Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Dr Ashutosh ...past ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
It seems like Dr. A was actually a lot like Nidhi in his youthful days...based on the stories from Dr Malika

Nidhi reminds him of those days, plus she is cute, and I think that is why he is attracted to her

It seems like Ashutosh was a fun loving guy who like to joke around or do crazy things...a free spirit almost

But now he is all serious and proper...

I would like to see him revert back to his more interesting days

Was he involved with a past love?  As I find it hard for him to never been with a woman or had a gf

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007MsSweetheart96arjuhi4evrpiyualkapari_15ana56shibzshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr Ashutosh ...past ..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I agree, He may have been joyful and quite  vibrant in his youthful days, Mallika knows a lot about him and keep getting some of his moments out..

He may not have been involved in the past or in love , since as they have shown Mallika is the women he has been close since 12 years but just as a friend, But you never know if he did have any women in his life..

He was very close to his baba and thats the most important part of his past and life, also he wants the house back which could be a major link between him and Nidhi

They show a lot of flashbacks which is related to him and his baba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
agree with u dear

aur kal ki epi dekhne k baad to i m pretty sure tht he was like nidhi in his youthful days

but i think after his baba's dead he has become serious like he is now

i dont think tht he might have a past love story

MsSweetheart96

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Agree with u..

I heard somewhere that he loved someone..but i'm not sure about it..

Maybe the broken heart, due to losing his love and broken trust due to his baba, has made him what he is today...

And i too would like him to revert back to his former self..Embarrassed

MsSweetheart96

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Agree wid u...wish to see dr.ashutosh past love story

MsSweetheart96

LekshmiPriya

Groupbie

LekshmiPriya

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
dont want to see his past love story...it will dragg a lot...mallika herself is  sufficient...and i think its bcz of baba he is like  this..

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
It seems like Dr. A was actually a lot like Nidhi in his youthful days...based on the stories from Dr Malika

Nidhi reminds him of those days, plus she is cute, and I think that is why he is attracted to her

very well said...i think the same...and i think after his baba's death all this happened to him and acc to one interview he also had a love past

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.