo- - 22 October 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maitree..

roshni_A

Goldie

roshni_A

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
A  wonderful surprise it is...Congrats dear on this f new ff...it seems wow...for a change Anjali is Ridzy's yonger sis and Armaan is Ridzy's ex..and now her sister is lattu over him...huummm...interesting..updt it asap buddy...

..Maitree..

qt4ever

Goldie

qt4ever

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
A wondesful start
cont soon
and get well soon too

..Maitree..

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Omg Maitree !! Another FF on AR . Congrats. M so excited to read more from you. MTB and LAF have both been awesome and m sure this is going to be another hit to your name. :D

Amazing prelude. M already curious to know the whole story. And woah, Anji is the younger one here.. I like the difference ! Atleast no more bossy Anji here ..lol

M definitely looking forward to this. J'aime ce FF
deja <33
Update MTB and LAF soon too :)

Cheers!

Edited by coolvini4u - 22 October 2011 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maitree..sweetdesire

-Deepshikhaa-

IF-Dazzler

-Deepshikhaa-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hahaha!
Awesome start Maitree :D
Update the next part Soonish :D <3

..Maitree..

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
awesome cont soon

..Maitree..

Rhea.KaJen

Goldie

Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
*Edited*
OMG! Maitreee!! ;)
Congratulations for the new FF!
I'm sure this one will become more popular than MTB and LAF! ;) Not that the other two aren't good...They're exceptionally good!
And this concept is nice!
For a change, Anjali is the younger one and not Riddhima!
It'll be fun to read!
And Armaan is her ex? Wow! That's gonna be very interesting! :D
Continue sooon!
And yayy! We get MTB on Diwali! :D
update LAF also please... :)
Love
Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 22 October 2011 at 3:15am

..Maitree..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top