Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:52am | IP Logged
brief summary of Kkusum for 7th Oct, 2004 by MISBAH.
1. Kumud hears Kali asking Garv to marry her. Kumud leaves.
Garv sees her, but stays there. Kumud leaves.
2) Kali tells Garv that he supported Kumud when she went
through the same phase, even when the child was not his, but now it
is his own child.
3) Kali tells Garv that she will give him two days time to
think about it, and after that she will leave. Kali goes inside with
4) Kumud comes back to Abhay's home, and starts crying.
Sarala asks her as to what happened. Sarala gets the hint that it is
all 'coz of Kali.
5)Kkusum brings Kumud to Aai's house ( where Kkusum used to
live before she went to amnesia ), and asks her to pray infront of
GOD. 6)Sarala comes to meet Kali. She scolds Kali and asks her to
come home with her. Kali refuses. Sarala leaves.
7)Ksh*tij is in office and very depressed. Aryaman asks
Ksh*tij if he still loves Kumud………But Ksh*tij takes his time, and
says that there is nothing like that.
8)Aryaman gets a call and tells Ksh*tij that there has been
some legal problems in their consignment from America, and it has
been stopped. Aryaman tells him that Garv used to look after these
matters. Ksh*tij tells him that he will go and handle this.
9)Ksh*tij goes to the site, and finds Garv there. Garv hands
over the papers to Ksh*tij.
10) Ksh*tij tells Garv that they need to talk. Garv accuses
Ksh*tij that he is the one who is coming in between Kumud and him.
11) Garv tells Ksh*tij that he is a liar, and though on the
outside he may show as if he wants Kumud and Garv together, but from
inside he wants Garv and Kumud's marriage to break. Ksh*tij is
12) Ksh*tij tells Garv that how could Ksh*tij think like that for
the girl whom he loves………..Garv says to Ksh*tij that the truth has
come out from his mouth. Ksh*tij is helpless, and Garv leaves.
13) Kumud thinks of Garv.
14) Kumud goes to Garv's house, and the servant informs her that
Garv is not at home.
15) Kumud sees Kali there and stops.
Edited by cdesai12 - 07 October 2004 at 11:53am