Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

The TV actor will play the lead in Hitler Didi, a role completely opposite to her real self

After playing a happygo-lucky girl in the show, Miley Jab Hum Tum, TV actor Rati Pandey (left) is playing a serious girl in a new series titled Hitler Didi -a role that's completely opposite to her real self.

"This role is quite difficult as I have to be serious all the time. I am a very bubbly girl in real life, I keep on smiling all the time. However, I don't want to be monotonous with this character, as for someone who plays a serious role, there are hardly any shades," says Rati about her role in the show that will be aired on Zee TV from October 31. "I have tried to bring in some variations and hope my hard work pays off," she adds.

In this show, Rati is playing Indrani, who takes up the responsibility of looking after her family singlehandedly. The show has Delhi as its backdrop and it is also being shot completely in Delhi.

The actor has been in the industry for six years and done shows like Raat Hone Ko Hai and Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai. However, she rose to limelight with Miley Jab Hum Tum.

A commerce graduate, acting was never on the mind of this 29-year-old, who wanted to become a fashion designer and have her own firm. But her stint on the small screen changed her plans.
"Initially, it was difficult as no one in our family has ever been in this profession, but now I am enjoying it," says Rati.

After being a part of Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, the actor has decided not to be a part of saas-bahu sagas anymore. "Preferably I will not go for a saas-bahu saga because I have already done one," she said.

With the cut-throat competition in showbiz, Rati knows she can't take it easy. "If I have to achieve my goal I would be very headstrong, otherwise I am a very emotional person in real life," she says. IANS

HT City Article

Courtesy : Hindustan Times Special Supplement of HT City in Delhi on 22nd      

October '11

Click Here For Copy of The Article - 

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUBLICATIONS/HT/HD/2011/10/22/ArticleHtmls/Bubbly-Rati-goes-serious-22102011938002.shtml?Mode=1#

Edited by SajanRox - 21 October 2011 at 11:12pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzymukitzzsajicArjun4everkrish_artisweeniDANGER-SCOT9..Cinderella...anju011a little faithmark-mayurtanusheeWAZMEgopi06rads14mygaby--softyy---Gunners-DhanakZ--YaZ--Bhawna_artiGlowing_Star...Mitali...shivi02SandCastle.khajju-Samira-.Comics_Music.SharadDivyanka-Pri.RP-love.mayurarti-roshnee-afshanafreen-PD-itsAishPrincessBushiFaria.samratrocks-Annu--SupriyaluvsMN-Angels_Sweetz-dosy_devil-Anaya_J.LOSwirledDreamsrelentless.style14Sunshine Girlannie07.DarkParadise..Silent.DreamerPayal-15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bubbly Rati goes Serious! - HT City 22/10/11" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mygaby

IF-Dazzler

mygaby

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
tfs

Edited by godblessu - 19 February 2012 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NocturnalBeing

sajic

sajic

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
ww thanx 4 sharing dear ...

NocturnalBeing

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anmolsuman

thanx for sharing

My Pleasure! :D

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

rati rain!!!!!thanks for sharing!!!

NocturnalBeing

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Originally posted by sajic

ww thanx 4 sharing dear ...

You are most welcome! :)

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

rati rain!!!!!thanks for sharing!!!

You are welcome dear! :D

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thanku so much for sharing, waiting for HD.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top