lopa_as thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb precap so romantic..i just love Dr.Ashutosh charaCter...sooo sweet..he is sooo sweet..along with Dr.Nidhi..)what u think guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fiona18 thumbnail

Yeah u r right. Dr. Ashoo is so sweet  n I love his facial expressions.

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So LOVELY...Dr Ashootosh..just Cool
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ashu was sooo cute.. yday.. omg.. loved him!! <3
And Nidhi is damn funny too..<3
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen much of Monish Bhel, except as the "bad guy" in some films; so I have never given him much thought. But now I have totally fallen in love with him as Dr. Ashatoush 😳😆
The precap...well, I have mixed feelings about it 😕

I though it lame...I mean which girl would ask her senior to remove his shirt so that she can wash it? The max anyone will do, male or female, is to apologize for spilling juice and cut a sorry figure 😆

I know it's just a soap and all that, but I prefer it to be realistic 😆 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Petrouska

I though it lame...I mean which girl would ask her senior to remove his shirt so that she can wash it? The max anyone will do, male or female, is to apologize for spilling juice and cut a sorry figure 😆

I know it's just a soap and all that, but I prefer it to be realistic 😆 

WORD on that.. 😉
But u hv answered it urself..  it's just a soap
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too loved the precap
what a scene
nidhi telling him to take off his shirt🤣
omg i laughed a loud
and then she washing his shirt😍
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaa...waiting for d episode...
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very excited for the next episode , simply lovvved the precap, found nothing unrealistic in it , yes , ordinary people won't offer 2 wash the shirt , I agree , bt Nidhi is different there , she knows it's her fault n if she doesn't differ from  oder girls then how come she'll fall for Dr. Ashutosh in near future ? Nt any common girl falls for such  cmplicated , reserved n shy person, tht too so much older n cum on...we all kno tht already Nidhi is feeling sum thing for him , or she wudn't hv been upset stiff n jealous on seeing him wid Dr. Mallika , n when we r in love we do cross sum limits , which is absolutely natural. U just need 2 broaden ur thinking a bit , or oderwise u can't get in 2 such a serial, which is concept wise very diffrnt n unique .
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The soap has a different and unique concept, yes. And that's why I watch it in the first place.. Personally, why I find the soap endearing's that I have always wanted to marry someone much older than me. So the concept itself is not new to me.  It is my personal opinion that the precap was a tad bit unrealistic, it's only an opinion and I'm afraid has nothing to do with broadening one's thinking. If I were to fall for someone, it would be someone more or less like Dr. Ashatoush and but I wouldn't have offered to wash his shirt for him 😆 Since I wouldn't do it and most girls in my place wouldn't, I found it unrealistic.

But yes, there are loads of people in this world and every person thinks differently 😛